Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 10:46 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2
Warcry or some shit like that
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

07-31-2015, 10:21 AM

Today.

He who has the fiercest roar often wins the war.
That much has always been true to those that knew.
Are you too blind to see what has happened to me?
My demons are stronger than ever giving me the urge to sever.
When all is said and done, we’ll still be having fun.
Power, strength and fire, what more could you desire?
The man, the legend, your hero and mine, Steve Davids.

My eyes were closed but flames burnt deep within them. I had not quite settled into my new home as fast as I had hoped. It was far more comfortable than that casket I used to sleep in though. It seems as though all of those things that I had got up to since then had been pretty much irrelevant to the XWF since then. Well at least directly. I had been haunting Ricky Desmond for several weeks, but I will explain that some other time.

Eventually I awoke and my misty dreams faded into the foggy abyss. There were stories to be told, but today was not about telling a story. Today was about hitting my opponents hard. I needed to analyse, to think and to find their weak spots. The truth is, before today I knew very little of Drew Archyle and Glisten. I didn’t even know much about my tag team partner LJ Havok if truth be told. My memories of him were weak, which means he could not have proven himself to be that strong the last time in which I saw him. Hopefully he had grown since then. I would hate to have to carry him. For now it was all about having faith that he could pull through when needed.

So I woke up. I prepared for the day… Then I analysed. I read into their characters, I delved into their promos and I found what little I could find that was actually interesting and I compiled into a series of clips on my iPad that I plugged into the projector.

My blood was cold and my skin was petrous. I stared into the camera lens with intensity, sweat dripping down my skin as I wore all black. My hair had grown longer and even more out of control than usual. I smirked before beginning to speak.

“Glisten, Drew. Listen to me, and listen well. I do not know you both yet, my absence may have left me naïve but I am not afraid. You both have more in common than you might think. The intensity, the strangeness and the passion… Well that’s something to be admired. You see I didn’t want to make a big song and dance about my return because I have not earned one. I vanished off the face of the Earth when I lost my match against Samuels and that was by choice. I have been busy training and corrupting the hollow minds of others in my absence but I COULD have returned if I had wanted to. Why would I though? Why would I come back? I lost everything that I held dear. Everything! One more run, my fans would tell me, one more fun Steve. This is not the last run. This is but a mere flash, to say hello, kick some ass and leave. Unfortunately I am not ready to return forever, not just yet. Not for a little while. One day though, I shall take over this company and stand on top of the mountain once more. That climb starts this weekend though. That climb shall be relentless and I start with two excellent opponents. The strange one. The deluded one. Glisten. The strange one. The deluded one. Drew Archyle. Oh what a pair you two shall make…”

I clear my throat and curl up in a ball and cradle myself for a moment, a sadistic tear trickles down my face. Then I stop and concentrate once more. I press play.

Quote: "Because I'm unique? I get it. You and everyone else see me as unique, or different, but I see myself as normal and everyone else are the ones unique. I'm open while they are closed. What about you?"

Then pause.

“For a moment Glisten, I truly thought I was the naïve one. Yet here you are making the most ridiculous statements I have ever heard. Everyone on this planet is unique, everyone. You are simply as unique as I am and LJ is as unique as Drew is. You though may like to believe that perhaps you are one of a kind, or that’s certainly what you have implied at least. Well, you’re not. A creepy deranged freak attempting to play mind games? That’s not original Glisten. You and you’re deranged fetishes, that’s nothing new. Goldust and Snitsky did it in the WWE. Dean Moxley McGovern and Frodo Smackins have done it here. You’re trying to play mind games with your opponents but I am afraid it will not work with me. You want to dance? You want our bodies to integrate? You want me to feel all of you? Well how about my fist integrates with your fist? I teach you the dance they call ‘Shockwave’? And instead of me feeling all of you, you can feel all of me covering you for a pin. 1…2…3 because that’s as enjoyable as things are going to get for you I am afraid. I shall put you and the rest of the XWF fans out of their misery when I put you down.”

I howl for a moment, sprinting around the room before sitting back down with a sadistic smile on my face. I press play.

Quote: Glisten quickly changes the mood by showing Drew a sex toy labeled "Davids" with a picture of Stevie Davids wrapped around it. Drew starts to laugh.

