Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 06:06 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
A Typical Male
Vanessa Gibson Offline
Womyn's Champion

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-07-2015, 11:06 PM

"I came to the XWF to fight. I came to fight against the patriarchy, and stand up for all the real little girls out there who don't need to grow up thinking in order to be a bad ass, you need to look like Ronda Rousey, or Ginger Snaps. I came to break the dicks off of men. I've been watching for too fucking long, and the amount of weaponized penis I've seen is fucking unbearable. You think rape is funny. You think pain is funny. You fight OVER women here, like they're fucking objects or trophies. Shit, that literally fucking happened last fucking Friday. Rena Lesnar, just a fucking object to be used to entertain men. Well, fuck that."

"So, you'd be as surprised as I was to hear that the patriarchy of the XWF was willing to let me come here, to offer me a contract, and to actually grant me a match I asked for on Wednesday Night Warfare. Maybe they just wanted another piece of fodder for all the men backstage to drool over. Maybe they didn't even read my resume or see my headshots, just assuming I was some adorable as fuck little princess you could photoshop your jizz all over. I wonder what they think now; as advanced as the minds of men are, probably about farting, sticking their dick into something, or food."

"So I've made myself known. I've come to your boys club with a fucking wrecking ball. I've already made this place much safer for my niece to watch now, but I'm just getting started. How many times have I had someone tell me they thought I was a fuck toy already? TJ Wallace told me he wanted to rape me. Typical fucking male. Peter Gilmour told me to suck him off, then told me he was going to fucking rape me. Typical fucking male. Robbie Bourbon thinks I'm having my period. Again, he immediately thinks of my fucking vagina when even considering me. Typical fucking male."

"Then I met some piss ant named LeStrange..."

Vanessa cracks her knuckles, made calloused and thick over the years. Scars adorn her right arm. She looks older than her age. Her lack of make-up is a stark comparison to most of the women of the XWF.

"Am I supposed to be fucking impressed by you, little boy? What the fuck is there to see, what the fuck is there to hear? You've brought a truckload of fuck all to the table today. You've shit the fucking bed, now change your damn sheets you little piggy and stop stinking up the fucking house. Hose yourself down. You've picked up some fucking take out and live in a fucking steel mill, you shit sleeping bacon bleeding pig. You need to stop playing around, and turn that smile around when addressing a superior fucking creature."

"I am womyn, hear me roar."

"You aren't even a strong representative of masculinity. Not at all. Give me the successful rich men who use their power and influence to keep their dicks wet with harems of womyn who are forcing themselves to go hungry just to fucking feed themselves. You're pathetic, and I'm not amused with your rim shots. I'm going to have a field day with you, you fucking dumb ass. Are you a member of that stupid ass Dope Show? Jesus, I hope you and the rest of those fucking moronic womyn bashing half-men just go fall into a hole or something. Just fall and break yourselves at the bottom of a chasm. Bring more of your fans with you, those purile man seeds that are threats to their very mothers and sisters with their penises."

"I should rip your cock off and make you eat it."

"You know the only thing preventing me from doing that is the fact that you haven't even seen your own dick in well over 4 years you pointless waste of my time and my air and my airtime, and frankly, there's no fucking way anybody could choke on something so small. You'd need a glass of water to wash it down."

"So go back to your steel mill. Tell your friends about me, and let the boys all laugh at you for getting your ass kicked by a mean bitch like me. Does that thought humiliate you? It really fucking shouldn't, sweetie, I'm going to break the balls of every sadistic chauvinist prick who thinks what they pack in their fucking pants is something to behold or used as a weapon. Sorry to be a heartbreaker."

[Image: GLC3FAq.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post