Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:14 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2
The Casket
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

07-30-2015, 02:43 PM

"Vengeance Means More Than Everything."

Quote:Davids walks over to Samuels and starts prodding him with his foot. Slowly inching him towards the end of the stage and thus the coffin. Samuels grabs Davids by the pant leg and slowly pulls himself up. Davids takes a step back and smiles.

Kick to the stomach.

GAME OVER!!!

Samuels is finished after that move. Davids grabs Samuels by the arm and pulls him to the end of the stage. He pulls him back up and then Guerilla Press Slams John Samuels into the open coffin.

This is it.

All Davids needs to do now is shovel the dirt onto him.

Davids looks out into the crowd taking it all in for a minute.

THUMP!!!

What the hell?

Out of no where Theo Pryce pops into the scene and takes Davids out with the Dead Drop.(Zig Zag)

"Remember this the next time you want to cash in on someone bitch."

Down at the coffin John Madison is there helping Samuels out of the coffin.

Theo grabs Davids and tosses him onto the stage and into the coffin.

"Finish him."

Samuels picks up Davids and just for good measure puts him down for good with the Filibuster.

Samuels slams the lid of the coffin shut just as John Madison hands Samuels a shovel.

Samuels jams the shovel into the massive pile of dirt next to the coffin and in one motion shovels the dirt onto the top of the coffin. Rinse and repeat until the ref signals for the final bell ending the match.

Steve Davids has been buried alive.

Winner and New XWF Universal Champion - John Samuels

The ref walks over with the XWF Universal title but Theo Pryce yanks it out of his hands and hands it to his friend.

Samuels raises the title high into the sky as the audience roars with excitement.

“I hope you all know this though. Steve Davids always comes back… Stronger.”

I lay there in the casket but I heard Desmond’s words echo around the arena before he marched off and Morbid Angel’s tainted music begun to bellow from the booming speakers.

This was it. I had failed. Everyone. Anyone who ever believed in me.

How could they ever believe now? No one could truly think I had the strength to carry on. The only thing that I ever wanted… gone, just like that. At the hands of Theo Pryce. I suppose it made sense didn’t it? The revenge he desired was always going to be his… in time.

Well what of my vengeance? It may be over for now. The pendulum will continue to swing, the sand will continue to fall and the hands upon the clock will continue to tick. In the end, everyone knows that I will be back. I will one day get a rematch for that coveted championship and I will be on top of the mountain once again.

Do you know what it’s like to be at the top of the mountain? No. Very few do. Then one day, when you are looking down at the rest of the world with a gleeful smirk across your face from ear to ear, you will be pushed. More times than not, it’s the man you climbed over to get to the top that pushes you. Even if he cannot attain the top for himself, he will sure has hell be certain to prevent it from being you.

Why wouldn’t he?

We must all do our duty and that was his.

I paid the Pryce for cashing in my briefcase but I got to taste it. I got the sweet juices of success and one day I will get them again. I know it.

I was left with my thoughts as my eyes closed and I fell into a deep sleep.

When I awoke, I was still in the casket but I was somewhere else. I could not tell you where, I had one hole to look through. A blinding light shined through it but all I could see was trees. They were recognisable for sure, but unclear.

My memory had become misty since my defeat the night before. The brain was doing what it was used to doing. It was supressing. Just as it had supressed the memories of the children that I butchered when I was younger. The one face I will always remember though, my mother’s. The woman who died giving birth to me. I entered this world a murderer and the people of it would always judge me as such, even if I was not locked away.

The truth is, I am far too dangerous for this planet. Yet society had failed to keep me locked up. I have butchered several different people since and I have never been caught. That’s how successful this world is. How can a branded psychopath wander free like an innocent man after he butchered youths as a child?

Life’s failures, that’s how.

There were many of them, just like this. Being trapped in a fucking casket in the middle of nowhere. All that I could hear was my heart beat thudding against my rib cage. All that I could smell was sweat and defeat. All that I could see was one beam of light. All that I could feel was the sleek wood against my skin. All that I could taste? Shame.

My eyes felt tearful as I closed them once again… I fell back into a deep sleep.

THUD!

I was clearly being marched somewhere, but not anymore. I was dropped like a piece of dirt to the floor and we must have been in a large hollow room as the crashing sound echoed.

“Christ is with you!” A man bellowed.

“And with you,” a crowd responded.

“We are here today to sacrifice this man. A sinner. A wrongful man. An evil man. He will never be able to force his wrath upon this world again. His hate will be silenced. His lies will be supressed. His beliefs against God? Shattered.” The same man, obviously leading the service, proclaimed.

“For the lord above!” The small crowd roared in harmony.

I began to flail and smash at the casket. My raw strength was beginning to dent away at the word after several moments but even the strongest of men could not break free from this trap.

“He has awoken from his sleep it seems. That is a shame. I had hoped this would go smoothly and quietly, it seems we have another fighter.”

