Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 03:14 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Are you ready Springfield!
Fontanna Offline
I told you SO!!!

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

07-16-2015, 08:44 PM

(We open with Fontanna pulling up to his hotel in his Buick GNX...He opens the door and walks around to the passenger side of the car. He opens the door and lets out Kathy, who has a giant smile from ear to ear. You see a guy like Fontanna only stays in the most upper class establishments...The hotel was actually an old Scottish Mansion that was transported piece by piece to Springfield, Illinois and put back together! Kathy being from small town Ohio had never seen anything so extravagant! The door man greats Fontanna at the front steps. His name was Richard and he has lived in Springfield his whole life...something like 50 years now! He is a door man like his father be[b][i]fore him and his father's father before him! He is dressed in your traditional black suit...his gray hair slicked back and a red carnation stuffed in his lapel pocket.)

Richard- Mr Fontanna! Glad to see you again sir! Who is this lovely lady sir?

Fontanna- Well Rich this lovely lady is Miss Kathy

(Kathy blushes from hearing the complements. As Richard leads the couple up the stairs and through the big solid mahogany double doors. The place is decked out in crystal, chandelier all the way to the light switch fixtures all made of crystal. Kathy looks some what starstruck as she is showered in shimmering light. Richard leads her to the elevator has Fontanna checks in at the front desk. The desk clerk hands Fontanna his room key. Fontanna rejoins Kathy at the elevator...he tips Richard as the doors close and the couple head up towards their room...)

Kathy- This sure is a nice place Freddy!

Fontanna- I told you last week baby...only the best for you!

(The elevator doors open and Fontanna leads her down the hall. They pass door after door before finally settling on room 420...Fontanna pauses so the viewer can insert their own lame pot joke...They enter the room and flip on the light. King sized bed sits to one side of the room. A living room area is set up on the right. Fontanna throws their bags in the closet and sits Kathy down on the bed...)[/i][/b]

Fontanna- Ok listen up...if you are going to accompany me to the ring you need a gimmick sweetheart!

Kathy- What's a gimmick?

Fontanna- A persona...your personality only with the volume cranked up and I have a perfect one for you!

(Fontanna leads Kathy into the bathroom....)

Phantom....I'm not gonna lie...I don't know a fucking thing about you. I guess you're some sort of assassin or something. Well listen here...this isn't Assassin's Creed...this is real life! This week you step foot inside the ring with one of the most dangerous wrestlers on the face of the planet! Extreme Rules...meaning that what ever I do to you will be completely legal! If I feel like throwing your pathetic ass off the balcony of the arena...Legal...If I cut you to pieces with my pizza cutter...Legal! I'm going to take my time with you and enjoy the brutality! I don't know where you are by the way...you have yet to even acknowledge that we have a fucking match! What's wrong bitch...cat got your tongue? Just like ThunderCunt who keeps ducking my challenge to face him in an I Quit Match...you can't be found! Well that's fine Phantom...I'm going to roll into Prairie Capital Convention Center and walk down that ramp. Climb into the war zone and see if your coward ass even shows up! For now I'm not going to waste anymore of my time on you!

[Image: 154dbb5.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post