Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 06:42 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Flaming Champion
Seth Feder Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-05-2015, 05:28 AM

What the fuck is this place? I remember when champions defended belts on a regular basis. Fuck -- even John Madison accepted any challenge for his crown. Now, you have this cock-loving-nickelback-rock star wannabe winning a belt just a few days ago and is walking around like he's a man. Let me give you some manly advice Vinnie Vegas; gold around your waste doesn't make you better than you were. Being a champion should mean you're a fighter -- not a bitch. I guess XWF Champions are different these days.

I challenged you to a match without your precious gold being on the line, and you didn't accept. It's because your a who is afraid. Keep going to your glory hole and filling your mouth with cum -- since it's apparently what you're full of and not a fighting spirit.

I see why Sid left this place. A bunch of who bitch and cry about something so small like a damn challenge to a match.

You just got a bitch for a champion and he can say all he wants, but his actions already proved he's a cockblower who is afraid.

Edit Hate Post Like Post