Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2
A Strange Meeting
Glisten Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-29-2015, 02:29 PM

The evening is filled with wild parties going on, while Glisten remains far away just to listen to the loud music while he does some yoga by a lake. A few hours go by and Glisten starts to work up a nice sweat, he hears someone walking by him. The sound of a tree branch breaks.

"... Ya hear those voices out in the far off distance? You try to blot it all out of your mind while you do these exercises, but are ya really tryin to remove all that? I don't think ya are. I think you welcome the wild sounds and that lifestyle, and just try to appear to be ... 'somewhere else.'

The man is heard sitting down on a bench near Glisten, who doesn't have his normal face paint on but a sleeveless shirt and yoga pants. He catches his breath and wipes the sweat off with a towel laying beside him, then stands up. He looks out in the distance at the partying going on, then turns around and sees the individual that was talking. He's rather heavy set with black pants, red undershirt and colorful outer button up short-sleeve shirt. He has a long beard and a black fedora on his head. His head is down and hard to see thanks to the shadows.

"Glisten."

"And you are?"

"I have many names. Some were given to me by the very same people you are surrounding yourself with in a company. Some were given to me by people of old. I guess the name everyone knows me by is Eli James."

"Oh yes. The religious man who preached a lot. I've heard of you, and must say, you're a bit larger in person. You've been rather quiet the last year, so why are you here big boy? Come to look me flex my body into shapes you only dreamed of seeing?" Glisten licks his lips slowly, and proceeds to sit very close to Eli James.

"Your mind tricks or lifestyle doesn't work on me, man. Heh. I've met people like you before, though. You don't frighten me. Ya don't make me wish anything. Ya make me happy."

"I love making people happy, especially when it comes down to the very end."

"I preach truth. It doesn't matter what year it is or where I am physically, Glisten. I preach truth. I'm simple and complex at the same time. Ya see, I prophesied several years ago that judgment would come upon the XWF. Do ya know what everyone did? Heh. They all laughed. They all mocked. I gave myself over to a group of men and they beat the hell out of me."

"I so love stories that involve a group and beatings."

"I bet you do, man. I gave myself up for this company as a sacrifice and no one batted an eye. They rejoiced at my going away. They had parties, like you see out there, when I disappeared and was no longer around. You go back in the history books and you'll see that no matter what people tried to label me as or call me, they never could find error. Heh. Not once. Teams upon teams rose up to try and defeat me, and they all failed. Hell, man... even at World War Xtreme... when my team lost and I was no longer the owner.. people thought that was the end. It wasn't. It was just the beginning of my prophesies comin' true."

"What prophecies were those, big man?"

"Judgment. The message of light, mercy and love would slowly fade out into the abyss while the judgment would reign down. And here you are."

"You think I'm the judgment?"

"Hehehehe, no. Not you. You are the first to usher in this judgment era and it'll be a matter of time before people cry out to me for salvation. You're just the first of the darkness that is to overcast the XWF. LJ Havok returned and is one of your opponents. It's no coincidence. It's all beginnin' to line up. The truth always testifies about me and my words, because my words are truth. LJ was a lost soul who couldn't grasp who he is, and as time went on he just left like cowards always do. Maybe he went to find himself, but I heard my name on his tongue a few times. Why did he talk about me after all these years? My words remain in every heart whether they like it or not. They penetrate the soul. And here you are... both of ya.. in a match ready to usher in the great plague of the XWF."

"Judgment and plague, huh. I'm not really into religion or spirituality, Mister James. I appreciate where you come from and everything you say. I too am labeled as this or that, but people have no idea who I am. I don't agree with your philosophy of words or prophecies, as you put it, but I do agree LJ Havok had your name on his tongue. Maybe he just wants a taste of someone that can satisfy his urges. Maybe that's why he came back after a long period. His period is over and now he's ready to get in the action, and who better than me. He and Steve Davids are going to get all the action they can handle, and be very tired afterwards. I promise you that, Mister James. "

"I'm always around, Glisten. We'll meet again and the conversation may not be as nice. Enjoy your sinful ways."

"Now sin is a word I can grasp and agree on. Sin is fun and so am I. I look forward to our next meeting then.. "

Eli gets up and leaves while whistling.

Glisten looks out and has a small grin, as if he is pleased with the comments made by Eli James..

Several hours later back at Glisten's home...

Glisten is lying on a couch in his special room where he previously took Drew to see all his fun toys. He seems to be caught in a daze looking at two pictures, one featuring Stevie Davids and the other, LJ Havok.

"How special those two men are. One has large breasts and very tall, while the other is a little short but a big mouth. I can only imagine what could happen in their locker room before our match even starts. The rubbing of oil on each others bodies. The nice pep talks. The calm before the explosion. It makes me wish I were in there with them, but I already know I'm on their mind. Everyone loves gold and I'm covered in it. Everyone is taken by the mysterious and who is more mysterious than I. I hope they don't get too exhausted before they enter the ring with me and Drew. I don't know what Drew is planning on doing to them, but I definitely what the after. They'll be slippery, covered in all our sweat. There's only one way to stop a person with a big mouth from talking and that's to shove something in their mouth. Oh, LJ. I can't wait to teach you how to be quiet, but if you don't, I know how to deal with those kinds of people too."

[Image: ErUJ6ZG.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Glisten's post:
LJ Havok (07-29-2015), Ozymandias (07-29-2015)