Current XWF board time: 11-24-2017, 04:03 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Christopher Isles
07-21-2015, 02:50 PM
Stop being mean to my friend Robbie. He's one of the nicest people here. And I happen to find him attractive. You and your bully friend Trax need to stop antagonising Dim, Peter, and Robbie.

Also, there are places in the world where the sun doesn't always set or rise. Even I know that parts of Alaska, and Russia get 30 days of darkness and times in the summer where it's sunny all the time. Plus, when I lived in England I could go a week without seeing the sun. Apologise to Robbie for making fun of him when you don't even know what you're talking about. You and that jerk pants, Dustin, should stop picking on people, take a shower, and actually go do something productive. Get your mother help, and clean yourself up as well.

[Image: aTUIZMN.png]

<3 Gator <3
Edit this post
Hate Post Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-21-2015, 02:57 PM
wheres my steak little girl

maybe u can get some tips from roxy

the one she made for me on Madness was real special

11-10
Champion

devout christian

rockstar republican

glory to all whites

and if u dont like it then u can leave                                                                                    faggot

07-21-2015, 03:07 PM
(07-21-2015 02:50 PM)Ginger Snaps Said:  Stop being mean to my friend Robbie. He's one of the nicest people here. And I happen to find him attractive. You and your bully friend Trax need to stop antagonising Dim, Peter, and Robbie.

Also, there are places in the world where the sun doesn't always set or rise. Even I know that parts of Alaska, and Russia get 30 days of darkness and times in the summer where it's sunny all the time. Plus, when I lived in England I could go a week without seeing the sun. Apologise to Robbie for making fun of him when you don't even know what you're talking about. You and that jerk pants, Dustin, should stop picking on people, take a shower, and actually go do something productive. Get your mother help, and clean yourself up as well.

Christopher: Wow...Peter's piledriver fucked your head up that bad, huh chick? Why should I stop antagonizing Dim and Peter when you've seen them attack multiple wrestlers of different skin colors and genders? Hell, you were attacked by Peter just yesterday and you're dismissing it like it's nothing.

Listen to me and listen well, brah. You're too damn nice for your own good. You need to understand that some people aren't the shiny happy people REM makes everyone out to be. There has to be someone, anyone, that you know is inherently evil. Adolf Hitler? Osama bin Laden? Ted Bundy? Kim Jong Un?

Those people are fucking disgraces to humanity and you know it.

Don't even bother speaking for Robbie. If he has an issue with what I said, he can back up his claims by himself, he doesn't need any condescending partner to do it for him.
07-21-2015, 04:35 PM
Adolf Hitler, he was just sad and needed a friend. Kim.Jong Un is just a product of his sad and lonely upbringing. Osama Bin Laden was just a target for hate because he was tall and Muslim. You've named people who just need cuddles.

Dim and Peter are equal opportunity bullies. You just bully my Robbie. Dim and Peter can be helped, Dim is struggling with his sexuality coupled with the loss of his wife. Peter is just following along with Dim to try and be a good friend. Something you wouldn't know about. You and Dustin are bad friends. Good friends wouldn't allow each other to go what looks like years without a shower. Good friends wouldn't allow you to abandon your mother. You should be ashamed.

<3 Gator <3
07-21-2015, 05:03 PM
Christopher faggot u stupid fuck i never attacked no woman u liar

That nigger on the other hand got what it had coming to it

11-10
Champion

devout christian

rockstar republican

glory to all whites

and if u dont like it then u can leave                                                                                    faggot

The following 3 users Like Mia Dim's post:
John Samuels (07-21-2015), ♆♍ᵹŗᶀìȡ 卐 Ąᾗᶃḝᶋ ♆ (07-21-2015), Peter Fn Gilmour (07-21-2015)
07-21-2015, 05:15 PM
(07-21-2015 04:35 PM)Ginger Snaps Said:  Adolf Hitler, he was just sad and needed a friend. Kim.Jong Un is just a product of his sad and lonely upbringing. Osama Bin Laden was just a target for hate because he was tall and Muslim. You've named people who just need cuddles.

Dim and Peter are equal opportunity bullies. You just bully my Robbie. Dim and Peter can be helped, Dim is struggling with his sexuality coupled with the loss of his wife. Peter is just following along with Dim to try and be a good friend. Something you wouldn't know about. You and Dustin are bad friends. Good friends wouldn't allow each other to go what looks like years without a shower. Good friends wouldn't allow you to abandon your mother. You should be ashamed.

