Current XWF board time: 09-25-2017, 02:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Theo, Ozy, Sebastian, Frodo + Carver
07-15-2015, 08:02 PM
"First off, let's face facts. This place isn't what it once was."

We open to a tree in a forest. Some may remember the name, some may not, makes no difference. Sitting in the tree, feet resting upward on a bare branch, is
the long gone, M.I.A. XWF'er. Reeve Gordon. He wears a black leather jacket, Aerosmith 'Dude Looks Like a Lady' t-shirt underneath; a plaid, long sleeve tee around his waist; and a pair of shredded jeans.

"But yet, neither have they for quite some time. Ya want some intel? I'll give you some. For nearly a year, I've been mishandled by cops, locked in a cell for a week, been tossed into a clinic six times, felt like I was close to death many more than that, and all the while I've had two voices in my head telling me how to live and what to live for. As Bret's brother once said--

"Enough is enough, and it's time for a change."

"Allow me to present an opportunity. There's some ppv coming up as I've realized. InSanity, Revenge or whatever the devil the ass hat higher up's have decided to name the show. And I have the perfect idea. Five on Five Survivor Series style match, with the ownership of the company on the line... John Madison as the special ref. NAZI as the special enforcer.

"I know I've made a few mistakes in my life... ok, that's a huge understatement, but you get the drift. This company needs balance... a Paradigm Shift. You up for it? Sign the dotted line. Otherwise?

--good luck in all your future endeavors--

|quoth the raYne: no more|

[Image: rfg2_zpsbde7r02r.jpg]

Former Ark of the Covenant Champion (1x)
Former Federweight Champion (1x)

W-L-D
1-9-3
Edit this post
Hate Post Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-15-2015, 08:06 PM
OOC: Rayne, I want no more matches or interactions with you. Hence me putting you on my block list. So, no.

[Image: wdodNI1.png]

Dim
07-15-2015, 08:08 PM
OOC: Dude, fuck you. That is all.

W-L-D
1-9-3
The following 2 users Like Reeve Alexandra Gordon's post:
John Samuels (07-16-2015), Sebastian Duke (07-16-2015)
07-16-2015, 06:34 AM
Let me see here. Shane is not a wrestler. I am not a wrestler. Theo Pryce is retired and Sebastian Duke is who knows where.

Perhaps, and maybe this is just a crazy idea but if you are so desperate to get attention why not call out actual active wrestlers instead of suits, legends who have retired and a guy who wants nothing to do with you?

Just a thought?

And by the way you still haven't answered the question I posed to you the other day. Why do you have such a hard on for me seeing has how we have never had the occasion to speak to one another?

[Image: uuNaMEP.png]
07-16-2015, 08:28 AM
The day anyone confuses you with a legend is the day people consider Scully a Rhodes Scholar. No no little man. Pull up a booster seat so you can hear me loud and clear this time, you see you were the "guy who wants nothing to do with you" in my previous statement. Not a legend and certainly not management, just a guy smart enough to know that avoiding "he who changes his name more often than he changes his tampon" is the best way to deal with him.

Now please take your urinal cake with frosting and give it to someone who is less aware of your agenda.

The following 1 user Likes Ozymandias's post:
John Samuels (07-16-2015)
07-16-2015, 01:01 PM
OOC: I don't know if or when I'm coming back. So there's that.

51-24-1

XWF Achievements:
  • 1x Universal Champion
  • 1x Intercontinental Champion
  • 1x United States Champion
  • 1x North Korean Champion
  • 1x Xtreme Champion
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • 2x Trios Champion
  • 1x FTW Champion
  • 1x 24/7 Briefcase Holder
  • World War X Winner
  • February 2013 SOTM

Other XWF Character Record:  31-14-1
Overall XWF Record:  82-38-2
The following 2 users Like Sebastian Duke's post:
Ozymandias (07-16-2015), Reeve Alexandra Gordon (03-09-2016)
Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Sebastian Duke's post!
John Samuels (07-16-2015), Unknown Soldier (10-11-2016)
07-16-2015, 08:46 PM
faggot

11-10
Champion

devout christian

rockstar republican

glory to all whites

and if u dont like it then u can leave                                                                                    faggot

The following 5 users Like Mia Dim's post:
 Blackass Shane Carver  (07-17-2015), John Samuels (07-17-2015), Unknown Soldier (07-17-2015), TJ Wallace (07-22-2015), Peter Fn Gilmour (07-23-2015)
07-16-2015, 11:39 PM
"Justin Sane to confirm, I do have a Rhodes Scolop-on-a-ship. I stoodied at Oxford, can't you tell?"

