Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 04:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Impromptu ideas spinning maqui diuretic in ideal manual cnampionsnips nipping a heel
Mister Mystery 17 31707 1 Offline
Eat shit and rot in Hell

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-07-2013, 06:02 AM

Mister Mystery stops The Senator on his way to his car. He pins him against the hood and breathes heavilypinto his face before speaking-

Omnipotent power flows through my veins. I slaughtered more scoundrels in one night than anyone could ever hope to do; not only defeating all around me in the Trio Champ match but also in the gauntlet itself. I delivered the reign I promised on that night and you proved I ultimately am superior to you in every conceivable manner when you pinned me, only after I had damn near vanquished an army with no referees in my back pocket and no corrupt staff members buying me extra chances at every turn.

You had to know I'd come for you; that I'd come to collect whatever I saw of value within you and now I'm here to take it. I hunger for more gold and you're going to feed it to me whether it's voluntary or not. Now beg me to take that gold of yours and I just might forget you exist after I walk away -- something you'd be very fortunate in having take place, Samuels.

[Image: oqhyzp.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-07-2013, 02:50 PM

(04-07-2013, 06:02 AM)Mister Mystery 17 31707 1 Said: Mister Mystery stops The Senator on his way to his car. He pins him against the hood and breathes heavilyp(for some reason it wont let my underline the p here)into his face before speaking-

Omnipotent power flows through my veins. I slaughtered more scoundrels in one night than anyone could ever hope to do; not only defeating all around me in the Trio Champ match but also in the gauntlet itself. I delivered the reign I promised on that night and you proved I ultimately am superior to you in every conceivable manner when you pinned me, only after I had damn near vanquished an army with no referees in my back pocket and no corrupt staff members buying me extra chances at every turn.

You had to know I'd come for you; that I'd come to collect whatever I saw of value within you and now I'm here to take it. I hunger for more gold and you're going to feed it to me whether it's voluntary or not. Now beg me to take that gold of yours and I just might forget you exist after I walk away -- something you'd be very fortunate in having take place, Samuels.

Title:
Impromptu ideas spinning maqui diuretic in ideal manual cnampionsnips nipping a heel

Eat snip and Rop In Hell

I wasn't sure about the p in power and the in in speaking, but they lined up kinda so i did it anyway.

The Senator jams a fistful of Mentos (the freshmaker) into this dirty bum's mouth, and then kicks the distracted vagabond in the testicles.

"Superior? You're 0-for-2 against me. Miscreant."

Samuels sticks $20 in his pocket and pats Mystery on the head before strolling off with his shiny gold belt.

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
C Y R E N Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-07-2013, 02:51 PM

I got this.
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-08-2013, 07:34 AM

title has upside down pin:

custom win scenario:
3 x Better Sid Feder rushes out from behind a parked car and throws acid in the Senator's face. Mister Mystery takes the $20 bill out of his pocket and stuffs it into the Senator's mouth as Flo Feder runs up and hits a home run swing with a metal bat right between the Senator's legs. Mister Mystery takes the Senator into a double underhook powerbomb pin as a referee crawls out of a manhole, eating a chicken leg.

Now to deal with the fact that Cyren decided to put himself at the scene for no reason -- 3 x Better Sid Feder throws acid into Cyren's open mouth, tosses him down into the manhole and puts the lid on, hotwires a car, and parks the car with its rear tire on top of the lid.

The referee sticks his chicken leg into his mouth and counts-

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

New Champ: Mister Mystery

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-08-2013, 07:46 AM

(04-08-2013, 07:34 AM)Administrator Said: title has upside down pin:

custom win scenario:
3 x Better Sid Feder rushes out from behind a parked car and throws acid in the Senator's face. Mister Mystery takes the $20 bill out of his pocket and stuffs it into the Senator's mouth as Flo Feder runs up and hits a home run swing with a metal bat right between the Senator's legs. Mister Mystery takes the Senator into a double underhook powerbomb pin as a referee crawls out of a manhole, eating a chicken leg.

Now to deal with the fact that Cyren decided to put himself at the scene for no reason -- 3 x Better Sid Feder throws acid into Cyren's open mouth, tosses him down into the manhole and puts the lid on, hotwires a car, and parks the car with its rear tire on top of the lid.

The referee sticks his chicken leg into his mouth and counts-

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

New Champ: Mister Mystery

But! But! Wouldn't an upside down 'i' be an exclamation point? Making it p!n instead of pin?

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
Crimson Cobra Offline
Dat Crimson Boy

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

04-08-2013, 07:53 AM

diu and uid's have been used very often in winning this title

Twitter Trends Related to @TheCrimsonSnake:
#MadnessGM
#MadnessGoesCrimson
Hate Post Like Post
Mister Mystery 17 31707 1 Offline
Eat shit and rot in Hell

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-09-2013, 08:53 PM

(04-08-2013, 07:53 AM)Crimson Cobra Said: diu and uid's have been used very often in winning this title

(04-08-2013, 07:46 AM)The Senator Said: Making it p!n instead of pin?

Also the number in the siggy is one of those pointer links that pops a pin when you go over it.

OOC: Yes those have been used many times before by people. I think as long as they are with a lowercase "d" they work.

IC: Mister Mystery kicks out and double choke slams Senator and Cobra before smacking them both in the face with the title, cracking its goofy ass green screen in the process.

[Image: oqhyzp.png]
Hate Post Like Post