Current XWF board time: 11-20-2017, 04:48 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Well Well Well
07-30-2015, 08:56 AM
I has been a long time since Darren Dangerous graced XWF with his presence and the demand for him to return grows stronger by the day. XWF NEEDS Darren Dangerous but does Darren Dangerousneed XWF?

"A long time ag I competed in this company for a short time. I left when I felt like my efforts were being ignored. After some soul searching I decided that my effforts are what keeps this industry afloat and without me all of you would be jobless and probably out on the streets sucking dick for food money. Your savior has returned to claim what has been unofficially his the entire time, the XWF heavyweight strap and I find that it would look quite good on me. I want what is coming to me and I qill bleed for it if I have o. Sleep well XW Superstars because when you wake I will be there to haubt you to the point of insanity."

[Image: dd_zpsbyxex51n.jpg]
Edit this post
Hate Post Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-30-2015, 09:08 AM
I'm calling Gator and letting him know of this amazing happenstance.

[Image: pdAMRjn.png]
Hey there daddy...

Roxy's Backstage Pass?
07-30-2015, 09:20 AM
you can call me too if you want baby 276-935-8122 " "wink wink"

07-30-2015, 09:31 AM
welcome back sir

[Image: h7hb52C.png]

[Image: JeeZbnb.gif]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
07-30-2015, 11:18 AM
"Hey, faggot. Wanna bone another tranny and claim it's a CIS woman? Suck Peter's dick."

[Image: wdodNI1.png]

Dim
07-30-2015, 11:24 AM
Ohh! Got em! He just said suck peters dick! xD

[Image: zIWvLZo.jpg]

[Image: Q662NgF.jpg]

Morbid Angel!
07-30-2015, 02:48 PM
"You guys are funny. I realize I cannot just walk in here and be handed a title shot, noo matter how legendary and epic I am. I know I must earn it. Whuich one of you low life cock suckers wants to be my victim? Swagmire was the first to speak out against me and call me a "faggot" although we all know he sucks cock for pleasure. I eat and fuck pussy for pleasure and I destroy those who think they have something to do for pleasure. You cannot kill that which is unable to be killed. I want a victim and I will gain my spot as the #1 contender and take what everyone knows is mine. I has been mine for over a year, you just don't know it yet."

07-30-2015, 02:57 PM
"You mean how it was yours because you lost to Scully in your only match here? And you love pussy like when you fucked the ladyboy? Where as little old Swag? He's got a weakness for them white women. Been dying tube socks white to pictures of T.Swizzle, while you've been getting off to pictures of Liberty Harkness. Listen, Choda boy, why don't you go fuck yourself and actually win a match before you come begging at people who can actually tell the difference between a man in a dress and a girl."

Dim
07-30-2015, 03:00 PM
Sadly, I can not die.

[Image: Q7xEulQ.jpg]
07-30-2015, 03:05 PM
"Hello. Hi. Yo. How could you forget about ya old pal, Scully?"

"Da End, Scully Has Spoken"
Former XWF Universal Champion
Former XWF Xtreme Champion
Former 3 x XWF Tag-Team Champion ~
1 x w/Robbie Bourbon & 1 x w/Chris Macbeth &
1 x w/Maverick
Former 2 x XWF HMW Champion

July 2016 Superstar of the Month

Everyone in the list below has lost to Scully or just been Scullanated and never returned to the XWF!☠

07-30-2015, 03:09 PM
"Swaggy if you are going to talk like a bitch I am going to have to beat you like one. You talk the talk but can you walk the walk? If you have any balls left in you you will face me. How about it Swaggy? You seem pretty confident you can bat mr nt doing it and saying it are 2 different stories. I was in the wrong mindset before but now I am ready to kill at will and the majority of the XWF Universe is behind me and I refuse to let them down. Fight me, don't fight me, it is your call butt pirate!"

07-30-2015, 03:11 PM
Shane holds a potato in the air and leads the XWF Universe in the chant heard round the world...

We want Darren...

Dan... ger... ous!

We want Darren...

Dan... ger... ous!

We want Darren...

Dan... ger... ous!

We want Darren...

Dan... ger... ous!

We want Darren...

Dan... ger... ous!

[Image: X3tQQiM.jpg]
I'm Shane Carver under this mask, I promise -told you so

Ever curious what people are up to?

07-30-2015, 03:13 PM
"Darren, here's an idea. You fight Scully and win, then I'll fight you. Go on. Unless you want to see what real fucking misery. Because, Darren, I will fuck you way the hell up. I'm not like anything you faced before you fat, tranny fucking, baby dicked faggot."

