Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 10:50 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2
Inferiority Complex
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

07-30-2015, 08:19 PM

I found myself at an All American Pro Wrestling event in Marion, Illinois. I was scheduled to cut a promo on my opponents and sign autographs. And to be honest, I don't want to to either one. But signs my paychecks. So I have to do what I am asked. I saw Drew's attempt at whale hunting. And I just wondered why a camera man would decide to go on a boat with a thug like Drew Archyle... I mean he doesn't exactly look very trust worthy....

These thoughts trailed off, and I focuses more on my hair and perfectly groomed beard. And I once again had to chuckle. Who would have thought that the scraggly bearded kid who was obsessed with revolutions would grow into THIS. This is me. This is who I would have been, had I not joined a gang. If I had just stayed away from the drugs.

I finished up, and walked out of the back. I waited by the curtain by the opening to the stage...

Then "Ain't No Place For No Hero" by The Heavy hits the PA system.

"Hailing from Nashville, Tennessee, XWF SUPERSTAR LJ HAVOK!!!!"

I spring out from behind the curtain to a huge ovation for such a tiny place. I slowly made my way to the ring. I was trying to make sure I shook as many hands as I could to give all of these people something to remember. I finally arrived at the ring steps and ran up. I hyped up the crowd. And they were going bat shit crazy.

"You guys actually remember me?"

The crowd all agrees in unison, louder than ever.

"My opponent for Saturday seems to think that I am a very forgettable face."

The crowd is torn by this, as apparently Drew Archyle is a very popular name.

"Alright fair enough, fair enough. I was thinking your reaction would be something like that, as I am technically a "heel". I'll try to keep it kayfabe, no promises though."

You can here laughter in the crowd, a long with a few cheers.

"So how you guys enjoying the fucking show tonight?!"

Weak ass cheers.

"Come on, Marion! You can do better than that! I said how you guys enjoying the motherfucking show tonight?!"

The place comes unglued with excitement.

"Really? Are you fucking kidding me. You act like no one famous has ever said the name of your town..."

Instant chorus of boos.

"Oh that's right they haven't because no one with a clue would come here on their own accord. I am here simply because my boss instructed me to do so. There is no other reason why I would even attempt to connect with you grease guzzling neanderthals."

The boos have gotten even louder.

"That's right boo LJ Havok! Do what you're supposed to do you God Damn puppets!

Now if you will indulge me for a second... and I know it's going to be hard with your short attentions spans and the fact that you can finally feel your blood moving....

Tell ya what. Go get some nachos, a hot dog, or what the fuck ever and come back. Don't worry I'll wait."

Nothing happens. It is silent in the gymnasium. And I wonder if they are about to attack or just leave. Then a guy in the far back corner chimes in.

"Get on with it you jackass!"

"Glad, you have some common sense sir. And oddly, you are not the first person to call me a jackass within the past couple of days. And you won't be the last.

I want to speak on my opponent...Drew Archyle.

The man has a very big mouth, and its going to get him hurt. He wants to rehash my history and tell of how I never did anything with my time here. I beat Luca Arzegotti for the European championship at one point. I won a fucking battle royal and faced John Madison for the crown. And due to a technicality I should have a title shot that was awarded to me by Paul Heyman when he was still GM of Madness.

I never implied that he and his tub of good manager "ran shit". Just that you think you do, Drew."

I look directly into the camera. Because I want my opponent to feel my words, and let it tear into his soul.

"Boohoo. The man stripped me of my title, So I'm going to throw a fit and ruin every live broadcast until I get my way. .....

That's why I'm here you sack of shit. Those antics don't belong here in the XWF. You gotta a problem? Settle it like a fucking adult instead of running around, letting everyone know that you're pissed off. And Archie? I have every right in the world to throw your ass down the witching well, and I'm sure Davids would agree. You don't even have to say anything else...

In fact, I wish you wouldn't. It is all starting to sound like a broken record or a glitch in the server. Low Jack this. Low Jack that. I know I've been preoccupied with thoughts of an old ghost. No need to remind me.

Haven't risen at all.... A never was....Blah fucking blah. It's all just words. And for someone who has a mouth piece you like to run your own mouth a lot. And I can gurrandamntee you that every fucking person in the locker room is sick of you, and sick of your whole badass schtick. It has been done to death, and I for one miss the days where everything said was backed up in the ring. Archie, buddy oh pal. I really think that you're scared of me making an example out of you...And your fucking inferiority complex

And one way or another, I will make a statement at the PPV. You can count on it."

"Shut the fuck up! Shut the fuck up! Shut the fuck up!!"

The fans started chanting, thinking they are cute.

"Oh blow me. You paid to watch this beautiful specimen of a man talk... Let me fucking talk!"

I strut around the ring, drawing in the heat from the crowd.

"Now onto Glisten.. I would like to discuss an article I read that said he sat down with Eli James.

Eli James...."

I chuckle a bit.

"He still thinks judgement will be cast down on the XWF. And that I am only a sign...I think every one needs to be clear on something. If God does exist, he does not give signs! The Devil gives signs! The Devil will bring judgement, not the Almighty! And if in this storybook that means I'm the fucking Devil, so be it. I have no problem with casting judgement on Glisten, Eli, Drew, Steve, or even the Almighty himself.

What's a jealous God to do, when a mere mortal controls everyone that's supposed to love Him??.

The fans start chanting again...

"What the fuck!? What the fuck?! What the fuck?!"

"Don't get me wrong...."

I grin and then continue..

"My soul belongs to no man...to no phoney baloney God. Because I AM A GOD! I am what they warned you about. I am the end. I am chosen to bring down those who oppose this machine. I am built to help control this machine. I have more power and influence than any of you could even begin to fathom. I haven't left my mark on the XWF yet, but I fucking will!!!!"

A chorus of boos can be heard, almost overpowering "Ain't No Place For No Hero" by The Heavy. I make my way to the back. With help from security, I make it to my car, and get the hell out of that shithole. I didn't even stop to sign autographs. Fuck those people.

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post