"Da End, Scully Has Spoken"
Former XWF Universal Champion
Former XWF Xtreme Champion
Former 3 x XWF Tag-Team Champion ~
1 x w/Robbie Bourbon & 1 x w/Chris Macbeth &
1 x w/Maverick
Former 2 x XWF HMW Champion

July 2016 Superstar of the Month

Everyone in the list below has lost to Scully or just been Scullanated and never returned to the XWF!☠

07-17-2015, 09:51 AM
Ok. First of all, I know the three of you aren't wrestlers despite the fact Shane used to be, and a Hall of Famer at that. The thing is, I was challenging the three of you for control of the company. You know why I'd do something crazy like that? Because, unknown to anyone else other than the two of us, you DID speak to me. And guess what Chachi? When I returned last year? You know, around June or July or whatever... you personally invited me to be a part of a team. And you know what's funny? The reason that team is called Madness Unleaashed is due to the fact that you crawled over to me and asked me to help you with it. Allow me to repeat that; YOU, asked ME for help. Isn't that just the funniest thing? You say I want attention. I don't. I want change. And I will stop at nothing to claim that glorious day when things are as they should be... at any cost. And another thing. You speak of my 'changing names' all the time. In case you didn't know, I died last year. A TRUE legend in Miss Alexandra Callaway sliced my head off by use of a guillotine, before Archie commenced with using my head as a soccer ball.

But I've returned.

My mother, a witch, just like Ally-Cat herself, saved my soul from eternal damnation. Now? I'm a shape-shifter, and better than that, an immortal. Just call me XWF's answer to the Highlander, or better yet, the Crow. So yes, I change 'names' but it's simply to fit a temporary role. When I finally reveal my true form, I guarantee you... those that know me? Or at least those that THINK they do... They'll be shocked. And Frodo, the only place where you're a legend is inside that pea-brained head of yours. And as far as that cupcake? To paraphrase another true legend; Why don't you shine it up all nice and spiffy like, turn that sumbitch sideways, and stick it straight up your dick-eating, sausage-beating, daughter-fucking, Gilmour-ducking, midget looking hob goblin ass.

Have a nice day.

--bang, bang--

W-L-D
1-9-3
07-17-2015, 10:37 AM
don't bring my name into this

[Image: h7hb52C.png]

[Image: JeeZbnb.gif]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Unknown Soldier (07-17-2015)
07-17-2015, 10:46 AM
You talked to me? Really? When? Madness Unleashed? What about it? Show me where you and I ever spoke on camera. You won't.

You can't.

Which is perfectly fine with me because none of that has anything to do with the task at hand which is you trying to usher in some new era of change.

But here's what I don't get. According to you, you challenged three people for control of the company when only one person runs this place. Not only that, you challenged a grand total of 5 people. One owner, one General Manager and 3 wrestlers. Only one of those people, Shane Carver has any say over who steers the ship. Not me. Not Sebastian Duke or Theo Pryce or Frodo Smackins.

You want to challenge for control of the company, fine, go for it. But stop wasting my time by name dropping me and focus your efforts on the one person who can quench your thirst.

You want a match against Frodo in which the winner or loser gets to rape Frodo? Fine, come and talk to me.

You want a match where you get to dress up like a common street whore and mud wrestler for a pink dildo, fine, come talk to me.

But short of that my name should not be spoken by you.

Are we clear?

The following 1 user Likes Ozymandias's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (07-17-2015)
07-17-2015, 01:09 PM
1) Petey, you can back Ozy all you want and claim you don't want to be asssociated with me. But at least I'm not John Madison. Chew on that a bit.

2) Ozy, I know as well as you do that we spoke through e-mail. It wasn't like I was going to record our e-mails on video tape just to appease some argument in the future. Sorry Charlie.

3) Yes, Shane steers the ship. But it takes more than a one man crew to guide the ship to its destination. I chose you two because you, above all others, stick out in my mind. Guess what? That's an honor. Yes, there's Gio and the rest, but when I first returned, you were the two that caught my eye. Why is that, you may ask? Simple. You can dismiss it all you want, but you were part of my welcome wagon. We had plans. I don't know if they fell through, but the fact remains. And as for Theo, I just figured that, as someone who ALSO came back from the murky recesses of death, he wouldn't mind being a part of this. Bottom line? You shouldn't be berating me for including you... you should be thanking me. Cest La Vie, I suppose.

