Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 02:49 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shit Just Got Real (The Sweetness)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-09-2015, 04:17 AM

Soon after Calix has kicked out of the pin and dropped Reeve with an enziguri, the champ heads off. A few moments later, Reeve picks himself back up and brushes himself off, a demented scowl crossing his face.

"Okay, fuck being cutesy. CALIX. You don't know what kind of hell you just unleashed, a can of worms you can't close, and a check you can't cash. I'm not the scrub you think I am. Sure, I haven't proven myself here. Yet. Do you think that really bugs me? No. It drives me, to do better, to work harder, to train harder and to go further than the average joe. Why? Because I have something to prove. There's not a damned person in the back that Believes in me, and guess what? I thrive on that shit. It's the same with Gilly and Frodo, it was the same with Cally and Ann, and the same fire burning inside of them is the same passion within me.

"You, my friend. YOU are the proverbial stepping stone. I've seen a ton just like you in this business. Year after year they come and go. You do well for a while, but as soon as the Sweetness goes Sour? You jump ship, just like a gal by the name of Kandi Washington. I'm sure at least one or two of you've heard the name. She may have never crossed paths with the XWF, but her name is infamous in this biz for being a flake. I may be a lot of things, but I always, ALWAYS, stick through. Regardless of how bad things may be, I scrap and claw to rise back up.

"You on the other hand? I can already tell you'll be gone in two months, if that. You don't have the heart or desire I have, and you may wonder how I'd be able to say that. Truth be told? It's because I was once in your shoes. Thinking I was the top of the heap without accomplishing a damned thing. My career hasn't gone quite the way I wanted it to, but through all the hell I've endured in my life, I've kept my head held high. Because, as I've said time and again, if you don't Believe you're the best? You never will be.

"Calix... you have talent. You have ability. But you don't have the ambition that I do. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure you have a trace of desire, an ounce of passion, but you rely on the same dried up, generic shit the rest of these disrespectful clods do. Cheap shots and the same, tired phrases. I'm not focusing on titles. i'm focusing on proving people wrong. And this title is one of the first steps in doing just that. Come back at me with whatever you may have, but be forewarned. I don't intend to give in so easily this time around. Be prepared."

With this, Reeve rushes up from behind Calix and drops him with a Diamond Cutter [not that cheap Orton knock-off] before going for the pin.

|are you listening?|

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Outsider Joel Offline
X___X

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-09-2015, 07:38 AM

We see Joel pull out a tape recorder with a mic attached and he holds it out to Reeve's direction.

This is going to be an interesting battle with words...

He then watches on what is going to become a verbal warfare.
Hate Post Like Post
Calix Offline
Selfie God

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-09-2015, 01:47 PM

Calix kicks out and plants Reeve with a DDT.

Really Reeve? You don't think I understand what I signed up for by not letting you take my title? I know exactly what I was getting myself into, I denied the most annoying fucker on the roster a title so of course it wasn't going to be that easy. Truth be told, holding the Federweight Title isn't worth the headache that comes along with dealing with you. However do you know why I'm not just going to let you have it? Simple, you want it and you're not good enough to actually take it from me so fuck off you grown up garbage pale kid. It's cute that you think you have any room to lecture me when you can't even realize when you're contradicting yourself. The fact that you've been a complete and utter failure in the XWF doesn't bug you, it drives you to do better, train harder, and blah blah fucking blah? Hey Reeve, does your dumb ass really not understand why being a failure drives you to do better? Um.... How bout because it bugs you? You dense motherfucker! Oh and while we're on your little bullshit rah rah motivation speech, do you know how many times I've heard people say exactly what you did? Countless times, yet I guess you thought that was original since you would never say anything that fucking generic then accuse me of using generic insults unless you're some kind of idiot, oh wait.

You're hilarious Reeve, even when you think you're insulting me you're actually complementing me. After all it's me who is going to be the stepping stone for you. Yes, me, the guy who has had a grand total of zero matches is going to be the stepping stone for the guy who has been here a while. So the same guy who is trying to talk about knowing the buiness so well doesn't seem to get how the whole stepping stone thing works. Well that or you think so little of yourself that coming out on top against a guy who hasn't even had a match is an improvement for you. You can talk all the shit you want Reeve, you can step your game up, you can hit me with your best shot, and you can say that you have more passion than anybody else but at the end of the day it doesn't matter. You're transparent and you don't have the talent to back up all that shit you're talking because if you did it never would have gotten to this point. You wouldn't need the Federweight Title to try to validate yourself and you wouldn't need to prove me wrong. If you were as good as you say you are then you would have been able to take my title the first time you tried but you failed because it's what you do.

[Image: nUXR3wA.jpg]

1x
[Image: 22AJrxw.png]

Hate Post Like Post
Dick E. Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

08-09-2015, 07:15 PM

Winner and STILL Federweight champion: Calix!

[Image: WP1YGuk.png]
Hate Post Like Post