Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 01:49 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Fatal Endings
Darren Dangerous Offline
The Lord Of Ultra-Violence

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2015, 02:21 PM

Darren Dangerous leaves his apartment for the gym to get in some workout timebefore his flight to head to Madness. He realizes he left his MP3 player at his apartment and annoyed, turns on the radio. He switches the dial to the sports news where the reporter is already speaking.

"...was leaked earlier today online of Darren Dangerous. That is right, Darren Dangerous has returned and a young photographer posted a photo online this morning of Dangerous, in his underwear standing in his doorway. This leaves one to wonder, will Dangerous be at Madn..."

Darren turns off the radio.

"Seriously? You dumb son of a bitch? It is my goddamn job to be there, but what about Warfare? Of course! I wouldn't miss the chance to put these three unknown jobbers in the spotlight for their fifteen minutes, after all, we all deserve at least that."

Darren grins

"So some nobodies named Tommy, and... you know what I don'teven know their names. When you are Darren Dangerous, people like piss ants do not matter. Do they not understand I have been thrown from buildings before? Do these guys not know I have been set on fire, had glass go completely through my arm? They call me Dangerous for a reason, I can assure you it isn't a family name."

Darren reaches the gym. He parks his car and opens the door. As he steps out, a news van pulls in behind him.

"ah... just what I expected."

A young female brunette steps out with a cameraman and approach Darren.

"Darren Dangerous, may we have a word with you please?"

"Sure, anything for hot pussy.. I mean hot action, news action I mean."

Darren chuckles

"Mike, get the camera ready."

Mike turns the camera on.

"This is Liz Stacey from Channel 0 News. We are here live at Gold's Gym with XWF Superstar, Darren Dangerous, who many believed to have been missing."

The reporter looks towards Darren.

"Darren, can you tell us where you have been for the past week?"

"I was resting on a much needed vacation and my flight just came back in last night."

"You gave us quite a worry, Darren."

Why? What I do in my private life is no one's business."

"I understand Darren. Can you tell us where you went?"

"I did some fishing in New Zealand and got to se some of the countryside."

"Very nice... I hear that is a beautiful country."

"It is very beautiful, especially the women."

Darren winks at the reporter who blushes.

"We are sorry to bother you, were you going to work out?"

"Yeah I was, my flight doesn't leave for another six hours. I wanted to get in a good work out before my trip to Madness. I bet I could get better exercise with you though."

Off camera, Darren grabs Liz's ass. She lets out a slight moan of pleasure.

"This is Liz Stacey reporting for Channel 0 News."

The cameraman cuts the camera.

"Beat it buddy, me and miss Stacey have some iron to pump."

The cameraman puts away his camera as Darren and Liz are already in his car driving back to his apartment.

[Image: dd_zpsbyxex51n.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post