Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Dopey Show is filled with queers who don't shower
Dean Moxley McGovern Offline
Ahm Back, Jack!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-07-2015, 03:24 PM

Hey playas I just got word from Marilyn Manson that he thinks The Dope Show are a bunch of smelly homos! Go figure! Teeheehee!

XWF record: 11W - 3L

Current Allies
> The Dangerous Alliance
> The millions and millions of kids around the world

Top 3 XWF Infections
> The Raycer, via DDT into flaming bag of shit
> Zayne Vyper, via suplex thru flaming table w/ flaming shit on it
> Axle VanHalen, via DDT into flaming bag of shit followed by suplex thru flaming table followed by decapitation
(none of them have been seen since!)

Sights Set On
> Making fun of Darren Dangerous after taking his own stable from him in less than a week! w00t w00t!

Wrestler Info
Championships acquired in XWF

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

08-07-2015, 04:46 PM

"Hey, Dean. Did you see how shitty their trash game is? Bruh, we could lose two members and still be twice as good as they are. These niggas need soap."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Chameleon Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

08-07-2015, 04:55 PM

You both are scared to death. Turn your lying faces in utter shame.

[Image: p7El4OA.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
CjSharpe Offline
TheHardcoreHitman/ TheNorweiganNightmare

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

08-07-2015, 04:57 PM

The Dangerous Alliance is misleading.. None of you are Dangerous... You are all just cocksuckers with big mouths..

[Image: zIWvLZo.jpg]

[Image: Q662NgF.jpg]

Morbid Angel!
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

08-07-2015, 05:00 PM

(08-07-2015, 04:55 PM)Chameleon Said: You both are scared to death. Turn your lying faces in utter shame.

"Scared of what? A bunch of needle dick who can't win a match to save their lives. Unless they're fighting Thunderbolt. ."

Hate Post Like Post
Chameleon Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-07-2015, 05:05 PM

You have the most pathetic style of writing I've ever seen. "Cuss alot and call them ." Very cliche, very amateur.

Hate Post Like Post
Drew Archyle Offline
Apex's Weakest Link duh

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-07-2015, 05:07 PM

(08-07-2015, 05:05 PM)Chameleon Said: You have the most pathetic style of writing I've ever seen. "Cuss alot and call them ." Very cliche, very amateur.

Drew pulls up a chair, grabs his extra big bucket of popcorn and his Cherry Slushy and just munches away waiting for the fireworks to start.

[Image: mIFJDRA.png]

Former:

[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
w/ Robert "The Omega" Main and and James Raven "Apex" Longest reigning tag team champions in XWF history at 241 days.
[Image: nLYNvyj.png]
[Image: sxRvsd0.png]
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

February 2018 Superstar Of The Month
March 2019 RPOTM For Captain Americhyle - The First Apexvenger
Winning Team War Games 2017 w/Apex
XWF Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Adam Wednesday

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-07-2015, 05:14 PM

What exactly is it your obsession with fags and dicks anyway? Are you guys hiding? You do know Obama legalized gay marriage, theres no more need to keep yourselves in the closet. Just come one out, its ok to be gay fellas.
Chameleon Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-07-2015, 05:19 PM

*fan in the crowd holds up a sign that reads

"IF THE DANGEROUS ALLIANCE WINS, WE RIOT"*

Hate Post Like Post
Adam Wednesday

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-07-2015, 05:47 PM

Is that fan, with a raucous crowd behind him sporting Dope Show gear and hockey masks.

The dangerous alliance are nothing but dreamers on meth and steriods.
CjSharpe Offline

XWF FanBase:

08-07-2015, 05:50 PM

You know it!

Morbid Angel!
Hate Post Like Post
Chameleon Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-07-2015, 05:53 PM

These guys are the kinds of guys that bullied the nerd, goth or quiet kid in school. They deserve punishment of the highest magnitude.

