Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-08-2024, 08:45 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CM Punk is a dirty bitch with no dick
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-13-2015, 11:41 AM

"Yeah, he lost his sack and shaft to AJ Lee. Her nasty rot crotch swallowed his manhood."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-13-2015, 02:11 PM

So are you.

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rain's post:
Roxy Cotton (07-13-2015)
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

07-13-2015, 10:10 PM

Frodo, You're the man. There's always a place for you in my new world.... remember that.

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes LJ Havok's post:
Frodo mother fucking Smackins (07-14-2015)
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

07-14-2015, 01:16 AM

"Guys!!! Guys!! LJ Havok knows my name. Guys!! LJ Havok. He knows my name."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
Rain (07-15-2015)
Phil "Cm Punk" brooks Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-14-2015, 10:10 AM

CM Punk:I'm not even going to bother.

Punk hands the microphone over to his girlfriend AJ...

[Image: RAW_1122_Photo_157-3300243841.jpg]

AJ Lee: So,here's the situation, Mistah Punk doesn't feel like talkin' to a nobody like yourself, especially one who isn't on his level. Geez louise,frodey, you ain't even on his same plane of existence. But since you wanna go running your mouth about my man, he may not feel like acknowledging your existence, but I'll go ahead and speak for him, not because I have to, but because I love my Puddin' Pop and I want to! Got it?! Ok! Now that we got that crystal clear, let's move on, shall we? See Frodo,My Man deserves all the credit inthe world and it's because of idiots like you that he's tryin' to change this place. He's tryin' to make it a better place than when he came in. All he asks for is your love, admiration......and most of all....your respect. In fact, my honey demands respect for what he's accomplished in this ring. At Madness, Punk was cheated outof that match and the whole world saw it. This stinky smelly Midget stole that match and clearly that was not fair! It's not fair!*AJ does a few breathing exercises*But that's OK, because that justmeans that, when he pounds your face in the Next Warfare before Relentless, he'll be in even thatworse of a mood and it'll make it extra entertainin' to watch. So, good luck with that wired jaw next week, Frod-O!
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

07-14-2015, 10:17 AM

Frodo, I really cannot tell if that was sarcasm..

In any case, I feel like we are about to embark on a beautiful friendship.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

07-14-2015, 10:47 AM

(07-14-2015, 10:10 AM)Phil "Cm Punk" brooks Said: CM Punk:I'm not even going to bother.

Punk hands the microphone over to his girlfriend AJ...

[Image: RAW_1122_Photo_157-3300243841.jpg]

AJ Lee: So,here's the situation, Mistah Punk doesn't feel like talkin' to a nobody like yourself, especially one who isn't on his level. Geez louise,frodey, you ain't even on his same plane of existence. But since you wanna go running your mouth about my man, he may not feel like acknowledging your existence, but I'll go ahead and speak for him, not because I have to, but because I love my Puddin' Pop and I want to! Got it?! Ok! Now that we got that crystal clear, let's move on, shall we? See Frodo,My Man deserves all the credit inthe world and it's because of idiots like you that he's tryin' to change this place. He's tryin' to make it a better place than when he came in. All he asks for is your love, admiration......and most of all....your respect. In fact, my honey demands respect for what he's accomplished in this ring. At Madness, Punk was cheated outof that match and the whole world saw it. This stinky smelly Midget stole that match and clearly that was not fair! It's not fair!*AJ does a few breathing exercises*But that's OK, because that justmeans that, when he pounds your face in the Next Warfare before Relentless, he'll be in even thatworse of a mood and it'll make it extra entertainin' to watch. So, good luck with that wired jaw next week, Frod-O!

"Right, first, AJ and Punk are married. Not dating, so you pretending you're Punk and getting that fucked up, that's silly. Secondly, if Punk was so good, he'd have been able to avoid losing to me. But, he lost. So, he's beneath me. You're right, I'm not on his level, I'm six levels above him. He'll get respect when he manages to actually get a win over me.

Also, I won't be fighting on Warfare. I fight on Madness. Dipshit.

And, LJ, when I first joined, your name was one of the most known names here. You were a legend. I'm excited for you being back."

Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-14-2015, 04:51 PM

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. To defend himself from accusations that AJ owns his manhood, he went to AJ to stand up for him. Tell ya what, Mr. and Mrs. Lee, I, Robbie Motherfucking Bourbon, as opposed to Frodo, DO fight on Warfare, because Warfare; the blood, the skulls, the bodies, it calls to me. Come see me the Wednesday before Relentless, not that you deserve a spot on PPV. I've been fighting all summer long, you've pissed and moaned about antibiotics and a game of phone tag like they're bombshells and not proof you couldn't or wouldn't exhaust your resources to actually deliver to the people.

LJ, first I have to ask; will your new world have snacks? Is it an actual whole other planet? Say, are you that guy who's trying to colonize Mars in 2019? If so, bravo sir, bravo. Martian command centers are classic supervillain.

Second, I think your sister Jessica is cute. Loved her in TNA.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

07-14-2015, 05:55 PM

(07-14-2015, 04:51 PM)Robbie Bourbon Said:

LJ, first I have to ask; will your new world have snacks? Is it an actual whole other planet? Say, are you that guy who's trying to colonize Mars in 2019? If so, bravo sir, bravo. Martian command centers are classic supervillain.

Second, I think your sister Jessica is cute. Loved her in TNA.

Yes, tubs, all the snacks you want... Until your kind is stomped out by evolution.

...And what the actual fuck is a TNA?

Hate Post Like Post
Mia Dim Offline
TPOI

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

07-14-2015, 06:45 PM

Shut up

[Image: image-146.png]
I hate people who look different
and if u dont like it then u can leave                                                                                   

Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

07-16-2015, 05:07 PM

(07-14-2015, 05:55 PM)LJ Havok Said: Yes, tubs, all the snacks you want... Until your kind is stomped out by evolution.

...And what the actual fuck is a TNA?

Hey now, I just wanted to know what kind of party you had in mind, no need to get hostile. And don't talk to me about evolutionary stomping; see I'm the type of guy who's doing the stomping. Did you know that besides us, the best survivors in the planet are cockroaches and rats? Do you have a plan for vermin in your new world? I do; my boot! I stomp on the fuckers, they die, I play around at the top of the food chain. See, it's not that complex; even the rats and the roaches know the score.

It's this weird place that really makes no sense sometimes. Never mind I brought it up.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post