Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 06:32 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
PlaceMarker Last words
Ursula Areano Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

04-08-2013, 10:53 AM

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4zTPC79nAcbQls-BO9Df...fXufQdB2nR]

Scene opens up with Ursula in her locker room. She seems to be preparing for her match tonight.

Ursula
Oh hey there Nero, I say your little promo you made about our match. Like really, what the hell you talking about, What about my color scheme. Or sound track or even my fade? It is sad right, To get myself over? Get myself over what? You should try better explaining your words it would work in the long run trust me. Plus yes my English has gotten better.

Quote: I had the most meagre of words with John ‘Fred Durst’ Madison last week, basically just throwing shit at the wall and seeing what stuck, since Jeff Hardy was awol and I was bored. Nothing major or in depth.

Nobody fucking cares? Like really nobody cares what you talk to Madison about.

Quote:There are ironies here on a hundred levels, but I’m just going to go with the one that stuck out at me most. Ursula, you say you want the old Nero, he was interesting.

No fucking duh.

Ursula shakes her head.

Quote:I’m looking for clarification here because that is possibly the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

No that GG NORE shit is the stupidest thing I ever heard.

Quote:And helps us keep from forgetting you’re a woman, because those silicone fun-bags you wear with such pride just remind people like me of creatures like Nicki Minaj, you know, looks like it could be female, but you’re never really quite sure what it is, or even if its human.

Looks like I made you mad. Awwww poor Nero.

Quote:you stated that you wanted the ‘old’ Neonero. Which Neonero is that? I’m really interested what exactly it is that you miss. You mean the Neonero who would don a mask at random and act a clown?

The one that is less boring then the one we have now.

Quote:Make your mind up Ursula. Was it smart or were you on top of that shit?

No duh I was on top of it.

Quote: You knew you had nothing in response to most of my words

What did you have for to work with? You mean sleeping with your whore? Or you saying GG NORE? You make such statements about creative but you put out nothing just simple important, Something we would like to know.

Quote:she can only just afford a butler? This one detail hinging on an unremarkable week in which she lost on ppv?

Your so right, but you stated about my modeling career? Doesn't that make you think? Doesn't that state my model career has taken off. Gosh Nero.

Quote:So, do you need to work for a living or not? If you don't need to work, why did you give up your dream? If you don't need to work, why have you only just been able to ‘afford’ a butler?

Why in the hell would I show you anything I have? But didn't I say something about my car?

Look
Quote:The camera pans downward to see Ursula Areano in a parking lot, alone, standing outside of her black Chevy Camaro.

Pretty much cleared that up right?

Quote:world knows you are single?

Didn't know it was a bad thing.

Quote:She takes a few more moments to reflect on the beauty that is Tampa while sipping on her cool, refreshing drink before heading back inside the room and sitting down at her desk and turning on herb iPad.

But Nero I didn't say herb, I said her.

Ursula laughs

You tried hard Nero. Just remember to shine that belt before you give it to me.

I fade

[Image: ursula.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ursula Areano's post:
(04-08-2013)