Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1
Tiffany and I do an interview. 2
Ginger Snaps Offline
<3 Ginger <3

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

07-29-2015, 09:56 PM

I get up in the morning, and notice Johnny is still sleeping. I jump in the shower, and clean myself up. I put on a pair of bright orange running shorts, a matching running shirt, and then tie my hair in a pony tail. I put on my trainers and leave a note for Johnny telling him that I went for a run. I need to make sure I stay in shape for my match. I step outside in the hallway, and start doing my stretches, when Tiffany steps out of her hotel room dressed in black leggings and a pink T-shirt. She sees me and heads over.

Hey, can we talk?

I answer her question while bringing my left ankle up as far as I possibly can behind my back.

Sure, but you've gotta do it while we run. I need to keep in shape for the match.

I drop my leg, and repeat the act with my right leg.

God, you're flexible. No wonder Johnny loves you.

I drop my foot and look at her as I twist from side to side.

Why would Johnny care if I'm flexible or not?

She looked at me as if I had two heads and one was vomiting blood.

You don't get it? Really? Why would he like you to be more flexible?

Well, we don't play Twister, so I don't know.

She shakes her head, and I bend down to touch my toes with my palms.

Jesus Christ. Ginger, you're killing me here. How are you this flexible?

I pop up and look at her as I lean as far back as I can, which I guess is impressive.

God, stop it. I can't believe you can't see the benefit here.

I finish my stretches and look at her.

I do know the health benefit here. What other benefit is there?

She shakes her head, and we head towards the elevator. She goes to press the button.

Nope, the stairs. We're going to exercise, not be lazy bums. Come on.

We walk past the elevators and head to the stairwell. Tiffany looks at the massive length of steps and groans as we begin our descent. After we make it down the stairs, we pause, so Tiffany can catch her breath. There's a shop in the hotel, so I go to purchase a bottle of water while she tries to pretend like she's dying. I buy one for her as well. I toss it to her, and we step outside. It's bright, and she covers her eyes with her hand.

It's friggen bright. What is that thing?

That's the sun, love. Come on, we've gotta run.

We take off and jog down the walkway. I'm slowing down so she can keep up with me, but that doesn't even seem to do much. We stop at a cross walk, and I keep running in place, she's holding her knees and wheezing.

Damn. How are you not dying?

I shrug my shoulders.

I started running every morning when I were 16. I kept it up, and actually ran marathons in England. What'd you wanna talk about?

George.

He's great, in'the? I love my baby brother. I'm really lucky to be his sister.

The light turns green, and we hurry off. Tiffany tries to keep up, but is lagging, so I slow down to let her catch up.

He's been kind of moody lately.

We turn down a path towards a park, and begin running through it. I hesitate to answer her comment. I know George doesn't always have the best of moods, but you wouldn't either if you had his life. Tiffany collapses onto a park seat. She curls into the foetal position, and begins to moan. I walk over and sit next to her.

I know Georgie gets depressed sometimes, and I know he gets mean, but the doctor told me it could happen. It's because he's not making the progress he thinks he should be making in his therapy. The Doctor says he may never get full use back, but Georgie thinks he should be walking on his own by now. It's hard for him. He used to be able to do everything for himself, and now there are days when he can't even shower on his own. I do everything I can to make him feel normal, but sometimes it's not enough, or I end making him feel even more different because of it. Just be patient.

I pat her on the head, and take off to finish my route. I know she's going to go back to the hotel, and she didn't have to tell me. I ran for the next hour or so, and then headed back to the Hotel. Johnny is awake, and waiting for me. He gives me a look as I walk over and kiss him on the mouth. I'm all sweaty and salty.

So, you went for a run, eh?

I nod and smile at him.

No wonder you taste like crisps. All the salt.

I'm gonna shower, and then I have to go do some interview with Steve Sayors. I figured you and Georgie could go do something while Tiffany and I do this. She's having a bit of trouble with his depression.

Yeah, babe, that's fine. Lemme call over and let them know while you shower.

I go shower, and clean myself up. The water turns off, and I cover myself with a towel, before walking into the bedroom. Johnny tosses me a dress to wear. It's plain with strawberries all over it. I get dressed while he watches, careful to include a little wiggle for him. I'm dressed, and sit on the bed and start to brush my hair down my head. Today, I'll wear it straight down, with just a simple headband in it. It's a plain red headband, nothing special.

I put on a pair of heels, and head outside to see Tiffany standing there, her black hair hanging past her shoulders, with a black corset covering her chest, and a pair of black leather trousers protecting her legs from the elements. Leather ankle high boots keep her feet warm, and thick rimmed black sunglasses keep her eyes safe from the sun. We head down in the elevator, without saying much. There's a limo outside of the hotel waiting for us, I get inside, and Tiff sits next to me. The company left a complimentary bottle of whisky in the back, and Tiff opens it and begins to drink it as we drive down the street.

You ok, sweetie?

She puts the bottle down and looks at me as she takes her glasses off. I notice she's been crying.

We fought. He told me he thinks I'm only with him because he's a cripple, and I wanna ride your fame train.

