Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-21-2024, 08:02 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
A Circus is where he belongs
Blaze Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

04-06-2013, 02:58 PM

Setting: A Circus is where he belongs
[Image: tumblr_mhrtk66lMZ1rnh39mo1_500.jpg]

In the warm weather of Miami Beach the camera scans itself around. Shots of both men and women in bathing suits walking across Ocean Drive looking as if they were models, homeless people fitting into their standards as well; showering off the beach selling coconuts. The weather has never felt more inviting as it does every day you are their. As we span closer to the entrance of the beach we notice just right a crowd of people begin to form. And although they do not know what is going on, if it is street performance which natives all are used to, glance for a couple of seconds and move on, most people who remain their watching are tourists watching a free show.

A man with headphones in his ears is swinging back and forth on the Swing Rings. He flies through the air as if he were throwing spider webs out of his wrists and following them back to the next ring. Not paying attention to the crowd slowly watching as he flips twirls and leaps. Most of these people watching have no idea who he is, no idea that this isn’t just fun for him but intense training for a career ahead of him. Most people have no idea that he had just signed a contract to an organization which asks him to jump swing twirl and flip on the regular.

This man; who will be known to all as simply Blaze doesn’t mind the crowd watching, and although most crowds make some nervous and put abnormal pressure on certain moves and routines. Blaze doesn’t mind. You see, wrestling is one of the biggest circus freak shows on earth with the more publicity then the Ringling Bros. Circus!

As the crowd increases so does Blaze’s tricks. Back flips while catching himself and turning into a 360 turn. Finally he jumps off one of the rings leaping in the air leaning forward into a front flip landing it on the sand. He turns and welcomes the fans around him as they stand in awe clapping for what they have seen. This was just that a circus performance which got him to where he was today however it was one of many tricks up him sleeve. Blaze is a natural born wrestler. Although the motion of gravity that he creats looks as if he is all show, many of men can tell you that one his from this man will take you out.

Blaze was always naturally inclined to heights. From a young age he took up swimming all to be on the diving team to learn to flips and jumps in the air to meet his adrenaline requirements in his own head. When that failed to meet expectations any longer he would challenge friends to climb things then jump off them. At a young age he would be jumping off trees, homes, jumping from building to building. Not that he invented parkour, but he did have some insight before it became popular.

Although Heights was his specialty, flying through the air would not let him be the wrestler he is today. Blaze watched wrestling long before he could remember. Him and I would sit in the living room and watch not only the weekly promotions but tapes going back long before us both were born. The difference between him and I was that Blaze had what it took, not only did he want, but he knew how to get it. At age 6 he went into karate, and not long after he switched over to the MMA sport learning not only kickboxing grappling but how to control the weight he has. He isn’t a big guy, but he knows how to use his weight a lot better then most guys double his size. And for that I can tell you that this guy is a recon to be messed with. Wouldn’t think that huh? Look at him, as he stands speaking to the kids and a parent telling them it wasn’t that hard with a smile on his face, you wouldn’t think this guy had what it took to be beaten in a ring and be able to get up and do it again. Believe me he does, from what he has been through, what we have both been through; I am surprised he could even smile. But that’s Blaze… It could be in part his strict MMA Training background to keep the fight in the ring and his life outside. Whatever it is it works for him. His MMA record is impressive, but more impressive then that is his drive to be what he wants to be. Even though he successfully done in his MMA career what many dream about, he has never lost his dream of that of a 5 year old wrestling the pillows on his couch. He has never lost his ambition to be a champion, a world WRESTLING champion.

______
___

[Image: 800110cabddaa133079dd4dff1cc21e5.jpg]
Blaze finishes speaking to the kids and the parent and walks to his gym bag; putting away his sneakers and shirt which was laying next to a park bench he begins to go through the bag putting his ipod along with the headphones that go with it in a side pocket. While doing this he hears a faint voice in the background.

“Very Nice Blaze.”

Blaze smiles to himself as he faces the gym bag knowing that only those in the wrestling business knows to call him by his last name. Blaze turns and reaches his hand out to the man.

“Thank you Mr. Heyman.”

“You know, I came out here just to see if you were ready for your frist match. Something I do with all the ro—“

“Thank you, but please… I believe most people in this match would rather be called something other then a rookie. I understand our place in the company though… Thank you”

Well from what I can see you are very agile, I am very glad you came to us.”

“Well you got to start somewhere right?"

Paul gives Blaze a blank stair.

“Are you speaking about my show?”

“Of course not.. I mean this rookie match Paul – I know two other names in this match and rookies? Not so much. Listen I have done my research. And quite the contrary to others in the match – Names matter – You see, the names in the match, they all have talent, ranging from a skinny chick with a heck of a punch to 6’3 brawler. Believe me I know what I have in store for me. I hope these other guys do too because if they do, we are all going to show you and everyone else how a “rookie” can steal the show.”

“Well Blaze, I hope so…”

“So… You really came here to see how I was? Thought I would bail? "

“You know, even though we have a signed contract, nothing is for sure, and I have a show to run. And although a phone call would have been great, you only left an address.”

“No phone… I don’t do phones. I know not so professional, but once I get on the road, there isn’t a need. I will be the person helping set up the ring, training in the arena, basically by a ring anytime you need me. That’s how I do it… Ask any of my MMA friends, fans, or employers. When I am in a company, my body heart, soul is in it.”