4) I'll speak your name as I wish. Petey seems to forget that he was once lambasted from all sides in Frodo's "Ghost of Frodo annoys everyone" discussion. He knows how it feels to be a part of a roster that wants nothing to do with you.

I'll speak your name so that when the history book reaches a page not too far from now, people like him, Ally, Ann, John Black, Mark Flynn, and Frodo get the respect they deserve.

And yes, Frederick, I just said that.

--the revolution is upon us. be prepared--

W-L-D
1-9-3
07-17-2015, 01:38 PM
(07-17-2015 01:09 PM)Reeve Alexandra Gordon Said:  1) Petey, you can back Ozy all you want and claim you don't want to be asssociated with me. But at least I'm not John Madison. Chew on that a bit.

2) Ozy, I know as well as you do that we spoke through e-mail. It wasn't like I was going to record our e-mails on video tape just to appease some argument in the future. Sorry Charlie.

3) Yes, Shane steers the ship. But it takes more than a one man crew to guide the ship to its destination. I chose you two because you, above all others, stick out in my mind. Guess what? That's an honor. Yes, there's Gio and the rest, but when I first returned, you were the two that caught my eye. Why is that, you may ask? Simple. You can dismiss it all you want, but you were part of my welcome wagon. We had plans. I don't know if they fell through, but the fact remains. And as for Theo, I just figured that, as someone who ALSO came back from the murky recesses of death, he wouldn't mind being a part of this. Bottom line? You shouldn't be berating me for including you... you should be thanking me. Cest La Vie, I suppose.

4) I'll speak your name as I wish. Petey seems to forget that he was once lambasted from all sides in Frodo's "Ghost of Frodo annoys everyone" discussion. He knows how it feels to be a part of a roster that wants nothing to do with you.

I'll speak your name so that when the history book reaches a page not too far from now, people like him, Ally, Ann, John Black, Mark Flynn, and Frodo get the respect they deserve.

And yes, Frederick, I just said that.

--the revolution is upon us. be prepared--

"There's lint in my ass crack more respectable than any name on that list."

[Image: NMiQZv3.jpg]

Member of the XWF Top-50
1x Universal Champion.
1x King of the XWF
1x X-Treme Champion.
1x European Champion.
2x Tag Team Champion.
2x Trios Champion.
8x UFO/Ark/HMW/Federweight champion.
1x SOTM. (April'13)
The following 2 users Like John Samuels's post:
Unknown Soldier (07-17-2015), TJ Wallace (07-22-2015)
07-17-2015, 01:56 PM
Samules, I hope you don't have any hemorrhoids in ya bum sir.

It be pain full for you to sit on it.
07-18-2015, 02:45 PM
can we just ban him again?

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
07-21-2015, 07:03 PM
Pete, you want me to be banned when I'm trying to be friends with you? Ok, what the fuck ever.

Kruzifix: How about this. Reeve's a good friend of mine. You mock him, you mock me. So why not put your money where your mouth is. He's talked with me, and he's asked for me challenge to you to a match... loser serves the other for two weeks. Deal, Peter of Gilmour?

W-L-D
1-9-3
Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Reeve Alexandra Gordon's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (07-21-2015)
07-22-2015, 03:25 AM
Reeve: Pete, I used to have this naive notion that there was more to you than most took account for.

I was wrong. Pity.

Best of luck in your future endeavors.

--ttfn--

W-L-D
1-9-3
The following 1 user Likes Reeve Alexandra Gordon's post:
Roxy Cotton (07-22-2015)
07-22-2015, 10:33 AM
uh im not going anywhere bub

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
The following 2 users Like Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
John Samuels (07-22-2015), Unknown Soldier (02-04-2016)
07-23-2015, 04:23 AM
Didn't say you were. I find it odd that you take that from what I said, but nevertheless, I'm simply saying I hope the future is good to you.

Because I sure as hell won't be.

--ttfn--

W-L-D
1-9-3
The following 1 user Likes Reeve Alexandra Gordon's post:
Roxy Cotton (07-23-2015)
07-23-2015, 08:30 AM
win a match then talk to me ok

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Unknown Soldier (10-11-2016)
07-23-2015, 01:35 PM
Face me.