"So do you actually use this? This is completely fucked up, while also amazing."

"Once, but it's rather small. It's just a tease, Drew. A large box on the outside, but once you open it, what a let down."

And then pause.

“Hahaha. I must admit Glisten, this was mildly amusing. Smut and amusement won’t win you shit though. I mean, what have you actually accomplished? What have you actually done? I mean, to imply that I have in anyway shape or form been a let-down is entirely ridiculous. I’m a two time Xtreme Champion. A former Television Champion. A former briefcase holder. Two time Lethal Lottery finalist… And most importantly… former kick of the mountain, former Universal Champion. If that’s disappointing Glisten then you need to lower your expectations son. It is okay, I am sure even you could get some blubber if you wanted it. We all do it, even the best of us.”

Quote: "Oh, Mister Davids breast. How strong and big, and easy to grab. I will plunge my face between them and let him do as he wishes, just for a moment, then I'll make sure he feels every ounce of Glisten. I hope their bodies don't disappoint me too much, since we both know their skills will. Maybe we can get go grab an innocent drink afterwards?"

“Skill? Ha. Glisten, listen. I am often criticised for my wrestling ability. No I am not a skilful competitor. No I am not technically gifted. Yet I can break bodies and win matches all the same. Perhaps my skill will disappoint… My wrestling skill has always been in question. The day I got here the fans bellowed at me ‘You can’t wrestle.’ That bothered me at first, as if I should please them, as if I should please you. I will do as I please. I will decimate you. Through sheer power. Through sheer sadistic torture. You don’t need to be a great wrestler to fight like I can. I will show that on Saturday evening when instead of playing with your sex toys or enjoying a drink with Drew you’ll be stuck up in hospital licking your oh so delicious wounds. Come on Glisten. You’ve got more than what you’re offering me. So far these mind games have been rather dull, rather plain, and not all that original. Mayhaps it is you who is the disappointment after all. OWWWWW. It’s such a shame neither of you are kings, I am trying to make that my thing. A real life Jaime Lannister, hot damn.”

Play.

Quote:"How special those two men are. One has large breasts and very tall, while the other is a little short but a big mouth. I can only imagine what could happen in their locker room before our match even starts. The rubbing of oil on each others bodies. The nice pep talks. The calm before the explosion. It makes me wish I were in there with them, but I already know I'm on their mind. Everyone loves gold and I'm covered in it. Everyone is taken by the mysterious and who is more mysterious than I. I hope they don't get too exhausted before they enter the ring with me and Drew. I don't know what Drew is planning on doing to them, but I definitely what the after. They'll be slippery, covered in all our sweat. There's only one way to stop a person with a big mouth from talking and that's to shove something in their mouth. Oh, LJ. I can't wait to teach you how to be quiet, but if you don't, I know how to deal with those kinds of people too."

Pause.

“I am not special. I am far from that. I am quite the opposite in act. I have done the most dreadful of things to people. Burned them. Tortured them. Killed them. Yet here I stand as free as a bird floating amongst the clouds. Society lets freaks like you and psychopaths like me run free because this society accepts corruption, evil, and weirdness. That’s what this world is now. Oh and I really do hate to be the bearer of bad news, but there’ll be no pre match oil ups or pep talks. LJ is free to do his thing, and I am going to do mine. Sorry to destroy that fantasy of yours. As for gold, well gold does not interest me, it never has. Money doesn’t interest me, and the colour, well it’s just a little bit tacky isn’t it. Unless it’s the good kind, the gold that I can hold upon my shoulder or wrap around my waist, and I am referring to the championship belts before you make some smutty joke. Mysterious? What’s so mysterious about you? Perhaps I am failing to see this mystery… Usually a mystery needs solving or is at least wanted solving. No one cares why you’re the way you are glisten. It is no mystery. You’re just a creep in face paint who thinks that he can fight and I am going to prove that… is the only reality here. Anyway enough of you… I would hate to leave Drew out, I know he’s lonely lad.”

Play.

