Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 02:48 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1
A day in the life of Todd. 1
Hot Todd Offline
Best Damn Cameraman The XWF Has To Offer

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

07-25-2015, 10:15 PM

*We got to Gator's home in Boston, specifically his living room where we see Gator, Scarlett, Better Todd and most importantly Todd Moschitti. Cameraman extraordinaire and all around pretty sweet guy. Sit on a couch, Scarlett is huddled next to Gator holding a beer in his hand. Todd sits next to his animal superior who loudly snores on the couch cushions. Todd is licking a lollipop and stops as he turns to the others.*

T: "How many licks do you think it takes to get to the centre of a lollipop?"

*The three turn to Todd confused, yes, even the dog.*

"Uuuh-"

"Who gives a fuck?"

T: "I was just wondering you know, like, how many licks?"

"Are.. Are you high?"

T: "No, just thinking."

*Gator shakes his head as they all return to normal. Gator exclaims something and leans forward as he adjusts the volume on the remote.*

TV: ~ot Todd Moschitti! That's right! Former Universal Champion Gator's personal cameraman Todd Moschitti! And finally the returning TJ Wallace! All go head to head for a chance to win the Hart Championship! Stay tuned for-

*Gator live pauses the TV, isn't it cool we can do that now? And looks at Todd, Scarlett tries to hold back her laughter.*

"Todd."

T: "Hm?"

"... What?"

T: "Uh... Well, they were looking for sign ups for the Hart championship and Jerry, the sound guy, you know Jerry right?"

"I do, go on."

T: "Well Jerry dared me to sign up, for a joke. I figured they'd get other sign ins or pick an actual wrestler over me, but.. Well. They didn't I guess."

"... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Fucking Jerry you legend! Oh shit Todd, you're going to die!"

T: "Wha?"

"You're going to get killed in that ring! Sure they're nothing except TJ who is cool, but they're miles above you! Hahaha. Oh man, this is hilarious."

T: "You're going to help me right?"

"Fuck no."

"Jacob."

"I'm in the Universal Championship match, I've got my own stuff to worry about."

T: "Well what do I do?"

"I don't know, why don't you figure out how many licks it takes to get to the centre of a lollipop."

*Todd sits back in the couch and takes 1 lick of his lollipop. Then a 2nd. ((OOC: Yes, I'm really doing this.)) And a 3rd. Scarlett looks at her phone and taps Gator on the shoulder. 4. 5.*

"Movie starts at seven, we should go."

"Right."

T: "What you guys watching?"

"Ant Man." 9 "No you can't come."

T: "Aw."

*Gator and 12 Scarlett get off the couch and walk out of the living room, 13, giving a wave goodbye to Todd. 14. Who continues to watch TV. 15. Todd grabs the remote and, 16, switches the channel. 17.*

TV:
JOURNALIST #3: Captain Kirk, 18 how does it feel to be back on the Enterprise Bridge? 19 ...Can I ask you a few questions? 20 ...We'd like to know how you feel how you're going... 21
HARRIMAN: Excuse me, 22excuse me, excuse me. There will be plenty of time for questions later.23 I'm Captain John Harriman and I'd like to welcome you all aboard. 24
KIRK: It's our pleasure. 25
HARRIMAN: I just want you to know how excited 26 we all are to have a group of living legends with us on our maiden voyage. ...I 27 remember reading about your missions when I was in grade school.
KIRK: Oh, really. Well, ...may we have a look around? 28
HARRIMAN: Please, ...please.
CHEKOV: Demora! 29
JOURNALIST #1: Captain, ...this is the first Starship Enterprise in thirty years without James T. Kirk in command. 30 How do you feel about that, sir? 31
KIRK: Oh just fine. I'm glad to be here to send her on her way. 32
JOURNALIST #3: And what have you been doing since you retired?
KIRK: Keeping busy. 33
JOURNALIST #3: Captain Kirk...
HARRIMAN (OC): Why don't we give the Captain a chance to look around?
(Kirk takes a longing glance at the Captain's chair)

T: "You need to get your shit together Kirk!" 34

CHEKOV: Captain. ... Excuse me. ...I'd like you to meet the 35 helmsman of the Enterprise-B. Demora. ... 36 Ensign Demora Sulu.
DEMORA: It's a pleasure to meet you, 37sir. My father's told me some ...interesting stories about you.
KIRK: Your father is Hikaru 38Sulu?
DEMORA: Yes sir.
CHEKOV: Oh, you've met her before, when she was... 39
KIRK: It wasn't so long ago. ...It couldn't have been more than....
CHEKOV: Twelve years, sir. 40
KIRK: Twelve years?
CHEKOV: Absolutely. 41
KIRK: Incredible. Congratulations, Ensign. It wouldn't be the Enterprise 42 without a Sulu at the helm.
DEMORA: Thank you, sir.
CHEKOV: I'm sure Hikaru must be very proud of you.43
DEMORA (OC): I hope so.
CHEKOV: I was never that young.
KIRK: No, ... 44 you were younger!
SCOTT: Damn fine ship if you ask me.
KIRK: Scotty, ...it absolutely amazes me. 45
SCOTT: What would that be, sir? 46
KIRK: Sulu. When did he find the time to have family? 47
SCOTT: Well like you always say, if something's important, 48 you'll make the time.
(Kirk takes a second glance at the Captain's chair)

