Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 03:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2
Now we are even!
Thunderbolt Lying Asshole Offline
I'm sure having fun now! Look at me!

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

07-29-2015, 04:07 AM

The camera turns on and Thunderbolt X can be seen in an unknown location.

Thunderbolt X- "Hello XWF universe, it's your boy, Thunderbolt X" "Now if your not already aware, then I have an I Quit match at Relentless against Fontanna"

Thunderbolt X pulls out his phone.

Thunderbolt X- "Now Fontanna has said some interesting things about me and our match" "As a matter of fact, I have compiled 8 statements, which I will respond to"

Thunderbolt X clicks on his XWF promo app, which saves parts of peoples promos. He scrolls down to Fontanna's first Promo.

Thunderbolt X- "Let's get started shall we?"

Thunderbolt presses play on his phone.

(What Fontanna said: Thunderbolt X, it's such a odd name isn't it?)

Thunderbolt X stops the statement.

Thunderbolt X- "Not really, I mean isn't Fontanna such an odd name?" "But anyway let's continue"

Thunderbolt X presses play.

(What Fontanna said: I mean it's sounds like one of those dollar store energy drinks, but no, it's the name of a grown man stuck in a kids world)

Thunderbolt X presses the pause button.

Thunderbolt X- "Ok, so my name is apparently a 'energy drink' you buy from the dollar shop" "Bro, I ain't Powerade or Gatorade" "And I am a grown man who entertains the children and their world"

Thunderbolt X presses play on his iPhone.

(What Fontanna said: Look Thunderbolt...I get your little gimmick there, with your never quit never surrender attitude. It's cute and all but not even close to realistic)

Thunderbolt X presses stop on his phone.

Thunderbolt X- "I don't play a 'gimmick'" "I live my life by those words" "Surrendering is for the weak and fighting for what you believe in isn't"

(What Fontanna said: You see Thunder...can I call you Thunder?)

Thunderbolt stops the statement.

Thunderbolt X- "Yes, you may" "Let's continue"

Thunderbolt presses play.

(What Fontanna said: Thunderbolt I'm going to take you to the end of your limits , and when we reach the end of that journey, and your screaming for mercy)

Thunderbolt pauses the statement.

Thunderbolt X- "First of all, I won't be screaming or begging for mercy because that goes against everything I believe in" "Secondly, you can't reach the end of the journey or take me to my limits because, quite simply, there is no end or limit" "I will keep fighting or I will die trying"

(What Fontanna said: Thing's that will make your skin crawl and a normal man to vomit profusely!)

Thunderbolt grins at this statement and then pauses it.

Thunderbolt X- "Well it is a good thing I am not a normal or stable man, then" "And surely you should know by now that nothing scares me,not even you"

Thunderbolt presses play for the next statement.

(What Fontanna said: I'm going to ask you one simple question. DO YOU QUIT? Then all you will have to do is declare you're a phony and say I Quit, and all the torture and pain will stop)

Thunderbolt stops the statement and once again grins.

Thunderbolt X- "I not going to declare anything" "I will go to unimaginable lengths and endure unimaginable pain and torture to show you I am not a phony"

Thunderbolt X takes a big sip of water.

Thunderbolt X- "Well we are up to our final statement"

(What Fontanna said: I'm going to snap you back into reality son..and you're going to learn real quick that Fontanna is the NEW FACE of hardcore and you are going to be swept away like yesterday's news)

Thunderbolt X exits the XWF app and then locks his phone.

Thunderbolt X- "I couldn't care less, if you are the new face of Hardcore because you are messing with Mr Never Give Up, the Never Give Up Champion, Thunderbolt X" "And if anything, I will snap you back into reality and you will be exposed as a fraud"

Thunderbolt X finishes off the water.

Thunderbolt X- "Well I hope you have been paying attention Fontanna, cause you are dreaming of a perfect match when all your gonna get is my boot up, your ass"

The camera turns off and the scene fades to black.

I'm a lying asshole who says in public threads that he donated to the fed when he didn't

I'm a whiny bitch who sends shitty PMs to my opponent after he beats me fairly

I'm also pretty sure I might be , except I still don't know what means

Be my friend
Edit Hate Post Like Post