I gasp.

That's not true! You're with him because you fancy him. My fame has nothing to do with it. I know you used to flirt with him and tease him when he were younger. You always liked the attention he gave you.

She cries as she picks the bottle back up and takes a massive swig.

I know! I used to tease him to see if he'd do something about it. You know, I once left the bathroom door open when I was showering, and your parents were at work. I thought he'd walk in and see me or something. No, your stupid dog came in and pissed all over me sandals.

I can't help but laugh at that. I miss Sparkles. He were a good dog. The rest of the ride is Tiff crying into my shoulders as I hold her tightly. We arrive at the building, and Tiffany dries her eyes on one of the napkins in the back of the limo, before stepping out of the vehicle. We walk into the building, and pass by Drew Archyle. I run up and try and give him a hug. He ignores me and walks past me. This hurts my feelings and I want to say something, until Steve Sayors pops his head out of the room.

Hello, Ginger. I'm over here.

Tiffany and I head inside the room. There's a read leather couch against the back corner of the wall, and facing it is a matching red leather tall back chair. In between them is a table with bowls of food set out. Steve gestures us towards the couch and we sit down. Steve closes the door behind us, and takes a seat opposite us in the chair. He adjusts, and clicks a button on a remote he had been holding.

We are now recording. Would you ladies like some snacks? I can have one of the interns bring you a drink if you'd like. San Pelligrino?

No, I'm fine! But, Tiffany could probably use some water, she had a rough drive over.

One of the interns comes over and hands a can of Lime San Pelligrino sparkling water. Tiffany pops the top and begins to drink it.

Ok, Ginger, I'd like to ask you some questions about your opponents, and the things that they said about you.

I nod my head emphatically.

Did you happen to watch Peter's videos?

I did. I was confused.

By what, exactly?

Well, Peter's promo said he had abs and was skinny. But, we all know Peter isn't. He's a chunky monkey.

Hey, Steve. Did you know GInger's a Chubby Chaser? That's why she thinks Peter and Bourbon are cute. Because she likes her men to be big and round.

My face turns a nice red to match my hair. I can feel it.

I don't like that term. It's offensive. I prefer the term Large Lover. And yeah, I prefer my men bigger. Peter is larger, and thus that isn't a picture of Peter. It makes me confused why he would show me a picture of someone else. Actually, that was Adam Cole. He was even holding his Ring of Honour belt. Peter, are you trying to seduce me with a picture of Adam Cole?

So, you're only confused because of the picture he showed you?

Well, that and the fact that he kept talking about making me come. Making me come where? And how can he make me come places hard? I don't understand Peter's threats. And that picture Fontanna uploaded on the site confuses me. How does me eating a corn dog appeal to anyone? Unless he was hungry and wanted my food. Does the XWF run a food blog that I don't know about?

I saw the picture. You really don't understand why it was uploaded?

No, she really doesn't get these things. This morning she was showing me how crazy flexible she was. Had no idea about the benefits.

Ok. so moving on. Peter just made a bunch of creepy comments on you. I get that. What about in his radio interview?

It was ok. He did say I was the biggest threat in the match. Something he did get wrong, though, I'm not his biggest threat in the match. I'm the only one in the match that will walk away the champion. You see, Stevie, this title means the world to my little brother, and I need to keep my brother happy. So, I apologise Peter, you may win the title again in the match, but you won't walk out of the end of the match as the champion. See, that's the thing, Peter. It's a scramble, that means that whoever scores a pinfall becomes a champion. But, the person who scores the last pinfall before time runs out is the winner. And, that's going to be me, Peter. I'm sorry. I will let you hold onto the title for a bit, but it's not going to stay with you.

He commented on your match with Drew Archyle. Doesn't think you should have lost.

He did. But, he got confused. Andy did ask me for a match, and I agreed to face him for it. And it was Ozy man day us who took the title. I can't say his name right. He took it from Andy, not Kirk. Peter, Andy and I fought fairly in the ring. I had a even shot of winning the match, but you attacked me out of nowhere after my fight with Dim and Ethan Bird. You were mean to me for no reason, and threatened to rape me. Peter, that stuff is not acceptable.

I see. And you really think that Drew, Dim, and Peter are your friends?

Yeah, which is why I think that Peter will allow me to walk away with the title. Because he thinks I'm cute. He thinks that if he gives me the title, it will lead to me leaving Johnny and staying with him. Sleeping with him and Maria. I really don't know where he gets these ideas. I've not been with a woman...

I have

I don't want to be with a woman. I don't want to be in a situation like that, it's not what I'm interested in. And it's not something I'm interested in to being with a married man. That's just mean. Peter, you're not a good husband, or Fiance.

Right, well, Ginger. I think it's time for the interview to be over. I have to go and hope that Drew doesn't keep his promise to me.

Steve gets to his feet, Tiffany and I do the same, and she leaves her can on the table. We leave, and head out to the limo and head back to the hotel. George and Johnny texted me that they were heading to an art museum or something.

[Image: aTUIZMN.png]

<3 Gator <3
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ginger Snaps's post:
TJ Wallace (07-29-2015)