Current XWF board time: 11-20-2017, 07:37 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Old School Horror
08-06-2015, 12:52 PM
So i've been wandering around and all i keep hearing from everyone is rape. How am i supposed to take you all seriously? It's like a Hills have eyes meets rotten.com. I'm all for spook and gore, but wake up. I've had better scares from a Nicki Minaj make-up tutorial then all the creep-tacular butt thumbing thats been going on around here. Here's a tip, rape is mainstream. Go old school horror and slash em up. Its more fun that way. I mean, what's scarier, an all pro NFL lineman with a dick the size of baseball bat, or an insomnia ridden schitzoid wearing a geisha mask dragging an oversized meat cleaver whistling showtunes. Hey, here's a thought, I challenge anyone to a Barbed Wire Cage Match, loser gets a bucket of salt dumped on them. Any takers?

He takes a seat on his unique chair that was used on the Original Addams Family and awaits a reply.

I LAUGH, I CRY, I LIVE AS I DIE, I FIGHT HARD, I MOVE FAST, STAND IN MY WAY, I'LL BUTCHER YOUR ASS

[Image: w13-mainpic-hood.jpg]
Edit this post
Hate Post Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2015, 01:01 PM
Christopher: Dude, what you just asked for sounds really fucking brutal. And you wanna know something, brah? I'm the Hardcore Hero! I can take you on in that Old Skool horror show you call a match and salt my popcorn at the same time! When do ya want this to happen?

[Image: G6WzQqJ.png?1]
[Image: V0YgBub.gif]
08-06-2015, 01:05 PM
Hardcore hero you say. Fucking sweet, pick a date and lets make this happen. And afterwards if we are still able to stand, horror movie fest complete with booze and maybe a jam session. You down with that?

I LAUGH, I CRY, I LIVE AS I DIE, I FIGHT HARD, I MOVE FAST, STAND IN MY WAY, I'LL BUTCHER YOUR ASS

08-06-2015, 01:25 PM
Christopher: Sounds like a plan, brah. How does the week after War Games sound?

08-06-2015, 01:27 PM
Sure thing, lemme cancel warfare and circle my date. Redds Wicked apple alright for you?

08-06-2015, 01:29 PM
Christopher: Sure thing, brah. I can get Dustin in on this action and we can all have a grand ol' time.

08-06-2015, 01:30 PM
Why dont we have a Triple Threat Barbed wire match?

[Image: zIWvLZo.jpg]

[Image: Q662NgF.jpg]

Morbid Angel!
08-06-2015, 01:31 PM
Sweet, I'm new to this area, so bring some bud.

08-06-2015, 01:33 PM
Now thats a face only Mrs. Bates could love. A triple threat? I'm game. The more the bloodier. Guess i'll have to buy salt in bulk. Wheres the nearest costco?

08-06-2015, 01:36 PM
Does that mean I'm invited to the Horror Fest?

Morbid Angel!
08-06-2015, 01:38 PM
If its ok with my Isles, i don't see why another would be a problem.

08-06-2015, 01:43 PM
Christopher: Nah, it's not a problem at all, brah! Hell, maybe we can get a fourth if anyone's up for it.

08-06-2015, 01:45 PM
Now you talking my lingo. All out bloodbath, Rob Zombie would get a boner.

08-06-2015, 02:06 PM
No takers? Damn Everybody is pussing out..

Morbid Angel!
08-06-2015, 02:39 PM
Everyones deathly afraid of a good ol'fashioned slaughterama.

08-06-2015, 02:51 PM
Wow look at this disgusting fag fest. What a bunch of homos

11-10
Champion

devout christian

rockstar republican

glory to all whites

and if u dont like it then u can leave                                                                                    faggot

08-06-2015, 02:54 PM
Shut the fuck up.. Everybody knows deep down that you love the D!

Morbid Angel!
08-06-2015, 03:00 PM
Dude, you really need to brush your teeth after a dick sucking marathon. Your teeth so yellow traffic slows down when they see you smile.

