Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 07:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another reminder :: Sid Feder declared himself GOD (and still is)
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-09-2013, 07:58 PM

With 3 x Better Sid Feder's recent "reburst" onto the scene of the XWF, it's time to look back on some of our favorite Feder moments from 2012. Here's one of the more recent ones-

3x3x
Word is circulating that Sid Feder has officially declared himself the God of Saturday Night Impact. Here are some recent comments he shared with Steve Sayors during a live event.

[Image: zzz+1996+wwe+brian.jpg]

If anyone saw what happened with the Lethal Lotto tournament all the way back to me being the very first pick in Round 1, all the way to me winning the entire thing, they know I'm the hottest thing going in XWF right now.

I ran circles around the likes of Kimberleigh Alves, Joseph Page and Tax throughout the Lethal Lotto tournament and I nearly killed Cyren.

I powerbombed him into the steel steps while they were set up normally, meaning he landed on the jagged edges of those steps. He wasn't landing on any flat metal surfaces. And people wonder why he had to literally walk out of the main event? It's because he was so thankful to find that he could even walk, he knew he better keep it that way for when he faces Slater.

I am Mr. Lethal Lotto.

I am Mr. 24/7 3 x Better Sid Feder.

I am your tag team champion.

I am your X-treme champion.

I possess the most lethal weapon in our sport - a 24/7 Cash-In briefcase.

I will never be defeated.

And as far as Impact is concerned-

I.

AM.

GOD.

In fact; the entire XWF might as well get used to that fact.

There've been mother fCENSOREDers who've said this before, but nobody's ever had as much reason to demand it -- Bow down mother fCENSOREDers.

[Image: GIF_PillmanTron.gif]

*drops bitch* What happened--? ? *walks away*

SiD    Fede
Edit Hate Post Like Post