Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2
The Debut of a true Diamond.Prt2 RRP#2
Dustin Diamond Drake Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

07-31-2015, 12:58 PM

The Scene Once again opens up at the XWF Training where we see Dustin Diamond Drake in the ring training for his up and coming Debut match at Relentless. Dustin is standing in the center of the ring in a fighting stance on each corner of the ring on the top rope there is a up and coming wrestler who is going through XWF aggressive training to earn a spot on the XWF roster on Monday Madness or Wednesday Warfare. Dustin stands there looking for his personal Training to give the go. The trainer singles to go as he hits a stop watch. Dustin goes into action as well as the other Wrestler one at a time the Wrestlers on the top ropes jump down at Drake who either catches them slamming them to the mat, after he catches them and slams them to the mat the wrestler he slam prier to the one he now slams come running at him and Dustin rushes at them and nails them a with a clothesline or spear, then he gets up turns and intercepts what ever one jumps of the top and he slams them to the mat. Dustin does this with his fellow trainees for the next 3mins. Then his Train stops his stop watch and yells out.

Trainer: AN TIME!!!!

Dustin and his fellow trainees all stop and relax as they grab water and dry themselves with their towels. Dustin Trainer just looks at him and shake his head as he tosses Dustin a bottle of water. He then leans up against the corner turn buckle and shakes his head again, as Dustin looks at him taking a sip of his water. The Trainer then looks at Dustin with a pissed off look on his face as he snaps at Dustin.

Trainer: DAMMIT DRAKE!!! How many times do I have to tell you to tuck your damn head in when you do a god-damn spear boy!!!
Do you want to Brake you god-damn neck you stupid son of a bitch!!!
I'm not getting paid by XWF to watch you break your God Damn neck and cut your God Damn Career Short!!
What the hell is with you boy?!!

As for the rest of you God Damn Rookies Get the hell out of my God Damn ring you stupid sons of bitches!!

Trainees: Yes Sir Mr. Austin.

The XWF Trainees head out of the ring as the all look back at Dustin shaking their heads as the exits the ring and head off to the lockers or other spots throughout the Training Facility area and building.

Austin: Dustin what the hell is wrong with you son?!
Your one of the best damn talents in this damn sport for the last 10yrs and your acting like you just got out of collage where you tried to be a wrestlers!

Drake: I'm sorry coach my head just isn't in the game right now.

Austin: What'chu mean Boy!!
Get your damn head into the game Son you have a Match Tomorrow Night!!!

Drake: I know Coach, but I just can't to seem to get my wife's sister Kensi out of my head.

Austin: Son I know your going through a lot of shit with your little sister in law and her God Damn illness, but you cant let that screw you up in the ring.
If you screw up and injure yourself, you ant going to be able to help your sister out you stupid Son Of a Bitch!!
Now get the hell out of my ring and hit those damn weights for the next 90 minutes then I want your ass to run 2 miles both ways up hill as punishment you Stupid Son of Bitch!!

Austin heads out other ring and to his office as he see Jacob (aka Thunderbolt X) looking at him from the doors that enter the Training arena. Austin stops and looks at Jacob and shakes his head then he gets into his face as he speaks to Thunderbolt.

Austin: An where were you?! You stupid God damn Son Of a Bitch?!!
Your boy Drake almost broke his god damn neck again!!
What!?
You got something to say Boy?

Thunderbolt flinches just a little bit as Steve Austin rips him a new one.

Austin: Well Spit it out Son!!!

Thunderbolt: Coach I don't think Triple D can run two miles up a hill both ways sir.

Austin: Who the hell is Triple D you son'na Bitch?!

Thunderbolt Flinches again.

Thunderbolt: Dustin is.
You know Dustin Diamond Drake, aka Triple D.

Austin: I don't give a Bull's ball rat ass !!!SHIT!!! Boy what the hell is name is!!!
Now say what you just said about Triple D, Dustin, Diamond, Drake or what the hell he calls himself, about him running!!

Thunderbolt: I said.
Coach I don't think Triple D can run two miles up a hill both ways sir.

Austin: Your just as stupid, as him.
I know he can't run two miles up a hill both ways you god damn stupid Son Of a Bitch!!
I was a damn joke!!
Unbelievable these kids today!!
What happen to the days of kick'en ass and taken Names!
Son of a Bitch!!!

Austin bust through the door and walks off to his office just shaken his head as he walks off.

Thunderbolt: Dude Drake what the hell did you do to piss him off?

Dustin just looks at Thunderbolt and shakes his head and laughs. He then climbs down out the ring and walks over to Thunderbolt.

Drake: That wasn't him pissed off Thunderbolt, that was him in a good mood.
Man I thought you were going to be here to help me train today, instead I got stuck with the Trainees.

Thunderbolt: Sorry man I had to take care of some stuff.
I couldn't get out of it.

