Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 05:12 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For those of you that have followed my work
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-30-2015, 12:09 PM

I will be wrapping up the story of Sebastian Duke. I don't have the desire to compete in matches but as odd as it seems I feel obligated to conclude the character story arc of the King of Darkness. I've dedicated the vast majority of the last two and a half years to bringing out this ever evolving story of what began as a Satanist, turned into a leader of a secret society, turned Illuminati leader, serial killer and militant. I've enjoyed writing that character a great deal. For a long time now, loving that character has become a detriment. It's hindered my ability to express my creativity elsewhere. I have other characters and ideas I'd like to explore and I just can't do that with Duke still hanging over my head.

I don't know how many Duke story fans are out there, but I'm doing it as much for me and you as I am for the character itself. By finally wrapping up the Sebastian Duke saga i will finally be released of that burden and when I do finally decide to re-enter the ranks of competition, I can do it with something different.

For those of you that are fans, I can't promise that it will be the last you'll see of Duke, but if he does remain part of the XWF in the road ahead, it'll be a far lesser role than what you're used to. To be honest, I'm not sure if I could stop writing him altogether. While he may not be the "star character" in future writings, I feel like the character itself has become an extension of myself. I'm saying he will continue on in a lesser role later on down the road, but as far as XWF competition, Sebastian Duke is done for now. Possibly forever.

It is with that in mind that I'm going to do something I didn't think I'd do. I'm going to wrap up the story of Sebastian Duke and post it on news and rumors. I hope you'll all read it as writing for Duke has been one of the few joys I've had over the last five years of my otherwise miserable life (my own doing). Where many folks come in and its just a game (and it is) Sebastian Duke is a character I'm proud of. See, I've always wanted to be an author and I don't really have the ability to do that. Some here think I do, but trust me, I'm not that damn good. I just enjoy writing (most of the time anyway.)

So, Duke fans... be on the look out for the conclusion of the King of Darkness.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

07-30-2015, 01:46 PM

I look forward to it Brother.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-30-2015, 05:13 PM

should be EPIC

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

07-30-2015, 05:41 PM

Awesomeness.

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Hate Post Like Post