Dim
07-30-2015, 04:09 PM
"Name calling? Really Swaggy? You suck dick, not me. The ladies know all about my "baby dick" and they love it. I am sure the guys love your little dick too/ I may not have the biggest cock on the block but I have 6 inches of sheer epicenes. I can fuck like a champ and even take them out for breakfast the morning after. You want me to wrestle cully again? That's fine you pussy. Last time he only won because he had help. This time I will be ready for any surprises you or him might have. Ypu want me to beat him before I get a shot at you? No sweat but I have to warn you, you might not walk away from this fight so say goodbye to your loved ones cock sucker."

07-30-2015, 04:39 PM
"Welcome home Darren."

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
07-30-2015, 04:44 PM
"Shit, you dumb son of a bitch. 6 inches, man? That's your bragging rights, right there? Listen, mang, you need to figure out where you're doing. You never were shit, you're not shit now, and you will never be shit. But, fats, I will give you this heads up. If you want to get on me for calling you names, make sure you don't call people names first. And make sure there's not records of you admitting to sleeping with trannies."

Dim
07-30-2015, 04:45 PM
"Thank you Gator. I show respect to those who deserve it."

07-30-2015, 04:50 PM
(07-30-2015 04:44 PM)SwagMire Said:  "You never were shit, you're not shit now, and you will never be shit. "

SAYS THE MATEY WHOSE SOLE CLAIM TO FAME IS LETTING A CHILD PIN HIM!

YARHARHARHARHARHARHAR!

[Image: UGCvaeT.jpg]
07-30-2015, 04:53 PM
"Swaggy if you keep talking like a bitch I am going to have to beat you like one and I know you take itt in that loose asshole of yours daily so my 6 inches wouldn't do shit for you but the ladies on the other hand love it. You want to talk about me fucking trannies? Do you know what a trandgender is you stupid fuck? She had the surgery to become on the outside how she felt on the sinside. Pussy is pussy. Tht might be hard for a butt pirate to understand but the truth is truth. Talk is cheap and you talk a load of bullshit for a bl;ack cock sucker. Wjat are you afraid of? You don't need e to beat anyone before you get me. Fight me at Relentless if your balls are in the right place, otherwise tuck your tale and run to your man for protection. I kick ass I don't eat it, unless it belongs to a hot lady that is."

07-30-2015, 04:55 PM
(07-30-2015 04:53 PM)Darren Dangerous Said:  "Swaggy if you keep talking like a bitch I am going to have to beat you like one and I know you take itt in that loose asshole of yours daily so my 6 inches wouldn't do shit for you but the ladies on the other hand love it. You want to talk about me fucking trannies? Do you know what a trandgender is you stupid fuck? She had the surgery to become on the outside how she felt on the sinside. Pussy is pussy. Tht might be hard for a butt pirate to understand but the truth is truth. Talk is cheap and you talk a load of bullshit for a bl;ack cock sucker. Wjat are you afraid of? You don't need e to beat anyone before you get me. Fight me at Relentless if your balls are in the right place, otherwise tuck your tale and run to your man for protection. I kick ass I don't eat it, unless it belongs to a hot lady that is."

"Tell that to Chris Hanson, mang."
07-30-2015, 05:25 PM
"Transgender is someone who is born one gender and becomes the opposite gender. So, you fucked a girl who was once a boy. You fucked a tranny. Nigga, that's gay. Hey, here's an idea, you want to try and fight me, pick an event that isn't fucking booked already? Why don't you actually try and get yourself involved in something real, so you can get your ass kicked and go back to crying about you being better than everyone again? Keep talking shit while trying to make yourself look like a victim."

Dim
07-31-2015, 01:46 AM
"I am no victim and never claimed to ne. Instead of calling me out on my sexual conquests or exploits you should be scared of me Swaggy. I am the change XWF needs and in case you haven't noticed I am worshipped here by both men and women. Relentless is a 3 day long event and surely in that amount of time you can fit me into yout "busy schedule?" that is if you aren't scared I WILL BEAT YOU LIKE THE FAGGOT YOU ARE. aS I SAID BEFORE PUSSY IS PUSSY AND WHILE YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE THE HOLE I AM AFTER YOU WREAK OF PUSSY ALL OVER. mAKE YOUR DECISION FAGGOT BECAUSE Darren dangerous IS HOME AND THIS TIME I AAM KEEPING MYD HOME. pRAY TO YOUR gOD FOR A SAFE JOURNEY TO hELL BECAUSE DEATH IS COMING FOR YOU."

(OOC: Sorry for the caps lol)

07-31-2015, 05:39 AM
"I'm sorry, who are you? Are you one of Swagmire's bitch boys? That would explain a lot."

07-31-2015, 05:43 AM
I just realized for me being a ghost around here I am richer than most of the roster. I am a multimillionaire. Anyone want to hit up a strip club? Drinks, lap dances, cocaine and pussy are all on me!

