Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:05 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2
Poll: Who will utter the words "I Quit"?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Fontanna
50.00%
1 50.00%
Thunderbolt X
50.00%
1 50.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Game Over, Fontanna
Thunderbolt Lying Asshole Offline
I'm sure having fun now! Look at me!

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

07-31-2015, 10:10 PM

Thunderbolt X can be seen in an unknown location after a camera turns on.

Thunderbolt X- "What is going on, XWF Universe, it's your boy, Thunderbolt X" "I am here, once again, to respond to what Fontanna said in his second promo"

Thunderbolt pulls out his phone and enters the XWF Promo app. He clicks on Fontanna's second promo.

Thunderbolt X- "I have compiled 10 statements that I will respond to, so let's get started"

Thunderbolt X presses play on his phone.

(What Fontanna said: Where are you ThunderCunt?)

Thunderbolt X pauses the statement.

Thunderbolt X- "First of all, my name is THUNDERBOLT X and secondly, I am right here, in this room, recording this promo"

(What Fontanna said: All those big word's you've been spouting off backstage, and now that you have a public platform to prove me wrong, your no where to fucking be!)

Thunderbolt X stops the statement.

Thunderbolt X- "Dude, for this past week I have been in the gym and the XWF Performing Center, training and preparing for our match" "So, I'm sorry I actually give a fuck about our match"

Thunderbolt X plays the next statement on his phone.

(What Fontanna said: That's ok Mr. X because by the end of the week you will have no where to run)

Thunderbolt X pauses the statement.

Thunderbolt X- "Good, cause I ain't running nowhere" "If anything, you will be the one running"

(What Fontanna said: If I ran around this place telling everybody that I would never give up, I wouldn't show my face either! You're about to be exposed for the phoney you are and now you have cold feet)

Thunderbolt X presses pause on his phone.

Thunderbolt X- "How the fuck am l, a phoney?" "I live my life by never giving up and never surrendering, okay?" "And the only thing I am going to be exposed as, is a winner" "Oh and by the way, my feet are quite warm, actually"

Thunderbolt presses the play button.

(What Fontanna said: You come out here and chant your catchphrases, and the people fucking love you)

Thunderbolt X stops the segment.

Thunderbolt X- "You wanna know why I am loved by the fans?" "It's because I represent them and I also respect and listen to them" "You are here for money, while I am here to entertain the fans and do my job" "I'm here to put XWF on the map, while you give fuck all"

Thunderbolt X presses the play button.

(What Fontanna said: I have to beat you ThunderBolt. I have to rid this company of you and you phoney lifestyle)

Thunderbolt X presses the pause button.

Thunderbolt X- "You don't have to do anything, and you won't" "Just to recap, all the added stipulations will only occur, if I say I Quit" "And we both know, that isn't happening"

Thunderbolt X chuckles and then presses play on his phone.

(What Fontanna said: You see Jacob I know who you really are. I can see the deepest, blackest, part's of your heart!)

Thunderbolt presses the stop button.

Thunderbolt X- "That empty, dark, black place is reserved for you, Fontanna" "And you say you know me?" "I say prove it, bitch"

(What Fontanna said: Jake this is the part where I would say "This isn't personal, it's only business" but that would be a lie)

Thunderbolt X- "I can say the same thing" "This is personal, because you made it to be"

Thunderbolt X presses the play button, starting the next segment.

(What Fontanna said: This is very personal)

Thunderbolt pauses the statement.

Thunderbolt X- "Like I said before, you made this match personal" "And believe me, it will be your undoing"

(What Fontanna said: I say no more! This match will be the biggest test for you yet! I will do things to you that you wouldn't think humanly possible. Let's see if can survive...my money is on no!)

Thunderbolt X- "Okay, firstly, I will past this test with flying colours, while you will be lying on the mat, proven to be a failure, in a pool of your own blood" "Secondly, I am ready for anything you plan" "The question that should have been asked was, Can Fontanna take the punishment that he is going to recieve?" "My money is on, no!" "Speaking of which, you owe me money, cause you just lost the bet" "I can survive anything you throw at me"

Thunderbolt X exits the XWF app and then locks his phone and puts it in his pocket.

Thunderbolt X- "Well I hope you are ready Fontanna, cause only one of us will have a one way ticket to hell" "My final words?" "Run, while you still can" "And beware, Fontanna, cause an Extreme Thunderstorm is brewing, and it is about to hit!"

Thunderbolt X superkicks the camera, and it turns off while the scene fades to the Fontanna vs Thunderbolt X match up card.

I'm a lying asshole who says in public threads that he donated to the fed when he didn't

I'm a whiny bitch who sends shitty PMs to my opponent after he beats me fairly

I'm also pretty sure I might be , except I still don't know what means

Be my friend
Edit Hate Post Like Post