Hate Post Like Post
Adam Wednesday

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-07-2015, 05:53 PM

How do i take them seriously when they talk like 8 year old CoD players
CjSharpe Offline

XWF FanBase:

08-07-2015, 05:55 PM

That's an insult to 8 year old CoD gamers everywhere!

Morbid Angel!
Hate Post Like Post
Adam Wednesday

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-07-2015, 06:01 PM

True, even they have enough sense to leave the true master alone
Fontanna Offline
I told you SO!!!

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-07-2015, 06:02 PM

(08-07-2015, 05:00 PM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said:
(08-07-2015, 04:55 PM)Chameleon Said: You both are scared to death. Turn your lying faces in utter shame.

"Scared of what? A bunch of needle dick who can't win a match to save their lives. Unless they're fighting Thunderbolt. ."

You know I was going to take a week off after this Monday...but I got to thinking about something. I thought that if Dildo Smackins want's to keep throwing me under the bus. Then maybe he should put his money where his fucking mouth is! Me vs You, in a Ultra Violent Strap Match next week? If you had any balls at all you will accept this challenge!

[Image: 154dbb5.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
CjSharpe Offline

XWF FanBase:

08-07-2015, 06:06 PM

CJ: Fontanna I got you a present.

CJ pulls a DVD out of his bag and hands it to Fontanna.

CJ: I know how much you loved Frosty the snowman when you were younger so I got you it!

Morbid Angel!
Hate Post Like Post
Adam Wednesday

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-07-2015, 06:10 PM

Fontanna, do'nt i know you? you were with a band called Gypsie Genocide, we got to share a stage down in Amarillo opening for Ghoultown.
Fontanna Offline
I told you SO!!!

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-07-2015, 06:19 PM

(08-07-2015, 06:06 PM)CjSharpe Said: CJ: Fontanna I got you a present.

CJ pulls a DVD out of his bag and hands it to Fontanna.

CJ: I know how much you loved Frosty the snowman when you were younger so I got you it!

That's solid CJ! Thanks for the gift Hitman! Sorry Wednesday but you got me confused with someone else.

[Image: 154dbb5.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
CjSharpe Offline

XWF FanBase:

08-07-2015, 06:20 PM

I got you bro! Just a little gift from the Dope Show for your help Monday!

Morbid Angel!
Hate Post Like Post
Chameleon Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-07-2015, 06:27 PM

I can see our hands raised in victory and triumph now

Hate Post Like Post
Calix Offline
Selfie God

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-07-2015, 06:28 PM

Calix is in the middle of a taking a selfie with his phone but is so disturbed by the sheer amount of corniness and poserisum that's going on around here that not even uploading pictures of his beautiful face for the world to see can fill him with enough joy to overcome it.

Calix: I tried, god damn it I tried. On two separate occasions I've sat and watched you cornball assholes run your god damn mouths and I bit my tongue because simply put, I thought it was too easy. You're easy targets, and quite honestly it would do absolutely nothing for me to absolutely obliterate you but fuck it. You're all so god damn annoying that somebody needs to put their fist through each of your faces to educate you on where your place is in the XWF now and always. Which is at the god damn bottom in case you couldn't guess which I'm sure none of you could since you're all so busy trying to act as xtreme as possibly so that maybe somebody, anybody will actually believe you. Long story short, fuck Cj Sharpe, fuck Chameleon, fuck Ash Wednesday, and fuck the Dope Show as a staff, record label, and as a motherfucking crew. If you're down with the dope show then fuck you too, my fo fo make sure all your kids don't grow! Wait, I got caught up in the moment there but there was a point in there somewhere I promise.

Calix goes back to taking selfies.

[Image: nUXR3wA.jpg]

1x
[Image: 22AJrxw.png]

Hate Post Like Post
CjSharpe Offline

XWF FanBase:

08-07-2015, 06:34 PM

CJ takes the phone from Calix and smashes it under his boot.