Drake: The Wife?

Thunderbolt: I do not wish to discus it.

Drake: So it was the wife.
That is fine mate, family should always come first.

Thunderbolt: Speaking of Family did Kensi get that gift Adriana and I sent her?

Drake: Yeah she got it. She was very happy with it.
Kensi wants to know when you and Adriana will be coming to see her.

Thunderbolt: Next week some time hopefully.
So I hear your going to be a guest on Live with Jericho later tonight?

Drake: Yeah but I need to finish up my Training for the day first.
I need to go hit the weights would you care to join me mate?

Thunderbolt: Sure why not.

Dustin and Thunderbolt head over to the weight center to get in a good work out before the end of their day of training. The Scene then fades out to black.

Later That night...............

The scene opens up as we see Dustin Diamond Drake and Chris Jericho seating around a pod cast studio, Chris and Dustin look as if there talking about the show. After a few seconds we see the gone live light go on, and Christ turns on his microphone.

Chris: Hello and welcome to Live with Chris Jericho!!
I'm here with this week special guest who just signed with XWF!
Dustin Diamond Drake.

Hello and welcome to Live with Chris Jericho, Dustin

Dustin; Thank you Chris I'm glad to be here.

Chris: Dustin you just signed a contract with XWF, although it currently only short term.
How do you feel about it.

Dustin: Well Chris it feels pretty damn good XWF is one of the hottest feds out there right now and I'm glad to now be officially a part of it.

Chris: I have known you for 6yrs now and I know your going through alot of personal stuff with you beautiful yet very new family right now.
How do you find the time, yet emotional strength to keep going?

Dustin: Yes I am Chris and it has been really hard as of late when it concerns my Wife Terra and her little sister Kensi who is currently fighting a rare form of cancer and my wife and I have latterly taken up the part of main care givers to her because we have the money to do so but it getting harder and harder every day.

Chris: Your wife Terra is also a professional wrestler as well, but she is currently unsigned and one of the hottest free agents out there.
Rumor has it that she would also like to get back in the ring and the XWF is keeping and Eye on her.
Do you think if XWF gives her a chance to sign with them do you think she'll take it, or do you think her love for her baby sister and being with her in the heart breaking moment in her life stay home to take care of Kensi?

Dustin: Yes Terra is one of the hottest free agents out there today, but she is only 20yrs old and feels that she needs more training before she sign to the big leagues, but to be honest I think she would jump at the chance to sign with the XWF, all thought no matter what her sister Kensi will always come first.
Kensi wants Terra to get back into the sport more then anything.

Chris: So your saying that you believe Terra if given the opportunity will sign with XWF?

Dustin: Yes I believe she will Chris and I hope she does.

Chris: Now why don't you tell us the story of how you meet your wife Terra, Kensi and their family.

Dustin: Oh wow man, just put me on the spot.
I meet my wife Terra back when I was in NXT through make a wish foundation, I was Kensi wish.
She wanted to meet me in person because I was her favorite NXT Superstar, and her wish was to meet me and go to one of my matches live which I was more then happy to grant.
Then one match became two, then three, and then finally I brought to my Pay Per View match which I dedicated to her which I won.
After a few months it turned into a year and Before I knew I was Dating Terra and we quickly feel in love and we ended up getting married early this year after shortly having our first child.

Chris: That's right you and Terra had your very own daughter shortly before you got married.
How does it feel to be a farther?

Dustin: Oh man It feels so great.
The Happiness that it brings me each and every day man to be a farther is amazing.
You know what I'm taking about.

Chris: Yes I do I have three children of my own.
Now lets get to your début match you will be having this weekend at XWF Relentless.
You will be in a Tag team match with Lux Lyden who has been given to you as a tag team partner.
If you and Lux Lyden win the match the two of you will have the chance to continue on as a tag team and as well you will be given a Tag team championship shot against the XWF tag team Champions.
Although You have two options to choose from.
Option one: If you and Lux Lyden win you will have the choice to continue on as a tag team and have a Tag team Title shot.
Option Two: The two of you can split as a tag team and choose new partners, in which you both will also have the opportunity to have a Tag team Title shot with your chosen partner.
So what will you do?

Dustin: Well Chris like I said to Steve Sayors the other day.
I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet if my team wins.
I haven't decide if I going to continue on with Lux or not.

Chris: Well if you choose Option 2, who will you pick as your Partner?

Dustin: I would more then Likely pick Thunderbolt X as my new Tag Partner because the two of us go way back, we started the business Together and the two of us have been Tag team Champions together in the past and we were a damn good tag team.

Chris: Well Dustin that is all the time we have for now.
I want to wish you best of luck on your match for tomorrow.

Dustin: Thank you Chris

End Scene...........
Edit Hate Post Like Post