Christopher: Well that's not a very nice thing to say to me. Should I give you a condescending rant about how you're not a nice person and how Johnny only dates you because you were his second pick? I won't because you obviously don't watch our shit. So you're saying that Robbie is in the clear for congratulating me after I beat him once before, only for him to play turncoat and call me a douchebag? He's allowed to say whatever the fuck he wants about me, true or not, but when I have the gall to speak up, I'm the one the people should get up and arms about? Wow, your double standards are showing and it makes me sick. And no, I didn't abandon my mother, I put up with her antics for ten years before I had to get her to a rehabilitation center.

Now it's clear you don't watch my stuff.

By the way, I love how you completely forgot about Ted Bundy on that list of people who 'needed hugs'. Seems to me that you do have some sort of standards when you're not acting like a trolling bitch.
07-21-2015, 05:16 PM
(07-21-2015 05:03 PM)Dim The Professer of Insanety Said:  Christopher faggot u stupid fuck i never attacked no woman u liar

Christopher: Roxy might want a word with you on that, brah.
07-21-2015, 06:08 PM
Jesus.

Hey, shit-for-brains; I've already gotten two of your little pals checked off the list. One of these days, Dim, I'm going to get you inside that ring. Then I'ma leave a trail of your blood across the arena floor, through the announce table, and definitely across a ring bell. I'm kinda curious what kind of sound it'd make against your hollow little perfectly-rounded skull. After that, it's a little Neckwrecker anesthesia; one shot and you don't feel a thing.

You know what? The bell off your peanut noggin would probably sound as sensible and intelligible as something coming out of the Isles camp. Hi, other shit-for-brains. Sorry, your homemade lunch won't be admissible in the cook off, but thanks to you, Dim is now hanging around. I mean, if he talks it, he eats it, and you're supplying the shitburgers here. And don't give me this turncoat horseshit, either. We weren't going to be bowling pals, you didn't know about a code of honor, I acknowledged that you won, and most importantly, I fucking remembered every god damned second of it. Regarding your implications between myself and Ms. Snaps, I'm actually surprised at you. I'd think you'd at least have known by now that no one has to speak for me. Bitch.

Fucking hell.

Hi, Ginger. I appreciate the sentiment of my hotness, though since you're just being nice it kind of stings, but I digress. I'm sure you'll be fair and impartial.

[Image: 18ytmde.png]
Happy Motherfucker, Sad Motherfucker, Angry Motherfucker, Bad Motherfucker.

Hart Champion - January 18, 2017 - April 1, 2017
XWF Universal Champion - September 17,
2017 - Present
Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Robbie Bourbon's post!
John Samuels (07-21-2015)
07-21-2015, 07:46 PM
I know that you dropped her off at a rehab centre because you said you put up with her for too long, but that's just an excuse for saying you wanted to get rid of her. I wish I had my mum to talk to. I wish I could tell her she drinks too much. But, I can't. I also have no idea who Ted Bundy is. Robbie didn't make fun of your size. You made a lot of jokes about his weight. Are you upset because multiple people find him attractive and the only person to tell you that your handsome is your mother? Put the drugs down, and stop judging your mother for drinking when you take acid. That's just wrong. Go buy her roses, get her a card, and take her to lunch. She's your mother, and you dropped her off at some place full of strangers.

I do have standards. I don't like people who bully for no reason, like you and Trax do. Go shower, think about your life and how mean you are for no reason, and write an apology letter to Robbie. Making fun of people's weight is pretty low.

Robbie, I'm not saying it to be nice. I'm telling you the truth. You're all hot and sexy. I wonder about what you look like without the mask.

<3 Gator <3
07-21-2015, 07:59 PM
Isles, roxy is my bitch and is loyal to me as a happy housewife. u would know that if u watched on madness how she cooked me a good home meal and washed my 3 day old underwear with her mouth. that there is dedication.

go to hell Bourbon, everywhere i go ur head pops up and starts spoutin off yer nigger lovin propaganda and lies

u aint got what it takes to bring me down ya old bastard. u wanna talk about my brain, well i aint made it a secret that my brain is only operating at half strength, thats why im in 4th grade summer school, moron.

but still even with just half the brain that u have, ive been collectin belts, lynching niggers like trax, and have a hot piece of ass like roxy cotton cookin me dinner in the ring. U AINT GOT NOTHIN!

Faggot

11-10
Champion

devout christian

rockstar republican

glory to all whites

The following 1 user Likes Mia Dim's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (07-21-2015)
07-21-2015, 08:44 PM
I guarantee that my cooking this Wednesday will be another example of where I'm better than your simple ass.

