Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2
Gold Showers
Glisten Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-31-2015, 10:29 PM

Clouds are slowly moving past the moon late in the evening. Glisten is out laying on some grass out in the middle of nowhere. An owl is heard close by, but for most the part its a silent night.

"You disappoint me, King Slayer. You talk with such intelligence but the only thing that comes out of you is pure bullshit. That's okay, though, because I can and do work with whatever is handed to me. Unique is being the only one of its kind or unlike anything else. Since those you mentioned are part of the same kind, and we're all human beings, then I guess we have to look at each is unlike anything else. Is that true, darling King Slayer? No. Not even close. You present yourself as this hard warrior and prepared for battle, but you are so weak. You and LJ are so similar in that you like to talk about the past so much when you're in the present. You are far from being unique. Let's push aside all this definition talk and say you're right. We're all unique, but then you say I'm not original and I'm just like other guys. So, big boy, are we all unique or are we not? It seems like you just are all confused about what to believe. That's okay, Mister Davids. Many people get confused and are not sure what to do with the knowledge presented to them, but I can help. I can help you release all that tension. I can fill you up with the right stuff to help you. I am sad that you think everything I'm saying is just mind games and playing tricks with my opponents. Why would I lie to you? Why would I play games with your mind? What you hear is who I am. There's no mind playing, just a passion to help ease the build up you might have. And I hope you do put me down. I hope you climb on top of me and hold my arms down to the mat, look into my eyes, and let out a strong war cry. It gives me chills just thinking about it.

You want to know what I've accomplished? I guess you mean specifically in the XWF. I've had one match and I won it, so I accomplished a win. You've been here how long, and make claims such as, a two time Xtreme Champion, a former television champion, a former briefcase holder, a two time Lethal Lottery finalist, a former kick of the mountain, I think you mean king, and a former Universal Champion. You seem to be a former in everything. You once held gold around your waste, but now you don't. Do you see what I mean, cupcake? Dwelling on the past while the present is right here. But gold doesn't interest you, right? Is that why you wanted to tell me all about your accomplishments, or are you wanting to impress me so I'll come visit you at home?

I look forward to you teaching me a lesson. Make it unique and I'll shower you with gold.

LJ and Steve, I hope you two have talked together and prepared a good plan for Drew and I. As much as you both like focusing on the past and other people, you may get along well. You're definitely on the same path of being known as a hasbeen or loser, but that's alright. I'll be here for both of you. I'll let you get out all your frustrations on me and we can all have one big relentless evening."

[Image: ErUJ6ZG.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post