Who are these people and what the fuck are they doing?! How have I ended up here?

“Steve Davids is his name. The psycho sensation the fans of that wretched company call him. It matters not though. God thanks us for all of the sinful blood that we send him. For our loyalty, we shall be rewarded.”

I have always had a habit of ending up trapped.

Suddenly a door swung open.

“Get away from him!” A familiar voice shrieked with huskiness.

“And who might you be?”

“Well that would be a spoiler wouldn’t it?”

“You do not understand. This is God’s demands. He has sent us one of the largest sinners that ever lived. It is but our duty to offer his blood up to the great one. We must all do our duty no?”

“I do not give a fuck about your duty and I do not give a fuck about God.”

“It seems as though the Lord will be particularly pleased with us today then. It seems as though we have two sacrifices for him. CEASE HIM!”

I could see parts of the fight through the hole in my casket. The crowds of people were wearing red cloaks and had golden crosses across their chests. The other man had a plain white mask on. An eerie one.

The masked man flipped one of the cloaked men over on his shoulder and took another one down with a leg sweep before clotheslining another. The rest of them started to slowly back away before circling him.

They rushed towards him but he grabbed one of them by the head and used him as a shield. Two swung and missed, hitting the human meat shield instead. The masked man flung his body to the floor and standing dropkicked another.

The rest of them backed off and surrounded their leader in a protective circle.

“You have gone against God’s wishes and for that you must face the consequences. Today is not the day that you do that though. So think yourself lucky. Next time, we shall not be so merciful and God shall not be so forgiving. We always get the sinners, no matter how far they run or how well they hide. We always get them.” The leader bowed, and unveiled his cloak. I had seen his sinister smile before but I did not know where. Another ghost from my past, back to haunt me no doubt.

All of those children I murdered. All of those families I ruined. They will always come back. That is the way that the world works. You cannot simply live with your mistakes. They may have been yours to make but you effect the world around you. This world is unforgiving.

They left the room that turned out to be a church immediately as the masked man set me free.

“Hello,” he said simply.

“Hello? Fucking hello? I have been trapped in a fucking box for fuck knows how long and all you can say is hello? Why the fuck was I brought to a fucking church after a wrestling match. For a second then I thought I was meat for the holy cunt above us.”

“You are in luck. You’re not meat for him. You are however, going to help me and my employer.”

“Yeah? And why the fuck would I do that?”

“Well, why don’t you lay low with us for a few weeks? You will soon see why you will want to help us. Besides, I saved you from becoming ash didn’t I? It’s the least you could do really. It may also be worth mentioning that those religious, culty, creepy, eerie, slightly ominous, freaky folk don’t tend to give up so easily. They’ll be back for us.” He said through his strange white mask. His sleek blond hair glistened in the single beam of light that shone into the room. Other than that he seemed an ordinary build, with slightly big shoulders and arms. He was about six foot tall and wore slim black jeans, a grey hoodie, a purple vest and some white Nike trainers. If he lost the mask he might look half decent.

“I don’t suppose you’re going to take of that ludicrous mask any time soon are you? Or am I in for some more illusions? It seems as though people like to keep me in the dark.”

“You’re in for one more illusion for the time being I’m afraid Steve at least until we arrive at my house, where you will be staying for the time being. Well I say my house… It’s a house that is literally attached to my boss’ mansion. He likes me to live close, for certain assurances.”

“Your boss sounds like a pussy.”

“Ha. You don’t know the man. Now let’s get out of here before those mugs show up with back up,” he murmured.

“Where are we going? There is nowhere that is safe anymore. This world… it tortures me.”

He shook his head and we got in the car as I stood puzzled. Another fucking car trip where I didn’t know the destination. This was getting rather old now.

We pulled up outside the mansion after an awkwardly quiet trip. I did not feel like talking. A series of crows flew over the mansion all at the same time as we entered. I looked up for a moment and then took a deep breath before entering. I took off my shoes and noticed that six trunks of clothes were at the bottom of the stairs.

That was my clothes and I knew it. How? It would be stupid to ask such a thing though.

“Steve Davids.” A voice whispered as a silhouette emerged from around the corner. He eventually revealed himself. He wore black glasses and had greasy silver hair. He was middle aged but had grown grey fast. The man smiled with his red cloak on.

“I don’t believe we’ve met?”

“You would be correct. My name is Clive. I was your Godfather, but I doubt you knew that and it does not matter now. And this man, who brought you here, this is Ambrose. Ambrose Helios. The former XWF wrestler who only appeared thrice. A talented competitor but he is destined for oh so much more. We shall discuss that at a later date though. For now get some rest.”

Ambrose took off his mask to reveal scars upon his neck but a stunningly handsome face. I don’t swing that way, but if I did, he’d get it.

I can’t believe I even just thought that.

What now for Steve Davids?

Oh that’s right… Vengeance.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post