Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 11:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2
Talking To The World....And Myself
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

07-28-2015, 08:49 AM

it had been so long since I stepped foot in an XWF ring (or any ring for that matter). Ever since Eli James IV effectively took me out, I contemplated life, and where I would go from there. My father gave me the strength I needed to carry out the changes I deemed necessary. I have become respectable. I have become the man that guys want to be, and girls want to fuck. I wear million dollar suits. I am what I used to hate in this world. I am power.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where's the fucking interviewers?!"

I scowered the backstage area looking for anyone who would have me say my piece.

"God Damn it. I have no idea how this works anymore."

I sigh, and I lean against my locker room door. I motion for the camera man to come in closer. I straighten up my tie and begin to eloquently speak.

"It's been a long time. And I've went through quite the transformation since the last time I spoke with you all. My enemies, friends, and fans alike... you all will be astounded to see the new tricks I learned in my time away.

Eli always thought that he had the way to the truth. He came up short because, while it did take me two years to come back, I'm still standing. And where is that hillbilly?

That's right nowhere to be found. All of the factions? Gone. All of my friends? Gone. Even my half- brother John Austin? Gone. It's a depressing state of affairs when you come back, and you realize that there are only a few of your kind left...Like Gilmour unfortunately. And I think I saw Luca's faggoty ass recently. My eyes could be deceiving me though."

I straighten up my tie and flash a toothy grin.

"I come back into the fold to face Drew Archyle and Glisten.. seriously?

That's the return match for one of the XWF's fasted rising stars in history?! A nobody that has more enemies than Eli James IV had followers back in the day, and a painted up pervert.

I don't want my junk rubbed on.. and it may very well happen. I don't know if Steve Davids actually has my back. Of course, he did save me from getting my head smashed in with that steel chair for a second time... So maybe.

Drew called Steve and I dinosaurs because we have been around this place for years. In his eyes, we are the past. Hate to break it to you, bud, but we are the now once again. I'm not just back to help MacClay. I'm here to win championships. I'm here to shake the XWF's foundation once again.

All that was said. It's just words. They mean nothing from a lone wolf such as yourself. You may be looking to make an impact at my expense. And joke around about how I never won the "big one". I didn't have to win anything. Because when I did win, the wins meant something. I'm remembered by people who weren't even here when I was taken out by the Congregation. I've had so many people in Tennessee come up to me, and beg me to make a return. Why? Because they missed my technical proficiency. They missed actually enjoying turning on the ole grapplin show. I can't disagree. Where's the veterans? Few and far between. Gilmour and Davids are the only one's I've seen regularly. And Michael McBride... I saw him the other day..

In your eyes we are the never was... We are the jokes in your eyes. Why? Are you intimidated? Don't be. I'm a blip on the radar? My second match ever was against John Madison who was King of the XWF at the time, so don't you everrrr talk down to me like that again... or rather tell your manager not to...

From the moment I debuted, I became obsessed with revolution and change. The change has sunk in. I am more concerned with order at this point, and the last thing we need is Drew and his mouth piece coming in here and thinking they run shit. Drew's afraid to speak for himself. That's cool. I used to be the same way, but I never brought my insecurities to the XWF. I ALWAYS spoke for myself.

Allow me to give you a history lesson. Very rarely did Paul Heyman speak for me. And when I was is the Extreme Revolution, I once again did my own speaking. And down the line, all the way to where I joined the Congregation, I once again spoke for myself and had my own ideals. Today is no different. I stand before everyone watching this to simply say, get ready."

I finish speaking and make my way down the hallway, hoping to see familiar faces. I see no one and disheartened I leave the arena to go back to Nashville to check on my father before I have to take another journey to the Windy City.

I sigh, and look around once more. I wonder whats left here for me. And I see Drew Archyle squatted down letting air out of tires on a limo. He looks at me grinning, and I just get in my car and leave.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just wanted to get back to the house. I knew this was where I wanted to be, and I knew it was required of me by "pops". I just felt empty. But that could be because I left my pint of Crown Royal at the motel I stayed at the night before. But what do I care? I'm fucking loaded(money wise). I can buy more with said money to get drunk.

I may be in alcoholic, but it's cool. My father was as well.

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like LJ Havok's post:
Drew Archyle (07-28-2015), Matthew Oaktree (07-28-2015)