Problem solved.

--cut--

W-L-D
1-9-3
07-23-2015, 02:21 PM
(07-23-2015 02:00 PM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said:  "You're a punk ass faggot, raYne. Stop talking like you could ever win a match. Ever."

"Hey Theo! Am I seeing shit or did that pot just call that kettle a nigger!?"

Member of the XWF Top-50
1x Universal Champion.
1x King of the XWF
1x X-Treme Champion.
1x European Champion.
2x Tag Team Champion.
2x Trios Champion.
1x SOTM. (April'13)
07-23-2015, 02:27 PM
That's what I heard. Now as a colored man how does that make you feel? To think that such racism still exists in the world today, it's truly a disheartening.

All the fucking titles ever. I've won em all. (King of the XWF, Universal, Xtreme, United States, TV, Tag Team x2 and Trios x3)
Captain of the winning team at World War X
Triple Champion (King of the XWF, X-Treme Title and United States Title) on April 4,2014
January 2014 SOTM
XWF All Time Top 50

OOC: Many thanks to my main funny man The Jester™ for the banner.
The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
Reeve Alexandra Gordon (03-30-2016)
07-23-2015, 02:41 PM
"It's saddening, to be honest with you. Frodo here thinking he's even an iota better than RaYne really draws attention to the failed mental health system of America. The poor little fella has fallen through the cracks. We should start a Go Fund Me to euthanize the poor guy before he suffers any further."

Member of the XWF Top-50
1x Universal Champion.
1x King of the XWF
1x X-Treme Champion.
1x European Champion.
2x Tag Team Champion.
2x Trios Champion.
1x SOTM. (April'13)
07-23-2015, 04:00 PM
*Clutches his chest and falls to one knee*

"He...he got me... He pointed out that I lost to Maverick! I mean goddamn, it hurt the first time, it hurt the 50th time. It just. Doesn't. Get. Easier."

"Newsflash, shit-for-brains, Maverick is more accomplished than you are, or ever will be. And he beat me once. Amazing. He did something you could never even dream of doing, maybe ask him for some pointers next time I feel like taking you to the woodshed. And I need Theo to hand me wins huh? I don't remember Theo being anywhere around when I forcefed you Carver's shit and then beat you one-on-one the next week. He sure as hell didn't hand me the King of the XWF or the Universal Title. Funny how you want to pretend I need anyone, yet act like you aren't some sack jockey that hopped from Heyman's dick, to Doc's, then back, then back again. You're only relevant when the subject of scrotal chafing comes up.

And retirement is going swimmingly, thank you. How many retirees do you know hold an XWF title? Pay attention you piece of shit, your act is tired and you're making raYne look competent."

Member of the XWF Top-50
1x Universal Champion.
1x King of the XWF
1x X-Treme Champion.
1x European Champion.
2x Tag Team Champion.
2x Trios Champion.
1x SOTM. (April'13)
The following 1 user Likes John Samuels's post:
Reeve Alexandra Gordon (03-30-2016)
07-23-2015, 05:11 PM
"HEY LOOK EVERYONE! JOHN SAMUELS LOST A MATCH ONCE! HE MUST BE TERRIBLE!"

"That's what you're going with, huh? I guess me calling you out on your act being tired wasn't motivation enough for you to not go back to the well. But alright I guess, I admire your consistency, however bland and uninspired it may be. Would you like to discuss your title history, since mine seems to be so unimpressive to you?

Frodo Smackins, one time tag team champion. Wasn't even a participant in the match the title switch occurred in. Literally. Literally handed a title belt. Lost in his first defense to Peter Gilmour and fucking Dim. You lost to Dim, you sad sack of shit. How can you even show your face after losing to a guy who doesn't know whether the cow or the duck goes 'moo? I'll tell you what, halfbrain, I'll spot you one: Let's take my King reign and your tag titles out of the picture since they were won under similar circumstances. What does that leave us with? A Universal title, a European title, tag title, trios title and superstar of the month vote for me, and an eternal label as one of the most pathetic faggots that has ever stepped foot into the XWF for you.

Scoreboard."

