Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-21-2024, 09:35 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Strong Words by Areano
Ursula Areano Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

04-07-2013, 07:40 PM

^v^v^
Things do not happen. Things are made to happen.
John F. Kennedy
^v^v^

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4zTPC79nAcbQls-BO9Df...fXufQdB2nR]

Words can be strong as actions

The scene opens with the face of Ursula Areano. Her hair is still slightly disheveled, but her disposition is slightly improved from the training. Her hand raises up, brushing a blonde strand away from her features.

Ursula
“First and foremost, I promised Neonero a few words. Basically I did say a few words about him. But some people said " I made rumors of him eating dog's". That was so not true!, wouldn't that be a horrible thing to say. I don't know about his situation after him music groups dropped his ass, but still Neonero you are a champion. A title that I will finally win. This match is a chance for me to look those hater's in there fucking face. I will begin to say " Bitch You Have Fucking Worries!, this will put a stamp on my career here. That I was able to come from Underdog to Champion.

Ursula pauses for a minute.

Ursula
You are right through, where I am from it was bad. That is my mom and dad made sure, Hell or High Water, there family was way from it all. We came to a people where anything can happen. You can live out all your dreams. That is what I am doing now. Sure I also have dream's of becoming a model. Who wouldn't that is what I took time from Wrestler to do another dream. You think I will waste all my time with wrestling? Don't you think should have another dreams as well.

Ursula shakes her head.

Ursula
But you will never understand that. Your music career is not what it used to be. You sleep with whore's to fill up that empty hole in your heart. Just a sad case I must say. But don't worry Nero I will end your burden of holding on that title. I will your title reign and begin one of my dreams here in XWF. Do you know what that is?

Ursula smiles at the camera.

Ursula
That dream is to become a champion here. To hold the gold above my head. This is my mind set going into this match. I am focused to win this match. I never been anymore focused in a long time. You brought that out of me, training harder, becoming fast, thinking outside the box. Your stepping into the ring with a full blood warrior out for blood.

Ursula then leans back in her chair.

Ursula
You see Neonero. I will be a proving fact that no matter where you come from. No matter how bad your life is. There will always be those brighter days that will end the darkness forever. I will no just do it for the Mexican's but every fucking person out there you can become something in life. This will all start with this match. This match for this title.

Ursula voice becomes gentler.

Ursula
You can say GG NORE all you want too. You can chant it to high heaven. It could come down that you win this fucking match. Just know it will not be GAME OVER!, It will be always be GAME ON!. I will not stop coming for that title. The only way to stop me is in death.

Ursula stands up and moves over to the balcony window.

Ursula
I am a never stopping forcing, you could say that I am stupid as hell. But the fact this I will make an impact, no matter what anybody say. I will always have a will of fire and the spirit of and warrior. I will pick my time and out of no where your title reign will end. As you and Neil will see in that ring true skill and speed and power. You will see something I haven't brought XWF ever since I came here. That is mental state of mind. I hope you to are ready for this. I will move up the fucking food chain of XWF. Being a Apex Predator is what you call it. Neonero and Neil I hope you are ready. Become I am sure as hell am.

Ursula opens the balcony window. She walks out on the balcony as the moon is showing.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvw8lQe5YsHHk3u8ad3Dw...e7LnDQoIQU]

Ursula looks up at the moon, and puts her arms up and closes here eyes.

The beginning of a new era........The Era of Areano!

I fade

[Image: ursula.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ursula Areano's post:
(04-08-2013)