Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 03:12 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
I'm your Judge, your Jury, and your... Senator?
Crimson Cobra Offline
Dat Crimson Boy

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

04-07-2013, 04:50 PM

Saturday April 6th, 2013
“Responding to the Senator”
Crimson Cobra’s Home 8:45 P.M.

“In this world, a world full of poverty, pollution, overly powerful governments, and nuclear warfare we are raised in fear of failure. We are raised knowing that if you are to fail you are to be rejected, to be the else the other, you fail and you lose at life. But what is it that you should truly be afraid of? I am not afraid of the government, especially not a senator who places himself so highly in his own imaginary rankings of XWF superstars. I am not afraid of poverty; I had to survive on my own from when I was eight years old until now! What am I afraid of some might ask. I will tell you this, there is not a single thing in this world that I fear. I have out grown fear, learning the life of the street at such a young age there is nothing to truly fear. My fears were all about loneliness, the only thing that truly scared the younger version of myself. The cold nights with no one to tell you good night, or I love you. It isn’t something a child should have to live through, but not only did I but I overcame it! An obstacle in my path to greatness in life, just as The Senator is to me right now.”

Crimson Cobra is seated in a brown leather couch that is in some odd room, a room that is not yet fully built it seems. The room is one of the rooms from his home that need to be rebuilt. After the terrible fire that raged through the once beautiful home there were only three rooms that were not completely ruined. Cobra’s face grimaced as the wind came through the plastic walls that covered his house in attempt to keep wildlife and weather out.

“The Senator is visiting class rooms and doing all over his senatorial deeds, good for him I applaud him. But what he should be doing is looking at our match contract, nowhere on the contract does it say that if he wins, let me rephrase, nowhere on the contract does it say that if pigs fly, hell freezes over, and The Senator actually pulls off a win against Crimson Cobra, that he would be earning a title shot. This man is a lunatic and not only that but if we were to talk about fear but include this man, I would be able to right four book on what this man fears. John Samuels, you think you are so clever singing the ABC’s to little children and talking about Crimson Cobra don’t you? It really doesn’t matter what you think John, it doesn’t matter what you think, what you do, or what you say because our match… it is already finished, I have already won.”

The wind chills Cobra again and sends a shiver up his spine, he gets goose bumps all along his arms and legs and his teeth begin to chatter. Crimson stops talking for only a moment as he looks up, he sees himself in his old house, before the fire. The picture of his mother was on the wall exactly where his eyes are focused at the moment, but then he turns and it’s the demon back again. The body of his father with a mind from hell! He pulls the gun into his mouth but Cobra shakes his head and rapidly moves his eyes looking at what his home is now. Seeing the rubble and ash of what used to be.

“You are afraid of a demon who is on the XWF roster. He terrorizes you but the only reason is you let him. You allow for the tormented soul to torture you and cause a constant fear in your life. I have a demon that attempts to torture me as well. I thought I had finally gotten rid of it here in my own home. But after visiting Georgia I have found that statement to be false. The only difference between us now is that I know I will get rid of my demons and you will only be gaining more after I defeat you come Monday.”

Cobra is seeing things again and remembers the creaking wooden floor, he hears the same eerie sounding window creaking that he had heard the night of the fire. But this time he sees his room, the demon, his father, whatever in hell’s name that creature was had opened the window. But two of the demons appeared, one was walking into the house and the other was covering the floor of the house in oil before it fled through the window only leaving behind a single lit match that rolled off the nightstand and engulfed the room with flames.

Crimson blinks a few times as his breath becomes heavy and deeper. His chest expands and he takes a deep breath but this time he holds it counts and lets it out slowly, he has just seen what happened to the house, it wasn’t the fireplace like the police officer said. It had been the demon fucking with Cobra, and he knew it. Cobra’s weird visions faded and reality came back into view as he looked past the transparent plastic sheets to the road outside. The lights of a car flashed in his eyes and he turned back to one of the rooms that weren’t too badly destroyed.

“It won’t matter how long it takes and it won’t matter what I have to do, you and my demon will have the commonality of being put in your rightful place by me! I have done just about everything there was to prepare for the confrontation of my father, I’ve seen priests and looked along the holy path, and I’ve purchased weaponry to keep me safe if it must be used. Preparing for a simple Xtreme rules match will be nothing in comparison. I jump from the ladder and I win just as I always do, and all I will need you to do John is lay on a table and maybe I’ll even throw in some barbwire since you have the trait of easily pissing me off. Then once I break you in half I can pin you and let you go back to taking people’s money and pretending to give a shit about laws that do or don’t get passed.”

Crimson Cobra shakes his head and walks out of the rundown place that he used to call home.

Twitter Trends Related to @TheCrimsonSnake:
#MadnessGM
#MadnessGoesCrimson
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Crimson Cobra's post:
(04-08-2013)