08-06-2015, 04:07 PM
my teeth look good, u stupid queer. yer the one whos done nothin here but suck isles dick and ask him out on movie dates

faggot

11-10
Champion

devout christian

rockstar republican

glory to all whites

and if u dont like it then u can leave                                                                                    faggot

08-06-2015, 04:15 PM
Why don't you prove that? In a barbed wire cage!

Morbid Angel!
08-06-2015, 04:24 PM
shut up nigger

11-10
Champion

devout christian

rockstar republican

glory to all whites

08-06-2015, 04:24 PM
"Hey, retard. He witnessed it. We all did. You fucking moron. Why not worry about the assraping you're getting on Monday instead of worrying about Dim? Oh, and Pugsley, I don't have any interest in embarrassing you, I'll let Isles do that. Then, embarrass Isles just to drive my point home."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

08-06-2015, 04:34 PM
You know what, Fuck it. Prove you can back up your words, find a partner and step in the damn cage, 3 on 3. CJ Sharpe, Christopher Isles, and yours truly vs Dr Giggles retarded cousin, Nogo Backins, and a partner of your choosing in the Barbed wire cage.

08-06-2015, 04:37 PM
I'm game! Lets do thissss!

Morbid Angel!
08-06-2015, 04:48 PM
That shit sounds dope, I wanna be in that shit.

[Image: tumblr_ns6hvqlyM11s6jmjro1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_m7vr7yeOvT1rpjb1po1_500.jpg]
08-06-2015, 04:57 PM
Yyou are more than welcome Lestrange if those cowards are afraid to get Halloween started early this year.

08-06-2015, 04:59 PM
He has to be on our team.. We are kind of in a stable

Morbid Angel!
08-06-2015, 05:01 PM
Christopher: I was kinda expecting this to be an independent, every man for himself kinda match, ya know? We don't really need a War Games lite yet. Let Dim and Frodo do what they want and let them leave when they're bored.

I'd have to say no to the tag match idea, but if they want to turn this into a bloodbath royale without friends, then let 'em.

08-06-2015, 05:02 PM
Nice. a gorefest. 8 men in a barbed wire cage, this will definitely get Elvira wet.

08-06-2015, 05:03 PM
Then its a fatal four way.. Adam Wednesday Vs. Christopher Isles, Vs. CJ Sharpe Vs. LeStrange!

Morbid Angel!
08-06-2015, 05:07 PM
If those to pileus licker dont answer, its gonna be epic.

08-06-2015, 05:09 PM
Jason would probably come out of the lake at Camp Crystal Lake just to watch it!

Morbid Angel!
08-06-2015, 05:11 PM
Micheal myers would break his silence. After the match, im throwing a party, you and your boys are more than welcome to stop by.

08-06-2015, 05:12 PM
The whole Dope Show?

Morbid Angel!
08-06-2015, 05:13 PM
Oh hell yeah, I'll hook you up wth some bud, the finest in Strangeland, guaranteed to make any smile crooked.

[Image: tumblr_ns6hvqlyM11s6jmjro1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_m7vr7yeOvT1rpjb1po1_500.jpg]
08-06-2015, 05:56 PM
"Yo, Cunt-J Shouldn't you be worried about our match before going off and making new ones? I mean I already know Frodo is going to destroy you. I just hope he leaves me enough of you so I can at least kick you a few times and call it a night."
08-06-2015, 06:03 PM
I am going to make you my bitch!

Morbid Angel!
08-06-2015, 06:09 PM
"BWHAHAHAHAHHAAHA. Please, you couldn't make anyone your bitch. Let alone my rich ass, plus you'll be limping after Monday, it's pretty sad, but I guess I'll have to put you down ol' Yeller style. I'll be doing the XWF a favor."
08-06-2015, 06:12 PM
Why dont you get your butler to fight for you?! You think your better then me just because you have money? You wont put shit down! You fucking bitch!

Morbid Angel!
08-06-2015, 06:22 PM
"Oh I don't think I'm better then you, I damn well know that I'm better then you. It's not because I have more money then God has angels, it's because it's simply just a fact that I am and If I had Jenkins fight you, well shit. That would be overkill dude, you wouldn't be walking ever again if I let Jenkins take you on. It's be worse then 9/11. It would be like 9/11 times 9,000 or over 9,000. That wouldn't be fair to you."

User(s) browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)