I believe you're in remedial school of a 4th grade level, I don't believe that gives you footing to call someone a moron. Shit, and for fuck's sake, get a history book printed anywhere but your home state. You've got bad shit coming your way for what you did to Cotton. I'm not going to go all white knight here, I mean that's your whole bag, but Roxy's got to be pissed about that. I reckon she'll do worse to you than shove a dido in your mouth. And, news flash, you're already known for showing your ass, no need to take off your crusty underbritches on TV.

I don't really see any collection. Where do you keep all these belts you fucking like to bring up, hoss? Whoops, did you lose them? Go ask your friends. D'Ville will tell you; don't talk up a disease when the cure's already been injected. I'm wiping Hatriots out like they were polio. Shit, stud, just wait until you see what I have in store for you.

2017 - Present
John Samuels (07-22-2015)
07-21-2015, 09:12 PM
I ask the next question sheepishly.

Can you two make out a little?

<3 Gator <3
Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Ginger Snaps's post!
♆♍ᵹŗᶀìȡ 卐 Ąᾗᶃḝᶋ ♆ (07-21-2015)
07-21-2015, 09:19 PM
FAGGOTS!

болезненное ангел!
[Image: KeLw0kH.png]

[Image: iN7sZvx.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014

Made Peter Suck His Own Dick And Like It!
Defeated Trax as the Universal Champion!
The following 1 user Likes ♆♍ᵹŗᶀìȡ 卐 Ąᾗᶃḝᶋ ♆'s post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (07-21-2015)
07-21-2015, 10:38 PM
thanks for the kind words Ginger.. but me and Dim are not alike.. and I don't need any help..

and chris isles..

SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT!

[Image: h7hb52C.png]

[Image: JeeZbnb.gif]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
07-22-2015, 04:49 AM
I think she means you two.

2017 - Present
07-22-2015, 05:07 AM
(07-21-2015 05:16 PM)Christopher Isles Said:  
(07-21-2015 05:03 PM)Dim The Professer of Insanety Said:  Christopher faggot u stupid fuck i never attacked no woman u liar

What do you expect from a Dr. Moreau-esque half-man? Dim can only communicate in a series of grunts and learned to read sometime in 2014. It's really not his fault he's such an idiot.

[Image: pdAMRjn.png]
Hey there daddy...

Roxy's Backstage Pass?
07-22-2015, 07:34 AM
(07-22-2015 05:07 AM)Roxy Cotton Said:  What do you expect from a Dr. Moreau-esque half-man? Dim can only communicate in a series of grunts and learned to read sometime in 2014. It's really not his fault he's such an idiot.

You insult Dr. Moreau, madam.

2017 - Present
07-22-2015, 08:33 AM
Guys, be nice to Dim. Roxy is right, it's not Dim's fault. He's got a disability. Kind of like it's not Christopher Isle's fault that he doesn't bathe and is mean to his mother. He has an allergy to soap, and doesn't know how to be nice to his mother.

<3 Gator <3
07-22-2015, 09:34 AM
dim is a strange man but yet he is my best friend.. I just think he needs a hug from u and roxy ;)

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
07-22-2015, 09:42 AM
I offered him a hug. He said no. Peter, I want to be your guys' friend. I want to be everyone's friend. I think you're really cute, and sort of nice. You just don't know how to talk to women. You talk to us like we're objects. You gotta respect women, Peter.

<3 Gator <3
The following 1 user Likes Ginger Snaps's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (07-22-2015)
07-22-2015, 10:04 AM
"Peter's nice?

He said he was going to rape you.

What do you actually define as 'nice' Ginger?"

[Image: EGZasKr.png?1]
"I decided it is better to scream. Silence is the real crime against humanity." - Nadezhda Mandelstam
07-22-2015, 10:08 AM
I said sort of nice. He did apologise. And he's always telling me that he likes me. He just makes some mistakes. No one is perfect, Mr. Stranger. I like your beard. Does it tickle your girlfriend when you kiss her?

<3 Gator <3
07-22-2015, 11:09 AM
I used to have a beard once.. gf loved when I licked her love canal ;)
I could do the same for you Ginger..

