Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 02:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thraxx- Focus on What is Important.
CM Punk Offline
Better Than God.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

04-07-2013, 10:04 AM

[Image: PunkInjured_crop_exact.jpg?w=340&h=234&q=75]

All is quiet at the beginning of a house show in Seattle, Washington. The crowd eagerly awaits the first match or segment. Over the PA system, they hear, "Get loud, as the next segment will be recorded for XWF.Com!"

"See, I'm genuinely concerned for you, Ann." CM Punk grins and approaches from the back to no music, "Because you seem to be more focused on this Black Circle that goes around you, and while they're very intimidating, I was always told to look ahead."

Punk walks down the ramp, climbs the stairs and enters the ring, "And see, even though you're mad at me, because I don't always give you what you want or what you may think you need, remember that I do this because I love you. I do this for your own good. That's what being a god is about, Ann."

"God is also about lessons. Encouragement, enlightenment, and it has come to my attention you need a bit of that. So I'm going to show you just what you are, and then I'll show you what you could be.."

Punk drops the microphone and begins to throw up the 'X' signal indicating a wrestler is hurt. He falls flat on his stomach, one leg closer to his stomach than the other, and reaches out one of his hands. He makes a facial pose that indicates he is hurt, like a whimpering child who just had his candy stolen, and then brings the other hand,which is holding a microphone, up to his face.

He begins to mock Ann Thraxx. "Black Circle, I'm gonna kill you!" He mutters in a whiny and nonthreatening tone. Halting, Punk stands up, leans on the ring apron and begins to speak again. "Monday when I save you, you will see the light and realize all along that I've been doing nothing but good for your poor, tortured soul. Who is it tortured by? The beholder. You will become a disciple for the Church of Punk."

[Image: XoJfzQK.png]
1x European Champion

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-07-2013, 12:09 PM

Don't worry, Punk....... You're not forgotten. I promise I'll hurt you too...

[Image: 2lv1fme.png]

How come all the weird kinky stuff in the world reminds you people of me!?
Hate Post Like Post