07-31-2015, 05:45 AM
"You fucking almond drizzled piece of retard pie. It's not my schedule that keeps us from fighting at Relentless. It's that the event is already booked, and not open. You missed it. Just like you missed the chance to push Scully off a scaffold. I'll fight you two Madnessss from now. Put all your Xbux on line. Since you've got a hard on for me. Do it. Faggot."

Dim
07-31-2015, 06:14 AM
"I have many more Bux than you do. What are you going to put on the line since you are so confident? How about if I win, and when I do win we become a tag team and go for gold? I mean you know the old saying, "if you cant beat them join tem"? I will put up all of my Bux and when I win we will go for gold. Does that sound savy butt pirate?"

07-31-2015, 06:18 AM
"Sure, I get an easy two mil, and you get an ass kicking. Sweet."

Dim
07-31-2015, 06:26 AM
"I am not finished. We will fight inside of what I refer to as The Shine Box. Swaggy I play rough and such a match will only work on PPV so next month we will have our battle and if you aren't too much of a pussy you will accept my challenge for The Shine Box match. Welcome to my world, bitch."

07-31-2015, 06:29 AM
You sure try to play rough, that's for sure, dude.

Sup DD? You might remember me as the last dude who had the pleasure of whipping your ass outta here last year. I've been taking a little nap lately, man, but I'm the next Universal Champion around these parts so you might want to stop texting my lady with that creep-ass perv shit, dude.

Knock it off or I'll knock you out... or maybe I'll just let Scully do my light work for me.

07-31-2015, 06:30 AM
"I don't think there's a pay per view next month. Why can't it work on the Xtreme hour of Madness, or Warfare? What's a Shinebox? It sounds lame and pussy. Can I remove your eye in it?"

Dim
07-31-2015, 06:38 AM
I look at Darren Dangerous.

Omigod! You're adorable! I bet you give really good cuddles!

[Image: aTUIZMN.png]

<3 Gator <3
07-31-2015, 06:39 AM
"For the record Loverboy your slut texted me so take that all up with her and you only beat me because I was in a bad place back then and it will NEVER happen again."

"Swaggy let me enlighten you. The Shinebox is the cell surrounding the ring and inside the ropes are replaced by barbed wire and in each corner is a bed of nails tied to the posts and on the mat are various objects such as broken glass, thumbtacks and maybe a steel chair or two. Outside the ring on 2 sides are beams of fire for a nice BBQ and on the other 2 sides are tables topped with broken glass. Like I said, welcome to my world and if Loverfag wants in on it he is more than welcomed to try it but he won't like it and neither will you Swaggy. I will see you soon boy, real soon" :)

07-31-2015, 06:41 AM
"Ginger baby I can cuddle like a teddy bear and fuck like a god. Want me to show you first hand?"

07-31-2015, 06:42 AM
I don't know you and you don't know me, but I like the whole Deathmatch fetish you be trying to convert people into on here. I hope you don't have to lose your Xbux's to the likes of this turncoat nigger Swagmire; he's more of a waste of space than Maverick/Scully combined in this fed.
07-31-2015, 06:45 AM
"Sounds lame. Yeah, I'll crush you in it. I'm taking your left eye. Point blank. Put it on Madness."

Dim
07-31-2015, 06:46 AM
"Hello John Black. I do what I do and I do it well. Perhaps I can take you under my wing and show you the ways of being a deathmatch fetished war machine like m. As far as Swagmire goes he is small potatoes. I am rich as shit and don't plan on losing my wealth to a glorified cock sucker."

07-31-2015, 06:48 AM
"Lame? You do not call the creation of a God kame Swaggy, and to think I just gave you $1 in XBux out of the charity and goodness of my heart. Go buy yourself an ambulance because once I am done with you you will need 2 of them. One for your body and the other for your ego."

07-31-2015, 06:51 AM
"Your match is generic as fuck for people who wanna be hardcore and tough. It's boring. I'll do it, but I won't enjoy it."

Dim
07-31-2015, 06:53 AM
If you take John Black under your wing it would be like 2 on 1 so how about we make this interesting and have a tag match for the same bet? If swaggy and CJ win Swaggy get your money and CJ gets your girlfriends pussy and if you win Darren gets to tag with Swaggy and John gets... I Dont care what John gets

[Image: zIWvLZo.jpg]

[Image: Q662NgF.jpg]

Morbid Angel!
07-31-2015, 06:56 AM
"You finally said something I agree with, you wont enjoy it because I am going to beat your ass to death and force you to go after the tag team titles with me. XWF needs a new face of fear and out of the shadows I have come to bring this place just that. Hunting season has begun Swaggy so you better run while you till can. Run rabbit run..."

User(s) browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)