Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:06 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Since that Captain D'avila came to Hillyland...
johnhilly Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-04-2015, 09:27 AM

Hilly: Have you heard about Captain Luis D'avila? He came to our great Hillyland and plundered all of our treasures... It's time to claim our treasures back to Hillyland.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Alexander Aries Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-05-2015, 05:01 PM

(08-04-2015, 09:27 AM)johnhilly Said: Hilly: Have you heard about Captain Luis D'avila? He came to our great Hillyland and plundered all of our treasures... It's time to claim our treasures back to Hillyland.

Aries leans back on his workout bench and sips on his purified water
The young British Canadian arches a black brow and strokes his beard, having listened to John Hilly's message. He shakes his head.

Aries: What the bloody hell am I seeing here?

Look, old man, I don't know what sort of crap you are on about but if anyone is gonna take that treasure from D'ville or anyone else it's going to be the Assassin.

Unlike yourself though, I will not come into this company and challenge the top bloke, 'cause noone knows me from Adam's house cat
Savvy? They will know me though, and they will come to learn that the Assassinations are at hand.
Hate Post Like Post
Captain Luis D'avila

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-05-2015, 05:12 PM

Ahoy, mateys!

The Captain has traveled many, many places for booty. Ransacked, raided, and raped the finest country-sides and villages! Arrgh! So, please forgive the Captain if he forgets your tiny island of Hillyland... I have news for ye, though, NO ONE STANDS BETWEEN THE CAPTAIN AND HIS BOOTY!
johnhilly Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-09-2015, 10:53 PM

You're not going with the treasures from Hillylandia, fuck you!
Hate Post Like Post