It's either your with us or against us and it looks like your against us!

CJ walks away.

Morbid Angel!
Hate Post Like Post
Ahm Back, Jack!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-07-2015, 06:58 PM

(08-07-2015, 05:05 PM)Chameleon Said: You have the most pathetic style of writing I've ever seen. "Cuss alot and call them ." Very cliche, very amateur.

Dean does a double take at what he's seeing and still can't believe it. He triples and quadruples those takes until Chameleon has nothing left to have taken and Dean still has to take his sunglasses off just to get a better view.

Writing??? Well I sure hope Drew has some snacks to share because there's sure nothing tasteful coming out of you marks today. Speaking of writing, ya know daddy if we were writing I'm guessing we'd know "a lot" are two separate words but anyway playa I'm wondering if you know the meaning of the words cliche and amateur at all? I have friends who haven't even stopped using diapers yet and I'm kinda sure, no wait super sure they could pee pee all over themselves and the mess they leave on the floor would make more sense than the dribble that comes from your productions and your mouth. Daddy I just got done watching your second promo for the week and it's clear to me that you and your dorky loser poo poo head friends didn't even catch what I said about you morons in my first promo. One of yall telling me to keep staying quiet? Since when? And then you Chammy telling me it doesn't matter how many accomplishments I had in the past but failing to address any of what I scolded you about or how I exposed you goofballs as frauds? You need me to call an excavation crew to help bring you back up closer to the oxygen? I know you lizards can detach your tails but did you mistakenly detach your friggin head or is your brain just dead? Where's it at? Up BJ's unwiped butt? Tee hee hee!

So lemme ask you Playboy-green-skin-greener-in-the-ring-and-greenest-when-he-sings; do you even know how far I buried you and BJ Soft at the end of my one and only promo so far? I bet you dopes saw the big "to be continued" letters and didn't even see the 5 mentions of how the promo itself wasn't really over and how you best keep on listening because only the scene had finished! Ha! Did you dummies actually turn off the promo before I got to shredding you string cheese mofos like my name was Oroku Saki?

Dorks! Losers! Douche handles!

Current Allies
> The Dangerous Alliance

Top 3 XWF Infections
> Axle VanHalen, via DDT into flaming bag of shit followed by suplex thru flaming table followed by decapitation

Sights Set On
> Making fun of Darren Dangerous after taking his own stable from him in less than a week! w00t w00t!

Wrestler Info

Hate Post Like Post
Adam Wednesday

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-07-2015, 07:01 PM

Calix, Calix, Calix.

Adam walks up to Calix like a model....badly, an obvious insult to Calix.

I'm all about looks, it takes me atleast 4 hours of primping and applying foundation for me to look this good, but you take the cake. Derek Zoolander must be jealous of your posing, and your stupidity. We are not here to prove anything. What you see, is what you get. Freak isn't an insult to us, neither are all the childish, neanderthal like names that you and those maggots over at the Dangerous Alliance refer us as. Pretty boys like you have everything handed to them on a silver platter,you have know experience of what it's like to do real work. While you were doing your best to keep that mug of yours pristine, the scrubs like us went day to day getting spit on, faces smashed in, and enough teasing and mocking to drive a lesser man to suicide. Guys like us learned to thrive and survive in the muk and mire, while guys like you grew more tender and soft.

Adam takes a big hit from his vaporizer and blows a huge puff of vapor in Calix's face.
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

08-07-2015, 07:07 PM

"First of all, . I don't write. I mother fucking free style my shit. Secondly, I admit my love of cock, like repeatedly. Jesus, I married a Pre-Ops Trans woman. Our one year anniversary just hit. Also, . I'm kinda nerdy. Dunno if you caught it, but my finishing moves are references to Street Fighter, my name is straight up stolen from Lord of the Rings, and my son is named after the from Third Rock. Try again queers. And brush your goddamn teeth."

