Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 04:22 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't play well with others.
Chester Brock Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

08-03-2015, 11:33 AM

"I'll be as polite and accommodating as possible here: Ghost Tank and Kirk MacClay, I'd like to present you with two options:

A. Ghost Tank takes the night off to prepare for this wedding he seems so thrilled about.
B. Ghost Tank switches sides and I get a 3-on-1 work out.

Now, I realize I'm in no position to make demands so please just take this as something to consider.

And also consider that if this mongoloid is on the same side of the ring as I on Monday night, he's going to get a beating worse than my opponents will. Just some food for thought."

Who am I??
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Dean Moxley McGovern Offline
Ahm Back, Jack!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-03-2015, 11:38 AM

You sound really tough and scary. I hope I'm never around you on a day you forgot to bring your own lunch money, broski. Please don't beat me up or rob me and my friends.

XWF record: 11W - 3L

Current Allies
> The Dangerous Alliance
> The millions and millions of kids around the world

Top 3 XWF Infections
> The Raycer, via DDT into flaming bag of shit
> Zayne Vyper, via suplex thru flaming table w/ flaming shit on it
> Axle VanHalen, via DDT into flaming bag of shit followed by suplex thru flaming table followed by decapitation
(none of them have been seen since!)

Sights Set On
> Making fun of Darren Dangerous after taking his own stable from him in less than a week! w00t w00t!

Wrestler Info
Championships acquired in XWF

Hate Post Like Post
Kirk MacClay Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

08-03-2015, 04:00 PM

"What an... interesting proposal, but, since you're as new to me as a freshly printed contract, I'm not obligated to give you a damn thing. So let me dwell on the matter. On Monday right before your match, I'll give you my final verdict. Does that work for you Mr. Brock? Oh wait. I forgot.

"I don't really give a damn if that's okay. You asked to fight. I'm going to give you a fight."

[Image: S3d7rKH.png]

[Image: ZT38ONc.png?1]
Hate Post Like Post
Vanessa Gibson Offline
Womyn's Champion

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-04-2015, 10:12 AM

(08-03-2015, 11:33 AM)Chester Brock Said: "I'll be as polite and accommodating as possible here: Ghost Tank and Kirk MacClay, I'd like to present you with two options:

A. Ghost Tank takes the night off to prepare for this wedding he seems so thrilled about.
B. Ghost Tank switches sides and I get a 3-on-1 work out.

Now, I realize I'm in no position to make demands so please just take this as something to consider.

And also consider that if this mongoloid is on the same side of the ring as I on Monday night, he's going to get a beating worse than my opponents will. Just some food for thought."

Bullshit from another potential rapist.

[Image: GLC3FAq.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post