And I might say mean things to women but only the ugly ones ;) you're a nice girl who should be treated as a queen Ginger. Just get rid of the jerkoff boyfriend and I'll show you how nice I can be ;)

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
07-22-2015, 12:28 PM
Peter, you threatened to rape me. And you're constantly ignoring the fact that I have a boyfriend, and don't want to cheat on him or leave him. Please stop sexually harassing me. You have a girlfriend as well. Please, we can be friends without you being lewd to me.

<3 Gator <3
07-22-2015, 04:43 PM
(07-22-2015 05:07 AM)Roxy Cotton Said:  
(07-21-2015 05:16 PM)Christopher Isles Said:  

What do you expect from a Dr. Moreau-esque half-man? Dim can only communicate in a series of grunts and learned to read sometime in 2014. It's really not his fault he's such an idiot.

U finish washin my laundry yet sweet tits?

11-10
Champion

devout christian

rockstar republican

glory to all whites

07-22-2015, 05:12 PM
(07-22-2015 07:34 AM)Robbie Bourbon Said:  
(07-22-2015 05:07 AM)Roxy Cotton Said:  What do you expect from a Dr. Moreau-esque half-man? Dim can only communicate in a series of grunts and learned to read sometime in 2014. It's really not his fault he's such an idiot.

You insult Dr. Moreau, madam.

I'd make a good madam. Maybe I'll open up a brothel in your shitty town and do a coupon drop so so can afford to get laid, sugar.

Hey there daddy...

Roxy's Backstage Pass?
07-22-2015, 05:44 PM
hey baby where the clothes i left with ya on monday?

11-10
Champion

devout christian

rockstar republican

glory to all whites

07-22-2015, 05:49 PM
(07-22-2015 05:12 PM)Roxy Cotton Said:  I'd make a good madam. Maybe I'll open up a brothel in your shitty town and do a coupon drop so so can afford to get laid, sugar.

Well, you see, I'm kinda 30, so while I still have a libido it's under more of a leash these days. You're quite something to look at, young lady, and as fun as thoroughly disappointing you in the sack sounds...

We see a teddy bear fly at Robbie Bourbon's head from behind the camera.

If you're going to do anyone thoroughly, it's me. Roxy's just being a bitch, and she can't have your cock. Besides, there are already way too many hookers in DC, she would never accept the competition, or their terms. Seriously, look at Backpage, it's fucking loaded with options, probably all the damn politicians.

Robbie's jaw drops as he looks at the camera.

Well, looks like I got a brand. When she was looking up escorts, I don't know, but I like it!

2017 - Present
07-22-2015, 06:02 PM
You poor thing. You thought I was saying I would do you myself? No, honey, you don't give the regulars the top shelf liquor, that's for VIPs, and there's only one of those in my life right now - your superior in every way imaginable, "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane.

You're... you're only thirty? My goodness, you must be in terrible health. I assumed you were in your fifties.

Bless your heart.

Hey there daddy...

Roxy's Backstage Pass?
07-22-2015, 11:09 PM
we can be friends ginger but i'm offering you a golden chance at my super dick.. but hey its ok u dont want some of me.. eventually all women will succumb to the Xtreme Icon ;)

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
07-23-2015, 01:37 AM
That will happen when you outweigh someone by 300 pounds.

Any by the way Peter, what you call succumbing to we call rape.

Not cool. Not cool at all.

[Image: q0TJ9kP.png?1]

[Image: nD3fxYJ.png]
[Image: vAioXnP.png]
The man who will single handedly bring down management.
Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Drew Archyle's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (07-23-2015)
07-23-2015, 04:57 AM
Shut the fuck up you absolute Ginger Cunt I swear I will kick you in your fuckbox so hard your ovaries will disintergrate.I will take this hand and slap the freckles of your pale ass face woman, please try me.Your personality is faker than Roxys tits.Feel free to join the rest of us in the real world any day now, fucking child.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

The following 1 user Likes Mr Killjoy's post:
Drew Archyle (07-23-2015)
07-23-2015, 07:32 AM
(07-23-2015 01:37 AM)Drew Archyle Said:  That will happen when you outweigh someone by 300 pounds.

ahh more of the fat card being played.. that's all u got drew? least I didn't lose my title by getting stripped of it. Earn the title before stealing it from a defensless young, HOT woman like Ginger Snaps ok faggot?

and Ginger and I will be friends.. but there's always room for another girl in my life ;)

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
07-23-2015, 08:11 AM
(07-23-2015 07:32 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said:  
(07-23-2015 01:37 AM)Drew Archyle Said:  That will happen when you outweigh someone by 300 pounds.

ahh more of the fat card being played.. that's all u got drew? least I didn't lose my title by getting stripped of it. Earn the title before stealing it from a defensless young, HOT woman like Ginger Snaps ok faggot?

and Ginger and I will be friends.. but there's always room for another girl in my life ;)

Whose playing the fat card? It wasn't me. That's not really my thing Peter. I don't like to fat shame and screw anyone who does.