Hate Post Like Post
Calix Offline
Selfie God

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-07-2015, 07:30 PM

(08-07-2015, 06:34 PM)CjSharpe Said: CJ takes the phone from Calix and smashes it under his boot.

It's either your with us or against us and it looks like your against us!

CJ walks away.

OOC: This is a no no..... but anyway.

Calix pulls out another phone from his pocket, powers it up, and is right back to taking selfies. After a moment he pauses and shakes his head then continues with the selfie taking as he talks.

Calix: And that would be the try hard poserism I was talking about. Well that along with Mr. Wednesday's efforts basically proved everything I said was spot on. Yes, none of you are here to prove anything as you rack your brains trying to throw out the most gimmicktastic matches know to man for the world to see. I mean seriously? That shit looked like you were having a god damn tea party as you discussed how you were going to prostitute yourselves in order to get the rest of the world to pay attention to you if only for a fleeting moment. Then again I guess your flawed and fragile personalities must be from being down in the muk and being spit on right? It's true what they say, it is a hard knock life. I mean not everybody can be me and have legions of people wanting to know their every move at every moment. Fear not though, I already said I'll give you the attention you so desperately seek. You want to make up your little "look at me" gimmick matches, go ape shit, I'll do it within reason and all of my loyal followers will tune in. It'll be all eyes on us but you're not going to like the result because no matter which one of you wants to step up and fight me, I can promise you that you will lose.

Calix makes his exit to keep himself from beating down one of these jerk offs before a match is booked.

1x

Hate Post Like Post
Ahm Back, Jack!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-07-2015, 07:35 PM

Calix bruh, pssst......over here. It's me, Meany Deanie. I got an idea!

You should join the Dangerous Alliance! w00t w00t! You in playa?

Current Allies
> The Dangerous Alliance

Top 3 XWF Infections

Sights Set On

Wrestler Info

Hate Post Like Post
Adam Wednesday

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-07-2015, 07:35 PM

What is it going to take to get you all to understand. You can say all you want about us, and truthfully i hope you keep it coming. It's a just words, words, words. Quite frankly i applaud the verbal onslaughts. Taking insults builds character. As a fellow nerd, I respect you Frodo, but as an athlete, i think you need to wake up and smell the proverbial roses. Every enemy you make adds another target on your back. Ask yourself, can you truly keep up. Sure you might do awesome for a while, but you can't bear the weight forever. And your friends, they can't stick around to help you bear the burden. Like you, they too will inevitably have to break off and fight their own battle. These guys behind me, do I trust them to be there when I'm truly in need? In fact I'm pretty sure one of them will have a psychotic break and butcher me in my sleep, but my answer is no. It's my most valuable lesson learned from my music career, the people you think are friends, the people you have come to trust, eventually become your worst enemies, awaiting their time to bring you down and rise up.

Adam leans up against a wall and begins hitting his vaporizer. He looks at Frodo with disdain and as a wisp exits his mouth...

vaj tam frodo DaneH'a', qeq veS.
Adam Wednesday

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-07-2015, 07:40 PM

Calix wants a real show, he's gonna get one. No gimmicks, one on one. I'm stepping up to the plate Calix, and i dare you to strike me out.

OOC: pulling out another phone made me laugh my ass off, that was brilliant.
CjSharpe Offline

XWF FanBase:

08-07-2015, 07:42 PM

Du jævla douchebags ikke vet hva som kommer til deg! Du vil alle bøye seg for The Dope Show! Jeg skal knuse alle dere som maur!

OOC: When CJ gets mad He talks in Norwegian..

Morbid Angel!
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

08-07-2015, 08:19 PM

"Listen, Pugsley, I don't need to worry about the target on my back when it's being aimed at by worthless pussies like you. Stop trying to be shocking, and actually do something note worthy. Your whole hot topic look and gimmick, they're boring."

