Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2
Mama, I'm Comin' Home
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-31-2015, 01:30 PM

Ghost Tank yawned as he started to get out of the terminal area of the O'Hare airport. As he waited on the carousel of luggage to spin with his things, he felt a small body pressing up against the small of his back and the thin arms wrapping around his waist as he heard the voice of his fiancee,

Welcome home, Ozzy! I'm so glad you're back. Gives us time to deal with our wedding, and we get to have a bit of our fun.

He chuckled, and once he saw his bag, he snatched it up, and walked with Alysia, his free arm wrapped around her, hand upon her hip. They'd head to the limo and head home.

Several days later...

Ghost Tank watched Drew Archyle's promos, as well as Glisten and Trax's. He figured he'd extend his hospitality to the three newcomers. So he found their information, and sent them a mass e-mail,

I am Ghost Tank. It would seem that you will be in my hometown. Instead of a motel or hotel, wherever you have been going to, I offer you my home. It could have everything you may need. It has an indoor pool, indoor gym that can rival a Gold's, and if you'd like to try to become more agile, I have a second "gym" where I practice my parkour regimen. While I have furnished it very well, so well that it would seem like that you're at a five star resort. It has the aesthetic of having surviving an inferno, mostly because I caused the fire. Didn't remember how fireproof they made the mansion. It has an outdoor pool as well, a hot tub that connects to the pool, a bar for parties outside, there's a bar inside. One of the best kitchens in Chicago for private use. Alysia loves to cook, so she makes everything. Though, I've had to hire a staff for the house, because Alysia is worrying about the wedding between her and I. So, don't worry about a thing. If you need anything bought and need it shipped in for your future promos, consider it done and here within hours. If you don't need anything, then please, stay in one of the guest rooms, live in the lap of luxury. Just reply to the e-mail, and I'll send your own limo to you, which I will pay for, and you can drink from their supply.

All I ask of you in return is to not break things while you stay here. Alysia will kill me if the decor is fucked with. I, personally, don't care. I can replace shit that is broken or torn. She, on the other hand, thinks it's an attack on her and her "taste". Otherwise, drink and be merry. Trax, while you're in my home, and hell, in my hometown, I'm not going to attack you. Consider it a forty-eight hour ban on myself.

Ghost Tank sent the e-mail, chuckling to himself as he stood up from the computer chair and headed to the master bedroom to be with Alysia for a little while.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post