Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 06:01 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Is this even Real?
Fontanna Offline
I told you SO!!!

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-07-2015, 02:59 PM

Freddy's blood turned cold as he turns around to see his mother standing behind him. She grabbed him by the throat like she was a seven foot giant, and slammed him against the TV, knocking it off the stand. The screen shatters as it hit's the floor breaking Freddy's heart again. All he wanted to do was watch Frosty the Snowman and remember the times before his family lost everything and were happy with each other. Now the TV is left broken, his father hasn't been seen in 6 months and his mother hasn't been sober in years! Freddy lay on the ground crying as his mother grabbed her glass ashtray from the coffee table. She smashes it over her sons head, causing him to be knocked unconscious. His head was split wide open and the blood began to pour out of the gaping wound like a broken water main!

See what you made me do!!!!

She runs to their half busted rotary phone and calls 911. She runs frantically around the house trying to clean up the evidence that she hit her son with the ashtray. She cleans up all the broken class and moves Freddy over by the broken TV as she seen the red flashing lights shine through their living room bay window. She throws a stick of wintergreen gum in her mouth and then opens the door...

Hurry...Hurry my son fell and hurt his head real bad! Please help my baby!!!!

The paramedics sprint past an obviously drunk Cheryl Fontanna and kneel beside Freddy's limp body. He has lost a lot of blood and they need to work fast. They yell for Cheryl to get as many towels as she can find as they try and stop the blood. Cheryl does as she is told and get's the towels as the paramedics apply pressure to the head wound. They load Freddy onto a gurney and rush him to the back of the Ambulance. They lift him up into the back and slide in themselves. As Cheryl tried to get in also, the paramedic pushes her back out....

Sorry miss but your going to have to follow us in your own car

But...

No can do miss. We need this room if we are going to save your son! He has lost a lot of blood!

He then slams the doors close as the driver peals out of the driveway. Cheryl is left standing in the cold as her son is being transported to the nearest hospital. She slowly walks back inside and closes the door behind her. Walks over to the liqueur canteen and takes a huge swig. She then stumbles down the long hallway and into her bedroom where she closes the door slowly. It's click echoed throughout the now empty house. Cheryl then walks over to her closet and pulls out an old dusty box from under a stack of rugged looking blankets. She sits down on the bed and slowly opens the top of the box unleashing it's contents. It was an old Colt revolver that belonged to her daddy. She pulled out the gun, opened the chamber to see if it was still loaded, and then put the cold barrel into her mouth. In just a few seconds all the pain she has caused will be all over. She closes her eyes and prays for her soul before pulling the trigger and blowing her brains out the back of her head! The white walls now covered in blood and brain matter, as her body falls back into the bed....

So there is this mother fucker by the name of Frodo Smackins who seems to have my fucking name stuck in his mouth. Well Mr. Frodo, you keep opening your cocksucker but all I hear coming out is shit! Like it's not good bro, not even a little good. You sound like you might have brain damage...Do you have brain damage? I mean I see you mouthing words but what comes out is just a tangled mess of stupid insults and profanity! Is that all you got Frodo? You will have to do a hell of a lot more then that weak ass shit to beat me! Don't even get me started on our choice of ally's! God Damn what a bunch of flaming halfwits you are! All talk and no walk. HAHAHAHA what a freaking joke this is! Am I being ribbed? I mean for real this has to be a joke right? HAHAHAHA this is to much! I'm done talking about you clowns.

[Image: 154dbb5.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post