“We will see about that… and although Miami is a great place to hang out and shoot the breeze, I have another client to go see in the area.”

“Thanks Paul, and listen if you have any questions for me creatively or anything let me know…”

“No problem Blaze, but I hope to learn about you through your matches… And all the other drama that exists around the ring…”

Paul Heyman shakes his rookie’s hand. Paul knew what he was doing… He didn’t have to like Blaze, hell he didn’t even need to speak to him, but what Paul saw was talent, and talent makes a show. And believe me I know business people; Paul is a great business man. Selfish? A little but hey Blaze knows that if he didn’t have a smear of the talent he has Paul wouldn’t be talking to him about any type of contracts. Blazes job is to make money for Paul. And you know what Blaze doesn’t mind, as long as while doing so he creates a name for himself in the Wrestling world all along while capturing titles and gold while doing do.

6am Radioactive by Imagine dragons begins to play darkness begins to see light and a hand is tossed over which grabs a phone playing the music. We are in the hotel room of Blaze, his alarm has woken him up for another day of training. Training has been his life for a long time, a for a while his training has been for questioned. There was no match there was no fight, he just trained but all in time it showed. Now he has a target, a goal, an event to train for.

Blaze sits up in his bed looking around the room; his smirk couldn’t be wiped off his face for anything as he jumped out of bed takes two steps forward into a shoulder roll. Wearing just his briefs he continues to walk forward and into the bathroom. He brushes his teeth and walks into kitchen. He takes out a big mug of cereal and pours some milk…

[Image: tumblr_mib54iSO561qg22hlo1_1280_large.jpg]

“This is weird… I know you guys have to follow me with the cameras but still… Im just not used to this”

He continues to smirk while he pours the rest of the milk into the mug.

“Well I guess you’re here to follow me before my big day huh… Well its not going to be much different from yesterday, and the day before that, now that I think of it, it wont be much different no matter what day you catch me. Not only am I going to be ready come Monday, I am ready today, I am ready yesterday, I will always be ready because I train and I train hard. It isn’t easy to be where I am at now; and believe me I know one week off makes one weak, so no matter if I win lose or draw this coming rumble brawl the next day, I will be back in the gym.”

“I might not seem like the bad guy, and its just because I am having fun doing what I love, and come Monday, I will be one step closer in becoming the person I always knew I would become; a world WRESTLING champion. This match is more important to me then just a debut match, to just show people I am here for a reason and I am the man to beat blah blah.. blah… I am here for one reason and that is to be a champion. This match has a stipulation on it that I agreed to. Winner Earns The Right to Challenge Crimson Cobra for His #1 Contendorship. Pretty good terms huh? First match and I already have a championship word in the match’s stipulation. Well if you knew my life you wouldn’t think any differently for me. This is just how it usually goes. Not that I get things handed to me, but I work hard for what I get. You see if I was just handed the shot at a title, I wouldn’t be facing 5 other people in a match that not only is a disadvantage for me but a match I have never competed in.

MMA, High Flying, Amateur Wrestling, listen I have a lot going for me when I am in the ring with a solid competitor, but one thing I know is that one wrong move and I could be done. One slip on the turnbuckle and I will be falling down to a loss.

I am no sore loser, whoever is the winner in this match earns the right to compete against Crimson believe me there is no handing out a win in this type of match. You do have to better think, better compete, better win. I will not be getting another chance like this, and I know that. I won’t be able to challenge for any championship if I loose my debut match. More importantly I won’t be able to get that match with Crimson.

But let me not get to far ahead of myself. Because although I did have a dream about Crimson last night…….. I had more a thinking about what I have to face to get to him.

A battle royal. Winner takes all… Where bodies will be thrown, where bones may be broken. Have you ever taken a spill down the stairs in your home, or off a curb, simple little falls kill people, in a match where we will be hit slammed and fuc.. slammed again, being hit in the ring feels a hell of a lot better then taking that almighty spill to the outside. Watching as other guys remain in the match to get a chance at what you want. What you need to be the wrestler you believe you are. I am not promising anyone anything. I know that in a match with such range of talent I need to come both swinging and ducking. There is no game plan I can think of until I am in that ring and hear that bell sound. And all the research I do on all these people, it doest matter. I can see a couple of youtube clips of Kid-x hitting his beautifully done “X shot” to a man nearly double my size, I can watch as Shocker hits an F-5, Michael with Philly Bomb with his beautiful Brooke not to far out of view…

And let’s not take anything away from Michelle who has gained so much popularity in the MMA world. If you don’t know her, look her up Michelle Johnson vs Jen Row, they put a fight of the night on with champions on the same card. So when I look at this match and say this match was made for me. It’s because I know what I am in for, and I know that these “rookie” match will steal the night. And I know that if I can, and believe me I know I can, but if I can get a chance to win and go on to fighting Crimson, believe me when I say this, I will win. I will put all my energy to take away that number 1 spot. If you think I train hard now…"

Blaze smirks off again looking down taking another spoon of his cereal.

“But hey… Words are just words with no meaning unless you give it one. Come this Monday, I will give a whole new meaning to the word rookie."

Blaze has always had fight in him. Throughout his life he has come through so many obstacles. Some that were brought on him because of his choice of lifestyle, others just because of how the world works. Like a Russian roulette we are all playing with the cards we were dealt. One thing different with Blaze, is no matter what hand he has, he is all in.

[Image: picture2guy.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Blaze's post:
(04-08-2013)