Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 09:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Dopey Show is filled with queers who don't shower
Dean Moxley McGovern Offline
Ahm Back, Jack!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-07-2015, 06:58 PM

(08-07-2015, 05:05 PM)Chameleon Said: You have the most pathetic style of writing I've ever seen. "Cuss alot and call them ." Very cliche, very amateur.

Dean does a double take at what he's seeing and still can't believe it. He triples and quadruples those takes until Chameleon has nothing left to have taken and Dean still has to take his sunglasses off just to get a better view.

Writing??? Well I sure hope Drew has some snacks to share because there's sure nothing tasteful coming out of you marks today. Speaking of writing, ya know daddy if we were writing I'm guessing we'd know "a lot" are two separate words but anyway playa I'm wondering if you know the meaning of the words cliche and amateur at all? I have friends who haven't even stopped using diapers yet and I'm kinda sure, no wait super sure they could pee pee all over themselves and the mess they leave on the floor would make more sense than the dribble that comes from your productions and your mouth. Daddy I just got done watching your second promo for the week and it's clear to me that you and your dorky loser poo poo head friends didn't even catch what I said about you morons in my first promo. One of yall telling me to keep staying quiet? Since when? And then you Chammy telling me it doesn't matter how many accomplishments I had in the past but failing to address any of what I scolded you about or how I exposed you goofballs as frauds? You need me to call an excavation crew to help bring you back up closer to the oxygen? I know you lizards can detach your tails but did you mistakenly detach your friggin head or is your brain just dead? Where's it at? Up BJ's unwiped butt? Tee hee hee!

So lemme ask you Playboy-green-skin-greener-in-the-ring-and-greenest-when-he-sings; do you even know how far I buried you and BJ Soft at the end of my one and only promo so far? I bet you dopes saw the big "to be continued" letters and didn't even see the 5 mentions of how the promo itself wasn't really over and how you best keep on listening because only the scene had finished! Ha! Did you dummies actually turn off the promo before I got to shredding you string cheese mofos like my name was Oroku Saki?

Dorks! Losers! Douche handles!

XWF record: 11W - 3L

Current Allies
> The Dangerous Alliance
> The millions and millions of kids around the world

Top 3 XWF Infections
> The Raycer, via DDT into flaming bag of shit
> Zayne Vyper, via suplex thru flaming table w/ flaming shit on it
> Axle VanHalen, via DDT into flaming bag of shit followed by suplex thru flaming table followed by decapitation
(none of them have been seen since!)

Sights Set On
> Making fun of Darren Dangerous after taking his own stable from him in less than a week! w00t w00t!

Wrestler Info
Championships acquired in XWF

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:The Dopey Show is filled with queers who don't shower - by Dean Moxley McGovern - 08-07-2015, 06:58 PM
re:The Dopey Show is filled with queers who don't shower - by Adam Wednesday - 08-07-2015, 05:14 PM
re:The Dopey Show is filled with queers who don't shower - by Adam Wednesday - 08-07-2015, 05:47 PM
re:The Dopey Show is filled with queers who don't shower - by Adam Wednesday - 08-07-2015, 05:53 PM
re:The Dopey Show is filled with queers who don't shower - by Adam Wednesday - 08-07-2015, 06:01 PM
re:The Dopey Show is filled with queers who don't shower - by Adam Wednesday - 08-07-2015, 06:10 PM
re:The Dopey Show is filled with queers who don't shower - by Adam Wednesday - 08-07-2015, 07:01 PM
re:The Dopey Show is filled with queers who don't shower - by Adam Wednesday - 08-07-2015, 07:35 PM
re:The Dopey Show is filled with queers who don't shower - by Adam Wednesday - 08-07-2015, 07:40 PM
re:The Dopey Show is filled with queers who don't shower - by Roman M. Wulfrun - 08-08-2015, 10:21 PM
re:The Dopey Show is filled with queers who don't shower - by Roman M. Wulfrun - 08-08-2015, 10:33 PM
re:The Dopey Show is filled with queers who don't shower - by Roman M. Wulfrun - 08-08-2015, 11:12 PM