Seriously though did I call you fat anywhere in my previous statement?

No I did not. All I did was state that you outweigh most women by 300 pounds. Now if you think that makes you fat then that's what we call a "you problem", one I recommend you get worked out. No one should walk around hating themselves the way you clearly do.

Now as for your next well thought out comment let me ask you what you would rather have happen. Would you rather get stripped of a title by management or would you rather lose the title in a match because you weren't good enough to successfully defend it? I'm guessing based on the previous comment that you would rather someone beat you for the title. Which I suppose makes sense given how many times you've lost titles. I especially love how you are always the guy taking the pin in tag team and trios matches.

I was stripped of the title because management is incompetent. I didn't steal the title. I won it, in a match, fair and square. I even let Ginger pick the stipulations and it still didn't help her. I know the concept of earning anything is hard for you to understand since you seem allergic to winning titles unless it's on the backs of someone else's hard work like Dim, Unknown Soldier, or Poppa Feder. Not to mention you haven't earned a title shot in years yet you get more than anyone else in the fed. Tell me Peter, what did you do to EARN your upcoming shot at the Hart title? A title that you would never have had a chance of winning had management not taken it from me.

Oh and by the way Peter, try speaking without borrowing someone else's voice. Faggot? Really? I guess letting Dim carry you through matches wasn't enough now you want to act and sound just like him.

Be your own man for once in your life Peter GIlmour.

07-23-2015, 08:41 AM
(07-23-2015 04:57 AM)"Mr FN Dominance Said:  Shut the fuck up you absolute Ginger Cunt I swear I will kick you in your fuckbox so hard your ovaries will disintergrate.I will take this hand and slap the freckles of your pale ass face woman, please try me.Your personality is faker than Roxys tits.Feel free to join the rest of us in the real world any day now, fucking child.

You're threatening a woman now as well? You really are a bully. You pick on Dim for being special. You pick on Peter for being overweight, you hire people to go attack Dim, you have the same thugs shoot at Morbid from a helicopter, and you probably killed Fontanna. You also went and attacked Dim's friends when they walked down to the ring to help him with his shoe. And when Ellis accidentally hit you with his car, you cry like you're the victim. No, you're the bully. And you killed those innocent people in the cave in New Zealand just because you didn't like their outfits. I don't see how Dim can possibly love you with how big of a jerk you are, but you should be damn pleased that he does. Feel special, and stop being a jerkface.

<3 Gator <3
The following 1 user Likes Ginger Snaps's post:
07-23-2015, 09:34 AM
drew cant handle his own battles milady

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
07-23-2015, 09:37 AM
What the hell are you talking about?

Ginger wasn't talking to me you dense dipshit.

What battle has someone fought for me?

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

You are the King of letting people do his fighting for him.

In fact, it's about high time that your buddy to come in here and try and pull you out of the hole you just dug for yourself.

07-23-2015, 10:00 AM
(07-23-2015 04:57 AM)"Mr FN Dominance Said:  Shut the fuck up you absolute Ginger Cunt I swear I will kick you in your fuckbox so hard your ovaries will disintergrate.I will take this hand and slap the freckles of your pale ass face woman, please try me.Your personality is faker than Roxys tits.Feel free to join the rest of us in the real world any day now, fucking child.

My tits cost more than your house, asshole. Don't act like you wouldn't make it rain on me in any club across the country if you had anything in your pockets to do it with.

Hey there daddy...

Roxy's Backstage Pass?
07-23-2015, 10:13 AM
(07-23-2015 09:37 AM)Drew Archyle Said:  What the hell are you talking about?

Ginger wasn't talking to me you dense dipshit.

What battle has someone fought for me?

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

You are the King of letting people do his fighting for him.

In fact, it's about high time that your buddy to come in here and try and pull you out of the hole you just dug for yourself.

read gingers message some more asshole

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
07-23-2015, 10:14 AM
(07-23-2015 10:00 AM)Roxy Cotton Said:  

My tits cost more than your house, asshole. Don't act like you wouldn't make it rain on me in any club across the country if you had anything in your pockets to do it with.

I got plenty of money to make it rain on u roxy ;)

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion

Possibly Related Threads...