Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 06:57 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Set The Table
St. Diabolicus Offline
Existence is Futile

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-05-2015, 09:41 AM

A tables match, how quaint, how fitting for you dear, sweet Vanessa. I wonder how you feel, knowing that not only you have a date with lunacy, but that you have the opportunity to embrace chaos. You have been given the privilege and honor of being the first XWF star to visit Strangeland. Oh what fun we shall have on our date. I think I'll show you how enlightening the realm of mania can be, how much joy that can come from forgetting the dregs of humanity. Would you like that Vanessa? Would you appreciate what i am about to do to you? Are you willing to surrender to the embrace of sweet, intoxicating, blissful insanity. I am, and i am looking forward to our little rendezvous in dirty, grimy, romantic Mexico. Sweet Dreams my darling Vanessa, you'll be seeing me soon.

[Image: tumblr_ns6hvqlyM11s6jmjro1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_m7vr7yeOvT1rpjb1po1_500.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-05-2015, 09:51 AM

"Insanity isn't a state of mine, it's a legal defense. Also, Mania is just a medical term for severe happiness and positivity. It's the opposite of depression. Pretty sure Lunacy is a term relating the moon that morons like you have taken to mean otherwise. Since, you know Lunar is relating the moon, and Luna is the root word of Lunacy. But, hey. Keep trying to be a cross between Heath Ledger's Joker and a bad horrorcore song. Danzig weeps at the thought of you."
St. Diabolicus Offline
Existence is Futile

XWF FanBase:

08-05-2015, 05:09 PM

Swaggy, Swaggy, Swaggy....ignorance truly is bliss, or in your case, a dimwitted curse. Insanity is a distruptive and sometime uncurable mental distortion, whilst mania is a severe and otherwise fatal obsession i.e cryomania, nymphomania, lypemania etc...

If only you spent your time with books and not making Carlton Banks a viable candidate for Wu-Tang you would see you are treading in the wrong waters. Heres a thought, how about when im done with Dodo Waggins and my darling Vanessa Gibson, i give you an exclusive, in-depth tour of Strangeland, and who knows, you might like the sensation.

Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-05-2015, 05:21 PM

"http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/mania?r=75&src=ref&ch=dic
noun
excessive excitement or enthusiasm; craze:
The country has a mania for soccer.
Psychiatry. manic disorder. Mania, like I said. Opposite of depression. Dipshit.

Also, Insanity is a legal defense meaning you weren't in a right state of mind to understand your actions, see the Twinkie Defense for the shooting of Harvey Milk. But, hey, kudos for trying. But maybe, like when you claimed my mother was molested along with Frodo, you should do some more research and stop trying to ride the coattails of shitty horrorcore. And read this, facepain.

Oh, and if you're too stupid to get it. Frodo's my brother, so when he crushes you, you won't be wanting a shot at me."
St. Diabolicus Offline
Existence is Futile

XWF FanBase:

08-05-2015, 05:26 PM

Hate Post Like Post
St. Diabolicus Offline
Existence is Futile

XWF FanBase:

08-05-2015, 05:30 PM

OOC: my brother is a psychiatrist, i know of the the legal implication for sanity.

Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-05-2015, 05:39 PM

your mother fucking source, my mother fucking words Said:To be clear, insanity (link is external) is a legal term pertaining to a defendant's ability to determine right from wrong when a crime is committed.

"Hey, dipshit. That's what I just told you. And Mania, like I fucking said. You dipshit. I would get on your level, but your level is twelve levels beneath me. All your ass is doing is proving me to be right. Jesus Christ kid, you're fucking up hard. You just backed up exactly what I said. I mean, for fuck's sake, did you think this was going to go differently? You lost kid, deal with it. You're a and a fraud."
St. Diabolicus Offline
Existence is Futile

XWF FanBase:

08-05-2015, 05:46 PM

Mutha Fucka learn to read contextually, and also read all the multiple entries in a fuckin dictionary, instead of the first thing that pops up like your mosquito dick, maybe thats why you hate your kind, the got the size, and you got left lacking.

Hate Post Like Post
Roman M. Wulfrun

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-05-2015, 07:13 PM

"SwagMire. Frodo's brother right? Man don't talk to this fuckin facepint wearing . Why don't I treat you? You can stand in front of a line of white women and you can pick out all you want. This jackass can go fuck himself while getting tentacul raped."