Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-04-2024, 09:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnny Payne arrives in xwf
JohnnyPayne0709 Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-25-2015, 11:41 AM

The stadium light's start to dim down as smoke rises up all around the titantron and flashing white lights go off in the back ground.

Johnny Cash Gods's gonna cut you down starts to play the beat starts playing

You can run on for a long time
Run on for a long time
Run on for a long time
Sooner or later god'll cut you down
Sooner or later god'll cut you down

Then from out the clouds of smoke Johnny Payne steps forward wearing a pair of washed out jeans and a black vest with white writing saying "the PAYNE is here" he stands with hands on his hips as he looks around at the crowd soaking up all the atmosphere. Johnny then continues to walk down the ramp and approaches the steel steps and stomps loudly up them on to the apron of the ring and steps into the ring. He then walks across the ring and requests a microphone from the announcer as he walks back to the middle of the ring and the music cuts out.

Johnny Payne: XWF The payne is here!!!!!!!

Gets a mixed response from the crowd.

JP: My name is Johnny Payne and i have joined the XWF to show you people how to kick the s**t out of these so called superstars and be a true champion. Im not here to pussy foot around ill get straight to the point[/color] i want to get started straight away here in XWF at the PPV relentless against any chump back there who's got the balls to step in the ring with me. Once i have eased passed whoever my opponent may be and you see the class i have i will be getting my chance to get my hands on a championship here in XWF and you will be begging me to be the face of XWF you will be begging me to show you how to be the best in the business you will be begging me week in week out to bring the PAYNE!!!!!!!!!!!

Johnny throws the mic down on the floor as he drops down and rolls out the ring and heads back up the ramp trash talking to himself as a member of the crowd leans over the barricade and shouts out "you suck" johnny stops turns round walks up to guy in the crowd raises his hand and flips him off and starts laughing as he turns round and continues up the ramp and through the curtains.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 6 users Hate JohnnyPayne0709's post!
John Samuels (07-25-2015), Maverick (07-25-2015), Mia Dim (07-25-2015), Mr Killjoy (07-25-2015), Peter Fn Gilmour (07-25-2015), TJ Wallace (07-25-2015)
Mia Dim Offline
TPOI

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

07-25-2015, 03:34 PM

yep you sound like a giant

[Image: image-146.png]
I hate people who look different
and if u dont like it then u can leave                                                                                   

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mia Dim's post:
John Samuels (07-25-2015), Peter Fn Gilmour (07-25-2015)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Mia Dim's post!
JohnnyPayne0709 (07-26-2015)
JohnnyPayne0709 Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-25-2015, 04:32 PM

and you sound like a fucking knob jock with cock breath
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes JohnnyPayne0709's post:
Kirk MacClay (07-25-2015)
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-25-2015, 05:32 PM

'Orale!

I'd like to state for the record that we are in no way, shape, or form related.

And that the thoughts and opinions of Johnny Payne are solely his and in no way represent the views of Hunter Payne, the future Miss Joy Payne, and any future Hunter/Joy Payne offspring.

Also off the record, I believe we still have some of the "I bring the Payne" T-shirts available from like 2 years ago when I used that catchphrase, if you want them?

[Image: 111315-wwe-Eddie-Guerrero-pi-mp.vresize....high.1.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hunter Payne's post:
Maverick (07-25-2015)
Darren Dangerous Offline
The Lord Of Ultra-Violence

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-30-2015, 04:20 PM

Johnny Payne huh? I will make you my dog's bitch. I hope you like Chow dick,

[Image: dd_zpsbyxex51n.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
JohnnyPayne0709 Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-31-2015, 03:43 AM

Do yourself a favour you and go suck a dick spaz tits
Hate Post Like Post
Darren Dangerous Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-31-2015, 08:36 AM

"For future reference you don't waltz in here and talk to a man like me like that. I could kill you and not even break the sweat, do you understand me boy?"

Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-31-2015, 10:57 AM

"My money would be on Payne to win."
JohnnyPayne0709 Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-01-2015, 08:32 AM

Swag talks sense unlike this fucking dildo riding, cock sucking, ass munching, dog fucking .
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-01-2015, 08:35 AM

Swagmire knows winners when he sees them. He's jerked off to a few.

Hate Post Like Post
Darren Dangerous Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-01-2015, 11:06 AM

"Fagmire, I mean Swagmire you talk a lot of shit for a sef confessed cock sucker. Payne, your stupid insults don't bother me, you have the brain of a ant with Assburger syndrome. Loverboy why must we bee enemies? I remember once we were friends. I know with all these odds and cock smokers up against me I might need a friend or two in low places. What do you say we put the past and present behind us and bury these assholes?"

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-01-2015, 11:10 AM

Stop trying to fuck my fiancee and I'll think about it.

Hate Post Like Post
Darren Dangerous Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-01-2015, 11:17 AM

"it's a deal Lverboy. have a feeling a blast from my pas will be joining me soon anyway."

Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-01-2015, 01:08 PM

"Jesus, Lane. I get caught jerking to Roxy one time, and you keep going with it.

Darren, I'm not gay. You fucked a tranny, you're the gay one you piece of shit. You confused me for you, and for Frodo. Frodo loves the cock."
Darren Dangerous Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-01-2015, 01:39 PM

"Why do you keep on about this tranny shit? Do you know what a tranny is? A tranny, or transgender is a male or female who feels stuck in the wrong gendered body. She might feel like a man bbut I can assure you it was a pussy I put my rod in. You have said yourself you are gay and you love a big hard cock sandwich. It is you who s confused but when we meet inside the Shinebox and I beat your ass to death and keep my $2 million dollars you ill bow down and tell me "Please Darren, I was wrong to talk shit about you. Please spare my pathetic life" and depending on the mood I am in I could sapre you, but why would I do that when I could rid the world of 1 more ?"

Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-01-2015, 06:06 PM

"Where are you getting that I was gay? I never called myself gay because I'm not. I'm happily heterosexual. Not that I take any issue with being gay. My brother's married to a Tranny. So, yeah, I know what a tranny is. Thing is, though, Satoko is still a guy. Satoko still has a penis. Ask Frodo, he would know. You banged a dude who looks like a girl. Dipshit."