Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 12:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Attention From The Church
CM Punk Offline
Better Than God.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

04-07-2013, 08:29 AM

"I pace unsettlingly back and forth at the Church of Punk, with only Luke and Serena in attendance, probably unfairly to them as they have already pledged themselves to be cleansed, so what purpose does having such loyal combatants here serve me? Anyway, as I look around, I see and think of only one thing…Ann Thraxx. She is nothing but a mere child trapped in a diluted psychopaths body, and I’m going to let that child free.
For me to let that child free however, and prove what Ann Thraxx is.. I have to figure out what I am.

A man often looks inside himself and tries to figure out what he is, and I have no doubt what I am, I am an idol for you all to look upon and gaze at be humbled to be within my presence, I am the master of men and the breaker of evil, controller of humans, and the heavens to guide you. But like Steve Austin, a true sinner and a redneck who is as simpleton as you morons and must be saved himself once said, what makes him so stunning? This spoke to me. Because, as simple as he may be, he has at the very least great knowledge of wrestling that any man can build upon. I do intend to build upon it, for I being god, must be near perfect in all things, and although I am amazing a little bit of added attraction never hurts.

So I took to this “What makes you so stunning?” thing, that Austin brought up. The story goes Steve Austin was traveling at the time, riding with a buddy who looked at him and said. “Stunning Steve Austin? What makes you stunning?” and it hits you, you have to have character. Persona. Enigma. I have all those things that most men lack and much more but see, what makes me a savior? What makes me a god? Besides the fact my spirit is undeniable and undefeatable and I keep coming back, but that’s a claim anyone can hold.

See. Matthew 7:15 says, beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. And I’m no false prophet, but what makes me so good is the simple fact that I am a wolf. I will rip you apart for your own damn good and save you in the process, tearing your inner wrong doings away from your mortal flesh and letting in the way of Jesus Punk. False Prophets are those who claim to be better than me or claim I’m not a god because they try to deny what I know to be true, it is self evident at this point. I’m immortal. I’m teaching Ms.Ann a lesson just like I taught Serena and Luke.

And how can I not be a god? King James Bible says the only wise god be our saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power. Both now and ever. I am Glory. I am majesty. Ann can talk about devilish she is, when I see this innocent little ray of sunshine waiting to be saved and baptized and pledged to the Church of Punk, I truly know what is going on in her innocent but corrupted mind and soul and I’m ready to set it free! King James Bible also says god is dominion and power. I hold all the power right now over that travesties little head because she knows I accept her for the girl she truly is and will be saved to become! I hold all the power as an immortal. You can cut me open but I bleed nothing but truth and passion, while you bleed hate and cries for help. I can see it in your eyes, I can feel it in your words.

New living translation states “You must defend my innocence, O god, since no one else will stand up for me.” And Ann I am willing to do this for you! You had a rough childhood I’m sure. I can sense it. No one ever stood up for you and it made you the monstrosity of a human you are today, no one stands up for you so you feel the need to attempt to intimidate the roster with childish want to be devilish acts that prove to be no worse than Trump shaving McMahons head. You stomp around with your loud, angry, violent music pissed at the world because you feel like you deserve more, and I’ll tell you what you deserve, the right to pledge to me, begging to be saved from this awful life you’re living. That, I’m willing to give you.

I’m willing to give you a match, a chance to be cleansed, because you have a purpose like me. Those here in the XWF have a purpose and are good at what they do but are nowhere good or worthy enough to be saved and I will look down upon them in the fiery depths of hell, but you, you can be saved and I plead at you wholeheartedly to take this opportunity for not only is it a shot at redemption in my eyes, but a shot at not being a waste of space like some of the more lesser gifted individuals in this company. Don’t get me wrong, they’re gifted athletes but they’re just that, athletes. They wouldn’t know the first thing about technical ability if it came up and bit them in the ass, but you have that capability. Instead, you choose to waste it on silly stunts for attention because daddy never gave you any or because you feel neglected as a superstar or some other pathetic mortal reason. Believe in me, your idol, and I’ll give you all the attention you’ll ever need."

[Image: XoJfzQK.png]
1x European Champion

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes CM Punk's post:
(04-08-2013)