Hate Post Like Post
CjSharpe Offline

XWF FanBase:

08-07-2015, 08:23 PM

Kjedelig? Kjedelig ?! Tispe du kjedelig! Du ser ut som du har en pinne opp i ræva! Du vil lære fort nok ikke til å kødde med The Dope Show!

Morbid Angel!
Hate Post Like Post
Calix Offline
Selfie God

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-07-2015, 08:26 PM

All any of you have to do in order to receive your free ass kicking by me is pick a Madness. As for your offer Dean, perhaps. Oh and Cj, please, you're embarrassing Norwegians everywhere by forcing them to be associated with you.

1x

Hate Post Like Post
CjSharpe Offline

XWF FanBase:

08-07-2015, 08:30 PM

Er du disgracing min kultur? Du er en skam for profesjonell bryting! Hvorfor ikke slutte å ta selfies og fokus på din ring arbeid! Du er en skam for kameraer overalt tispe!

Morbid Angel!
Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-07-2015, 08:31 PM

Yo Drew share some of that pop corn? Sweet or salted?

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Hate Post Like Post
Calix Offline
Selfie God

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-07-2015, 08:36 PM

I'm disgracing your culture? Fucking kids these days, do you even know your culture? Do you even know who you're talking to? I'm the son of a Norse god you fucking twat and I don't need to focus on ring work to beat scrubs like you. As a matter of fact I could probably win a match against you while using one had to take selfies throughout the entire match. I'll do it too, I don't feel bad about embarrassing .

1x

Hate Post Like Post
CjSharpe Offline

XWF FanBase:

08-07-2015, 08:41 PM

Du virkelig vil ha en kamp? Du har det! Jeg ønsker deg i en ikke har utestengt kamp! Jeg vil knulle deg som allerede stygge ass ansikt! Jeg vet ikke hvorfor objektivet ikke bryter hver gang du tar et bilde!

OOC: When do you wanna have the match?

Morbid Angel!
Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-07-2015, 09:34 PM

(08-07-2015, 07:42 PM)CjSharpe Said: Du jævla douchebags ikke vet hva som kommer til deg! Du vil alle bøye seg for The Dope Show! Jeg skal knuse alle dere som maur!

Dude, more of that! Keep up the IKEA speak!

Robbie pulls up a chair next to Trax and Drew and pulls a fully dressed hot dog out of his jeans pocket.

Lemme translate for you, fellas. See, CJ is challenging Calix to a Minimalist Furniture Match. The ARKELSTORP, the SVÄRTA, the FÖRVARA, all manner of modular furniture surrounding the ring. The first man to finish building a bedroom set and put his opponent through it wins. Classic Scandinavian match style, man, they have one annually outside the Jukkasjärvi Ice Hotel every January, the winner gets fed lutefisk by a pretty blonde chick with massive sweater puppets.

[Image: DtUCPfZ.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Dominic Chambers Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-07-2015, 09:36 PM

(08-07-2015, 09:34 PM)Robbie Bourbon Said:
(08-07-2015, 07:42 PM)CjSharpe Said: Du jævla douchebags ikke vet hva som kommer til deg! Du vil alle bøye seg for The Dope Show! Jeg skal knuse alle dere som maur!

Dude, more of that! Keep up the IKEA speak!

Robbie pulls up a chair next to Trax and Drew and pulls a fully dressed hot dog out of his jeans pocket.

Lemme translate for you, fellas. See, CJ is challenging Calix to a Minimalist Furniture Match. The ARKELSTORP, the SVÄRTA, the FÖRVARA, all manner of modular furniture surrounding the ring. The first man to finish building a bedroom set and put his opponent through it wins. Classic Scandinavian match style, man, they have one annually outside the Jukkasjärvi Ice Hotel every January, the winner gets fed lutefisk by a pretty blonde chick with massive sweater puppets.

"Went to one of them Scandinavian countries once. Can confirm is translation is accurate."
Hate Post Like Post