Member of the XWF Top-50
1x Universal Champion.
1x King of the XWF
1x X-Treme Champion.
1x European Champion.
2x Tag Team Champion.
2x Trios Champion.
1x SOTM. (April'13)
The following 1 user Likes John Samuels's post:
Theo Pryce (07-23-2015)
07-23-2015, 05:22 PM
"Your ability to dig through the archives is cute and all, but I don't really feel like sitting in front of my VCR watching all of your losses. So if you want to put your money where your mouth is, come find me. Faggot."

http://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=72

Member of the XWF Top-50
1x Universal Champion.
1x King of the XWF
1x X-Treme Champion.
1x European Champion.
2x Tag Team Champion.
2x Trios Champion.
1x SOTM. (April'13)
07-23-2015, 05:45 PM
Frodo pulling shit up like this gives me an idea. Hey XWF, let's get a load of Frodo's greatest hits!

This one's from Frodo's match with Peter Gilmour on January 20th, 2014.

Replay:Gilmour sizes him up, holding the kendo stick out like a fencer, and makes one final swing, bringing the splintered wooden sword-stick down onto Frodo’s head, cutting the poor guy right open! With blood gushing from both their bodies, Peter drops on top of Frodo for the exhausted pin!

3!

WINNER: Peter Gilmour

Quite a shining moment! But wait, there's more! Who could forget this amazing moment from Leap of Faith 2014?

Replay:Madison just prodded Dim! And the big man falls right on top of Frodo Smackins. Gilmour piles on! Then Madison! Duke! NAZI! Enigma! The entire The Black Circle along with Pete and Dim are covering the dwarf, Frodo Smackins!

3!

WINNER: Peter Gilmour & The Dimallisher – NEW XWF Tag Team Champions

Now you can cry about the The Black Circle's interference but even with all that, Dim and Pete did much more to earn those belts than you did yours. I ain't one to care about the legitimacy of my title wins and defenses, but you're getting your dick in a knot over Samuels so you obviously do you fuckin' hypocrite.

What's next?

Oh you know what, fuck this. You get it, everyone gets it.

The moments of your life where you're losing to Gilmour are the only things about that anyone remembers about your whole wrestling career.

And don't even start with that "waaaaah Gilmour's a legend waaaaaah it's not that bad to lose to him waaaaaah" bullshit. It is that bad to lose to him and act like you're worth shit. That shit don't work on a dude like me, who has beaten him approximately a billion times.

Current Reigning, Defending, Shoving Phantom Panzer in Lockers #ForeverChamp
Current Reigning, Defending, Making Phantom Panzer take Ls #ForeverChamp
Phantom Panzer's Pimp.

[Image: N9i7X5O.png]

The following 4 users Like #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
Theo Pryce (07-23-2015), LJ Havok (07-23-2015), Peter Fn Gilmour (07-23-2015), Maverick (07-23-2015)
07-23-2015, 08:44 PM
ahh memories

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Drew Archyle (07-24-2015)
08-04-2015, 10:28 AM
Reeve: FroYo, Frederick, whatever. You're a half pint whose claim to fame is calling Gilmour fat and untalented.

As if we needed you to tell us that.

Now, I could challenge you to another match, but I know you'd pass that up like Pete approaching the salad bar at a buffet table. And besides... The funny thing is, you earned a bit of respect from me a few months back when I last stepped into an XWF ring. You not only defeated me, but I had chosen Paul Wight as my transformation. Through it all, you put in a David vs Goliath effort as you dropped me and got the 1,2,3.. I know that means little or nothing to you, but oddly, this whole scenario with Samuels and Petey and Luca seems strangely reminiscent to me... Not oh so very long ago, I was in the same position, only it was Azrael [SuperNova], LJ and Alexandra MF'n Callaway who were sending the hate my way.

My advice to you?

..... don't let them get you down. Not even me. You're confident.

Stay true to that. Peace.

--tbc--

W-L-D
1-9-3
08-04-2015, 11:42 AM
im not talented? 13 time Xtreme Champion.. u haven't done shit here but piss the gms off! go back to sleep faggot

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
08-04-2015, 01:52 PM
Peter, ignore these faggots and go beat Vinnie Lameass dick sucker. Maybe then that cockblower will actually fight me when he doesn't have a title.

08-04-2015, 02:01 PM
Seth Glmour, showing up to help his handicapped little brother from the bullies. How sweet.

Tell you what, George, how about you and Lennie take that camping trip a little early so you can put little bro down painlessly, dude?

All I asked you to do was win something first, Seth. Beat something other than your limp meat, and then maybe I'll give you a quick non-title match.

Otherwise? Eat a dick, poseur.

User(s) browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)