Quote: THE MANAGER SAID: I set up the triple threat match that will see Drew Archyle take on two legends. One of which is a former Xtreme and Universal Champion. That's right. In Drew Archyle's first ever XWF Pay Per View Event he will be taking on Steve Davids and LJ Havok. Two legends of the XWF who now moonlight as hired henchmen for management. Specifically Kirk McClay.
Why yes Drew, as a matter of fact you are absolutely right. Nothing. No titles reigns. No notable victories of any kind. It's almost as if LH Havok has made a career out of flying under the radar. But then I thought to myself, that can't be, not with the way LJ Havok has addressed my client in the weeks leading up to the Pay Per View so then I decided to dig a little further and what I found was truly shocking. LJ Havok hasn't just flown under the radar, he's never even appeared on it. It's like he's invisible, a ghost even and the truth is that is exactly what is going to happen at the Pay Per View. The card may say Drew Archyle and Glisten taking on Steve Davids and LJ Havok but it's really Drew Archyle and Glisten against Steve Davids and that other guy. Isn't that right?

Pause.

“Sorry what? Drew, who exactly have you hired as your manager? The guy’s a contradicting fuckwit. He described LJ as a legend but then went on to claim that he has never appeared on the radar. Now, LJ certainly is not a legend. I can agree with that. As for the radar thing, I don’t think he’s even appeared on Google maps yet. I felt the need to point out how your manager is though. To describe LJ as a legend at any point is utterly ludicrous but then to contradict his own words just a few hours later – at least it felt like hours with all that boring, irrelevant, unnecessary drivel that sorta happened in the middle is completely dumb. I am still trying to get over how one person can be so fucking thick to be honest. It’s making me think of that time I faced JT fucking C. That’s how much of a dopey cunt your manager is. In turn it’s made you look pretty damn stupid as well for hiring someone with down’s syndrome to represent you, honestly. I also do not know what all this bullshit is about henchmen of Kirk McClay. I can’t promise you that LJ isn’t giving him a reach around on his off time but me, well I do not fight with or against management for the time being. Simply because… I don’t really know what’s gone on. There’s so much catching up to do you see. Do me a favour though Drew, fire that lump of lard you’ve got for a manager… please.”

Play.

Quote: "What do you mean? They just said that Davids has a thing for whales, he likes to hunt them down and stick his harpoon in them."

Pause.

“Oh I don’t have a thing for whales my man. Sometimes it’s just easier to get laid that way. Ain’t nobody got time for chasing skinny white bitches around night clubs until they’re drunk enough. Besides, fat bitches try harder. Well usually anyway. The last one I shagged lay there like a blubbering whale as we went at it on a sunbed. I rolled her over onto the beach, exactly where she belonged. Fucking beach whale sket. The one before that rode me until my banjo string broke, yeah that wasn’t quite as fun as I thought. The one before that starfished until she was satisfied and then told me to finish myself off. How thoughtful of her. Starfished is where they lay there and take it in missionary by the way for those inexperienced folk out there, probably my tag team partner. Enough of discussing my sex life anyway. Those stories are meant to be saved for dear friends not geezers I have never even had a conversation with. Sheesh. Don’t be scared to blast a fat chick though Drew, who knows, you might like the big white chocolate and go back for some more. Most of us delve into the candyfloss pussy more than once.”

“Oh and it’s good to see you and your manager see eye to eye. So much so that he calls me a legend and you call me a disappointment. Those title reigns are not tainted. I won those championships fair and square. You can deny it all you like. I do not care. The title history will always read: Steve Davids. Tell me Drew, what have you won? Oh? Jack fucking shit that anyone actually cares about. Go and do something more important than bitching and whining about management because you have not got your own way. Such a fucking joker...”

“I am done with this shit for today. I think I have made my intentions clear and shut down all of the bullshit that you two have been spewing this week. Apologies for my late arrival… But I am here now, and it’s about time someone shut you morons up. LJ, try and prove a point this week please, these two think they’re in for an easy ride. Let’s prove them wrong… Glisten… Drew… Be careful as you next close your eyes because there will be no dreams tonight, not even wet ones for you Glisten, just a nightmare. A crushing thought that you have to get in the ring with one of the most dominant men that ever competed in the XWF. You see I am down in the record books as one of the top thirty competitors that ever stepped into the XWF ring. You two are not fit to shine my boots. A lot of people come and go, yet I am still there. Cemented in history. Good luck you blithering buffoons… The venom that runs through these veins will make me victorious… Just you wait and see.

All Men Must Fall.”

I cackle as the camera shot fades.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post