T: "Stop doing this to yourself Kirk." 49

SCOTT: Ah, so that's why you seem so restless. 50 Finding retirement a little lonely, are we?
KIRK: You know, I'm glad you're an engineer. With a tact like 51 that you'd make a lousy psychiatrist.
SCOTT: Ha, ha, ha...

T: "Hahaha." 52

HARRIMAN: Excuse me, gentlemen, ...if you'll take your seats.
KIRK: Yes, of course. 53
(Kirk gives the Captain's chair a nostalgic pat as he moves away)

T: "Kirk!" 53

HARRIMAN: Prepare to leave Spacedock. 54 Aft thrusters ahead one-quarter, port and starboard at station keeping. ...Captain Kirk, I'd be honoured if you'd give the order to get underway. 55
KIRK: Thank you very much. I...
HARRIMAN: Please, sir.
KIRK: No.
HARRIMAN: Please, I insist. 56
KIRK: Take us out.
(the crew breaks out into general applause)

*Todd claps too* 57

CHEKOV: Very good, sir.
SCOTT: Brought a tear to my eye. 58
KIRK: Oh, be quiet.
(as Kirk, Scott and Chekov return from their tour of the ship the journalists accost them again)
JOURNALIST #1: Gentlemen! 59 Gentlemen! 60Tell me. Now that you've seen the rest of the ship, How's it feel to be back? 61
KIRK/SCOTT/CHEKOV: Fine. Fine. Fine.
HARRIMAN: Ladies and gentlemen, we've just cleared the asteroid belt. 62 Our course today will take us out past Pluto and then back to Spacedock. Just a quick run around the block. 63
CONN OFFICER: Captain, will there be time to conduct any tests on the warp drive system?
COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER: We're picking up a distress call, Captain. 64
HARRIMAN: On... On speakers.
COMM VOICE: This is the transport ship Lakul. 65 We're caught in some kind of energy distortion. Two ships in our convoy. 66..We're trapped in a severe gravimetric distortion. We can't break free. 67 We need immediate help. It' tearing us apart. This is the trans...
SCIENCE OFFICER: The Lakul is one 68 of two ships transporting El-Aurian refugees to Earth.
HARRIMAN: Ensign Sulu, can you locate them? 69
DEMORA: The ships are bearing at three one zero mark two one five. 70 Distance, three light years.
HARRIMAN: Signal the closest starship. We're in no condition to mount a rescue. 71 ...We don't even have a full crew aboard.
DREW ARCHYLE: We're the only one in range, sir. 72
HARRIMAN: ...Well, then, ...I guess it's up to us. Helm, lay in an intercept course and engage at 73 maximum warp.

T: "Ugh, I feel sick."

DEMORA (OC): Aye sir.

*Todd looks around*

SCOTT: (to Kirk) Captain, is there something wrong with your chair?

*And puts the lollipop in front of Better Todd*

DEMORA: We're 74 75 76 78 79 80 81 82within 83 84 85 86 87 88 visual range 89 90 91 92 of the energy distortion, 93 94 95 96 97Captain. 98 99 100 101 102 103
HARRIMAN: On screen.

T: "Alright that's enough, don't want you throwing up."

*Todd takes the lollipop away from Better Todd and gives the dog a pat on the head. Todd begins to lick the lollipop again EW WHAT!?*

CHEKOV (OC): What the hell is that? 104
DEMORA: I've located the transport ships. 105...Their hulls are starting to buckle under the stress. 106...They won't survive much longer. 107
LIEUTENANT: We're encountering severe gravimetric distortions from the energy ribbon, 108 Captain.

*Todd smiles proud*

HARRIMAN: We'll have to keep our distance. We don't want to get pulled in too.

T: "One hundred and eight! Alright.

KIRK: Tractor beam! Tractor beam.

*108 licks, that's how many it takes. Todd sticks the lollipop in his mouth and continues to watch the movie. Fade to black I guess.*

[Image: MImh2js.png?1]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Hot Todd's post:
Maverick (07-25-2015), Ozymandias (07-26-2015), TJ Wallace (07-26-2015)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Hot Todd's post!
Gator (07-26-2015), Peter Fn Gilmour (07-26-2015)