Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 03:18 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, Frodo
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-12-2015, 10:01 PM

"Fuck you."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Maverick's post:
Roxy Cotton (07-12-2015)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Maverick's post!
Rain (07-12-2015)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-12-2015, 11:37 PM

raYne: Been there, done that, bought the ti-shirt. He's like Space Mountain only the cart is a garbage can and it plays nothing but
crappy MC Chris songs all day and all night.

bTw: Frodo, WOOOO!! The bitch is back and you better pucker up your lips. You may have beaten me as the big show, but I've got a card up my sleeve.

--stay tuned--

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rain's post:
Roxy Cotton (07-13-2015)
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

07-12-2015, 11:44 PM

(07-12-2015, 11:37 PM)Reeve Alexandra Gordon Said: raYne: Been there, done that, bought the ti-shirt. He's like Space Mountain only the cart is a garbage can and it plays nothing but
crappy MC Chris songs all day and all night.

bTw: Frodo, WOOOO!! The bitch is back and you better pucker up your lips. You may have beaten me as the big show, but I've got a card up my sleeve.

--stay tuned--

"Let's have a discussion about copulation and direction. Basically, if you're too to decipher what I'm saying, I'm telling you to fuck off. I'm talking to Frodo, not you Rayne, or your twenty fucking differing personalities."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Kendall Savannah Sawyer Offline
Repetition is the key to success.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-12-2015, 11:51 PM

You really aren't clever, Maverick. Please stop trying.

Awardments and Accoladations:

Last European Champion (Won April 28, 2014 -- Unified into the Universal Title May 19th, 2014)
Tag Team Champion (w/ ???) (Won August 13, 2014 -- Lost December 10, 2014)
Star of the Month (April 2014)
Wannabe Jessie Diaz (You know, if you're stupid Swagmire)
11-6

“Nothing is so painful to the human mind as a great and sudden change.” ― Mary Shelley
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Kendall Savannah Sawyer's post:
Rain (07-13-2015), TJ Wallace (07-13-2015)
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

07-13-2015, 12:00 AM

(07-12-2015, 11:51 PM)Kendall Savannah Sawyer Said: You really aren't clever, Maverick. Please stop trying.

"You really shouldn't be judging others when the last match you had was like, what, December? January? And even then, despite the fact that you were being carried by your partner, you still couldn't pull off a win. You are a failure, now go back to being part of the scum in the land of Nowhere, and leave me the hell alone."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-13-2015, 12:16 AM

(07-13-2015, 12:00 AM)Maverick Said:
(07-12-2015, 11:51 PM)Kendall Savannah Sawyer Said: You really aren't clever, Maverick. Please stop trying.

"You really shouldn't be judging others when the last match you had was like, what, December? January? And even then, despite the fact that you were being carried by your partner, you still couldn't pull off a win. You are a failure, now go back to being part of the scum in the land of Nowhere, and leave me the hell alone."

Right, I'm the failure here.

Let's just forget about your obvious mental shortcomings, seeing as in your deluded mind the only way to properly gauge someone's cleverness is to have competed in a wrestling match in, let's say the last two and a half months so you don't fall into the same hole here. That's just sinking to a whole new level of intellectual inadequacy, isn't it? He is right, I haven't been around in a while, maybe the goalposts have moved in that time and that's just the norm now. I sure hope not, but the one thing I've learned when it comes to this place is there's no use in ever using the phrase "this is the worst it can get" because people like Maverick will always be there to prove you wrong.

And it's funny, because you must have this flawed idea that I just up and dropped off the face of the earth after my last match and that I haven't been paying any kind of attention at all. While it's true I've been off trying to fix myself and have been focusing more on that than anything, I did catch your last match of importance. Do you want to know what happened there, Maverick?

Despite the fact that you were being carried by your partner, you still couldn't pull off a win.

Sound familiar, hypocrite?

Let's just break things down to their simplest forms.

I'm the has-been.

You're the never-was.

Last European Champion (Won April 28, 2014 -- Unified into the Universal Title May 19th, 2014)
11-6

“Nothing is so painful to the human mind as a great and sudden change.” ― Mary Shelley
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Kendall Savannah Sawyer's post:
Ozymandias (07-13-2015), Rain (07-13-2015), Roxy Cotton (07-13-2015), Unknown Soldier (07-13-2015)
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

07-13-2015, 12:26 AM

(07-13-2015, 12:16 AM)Kendall Savannah Sawyer Said:
(07-13-2015, 12:00 AM)Maverick Said:

Despite the fact that you were being carried by your partner, you still couldn't pull off a win.

I'm the has-been.

You're the never-was.

"Funny you mention the MacClay Classic. I'm not sure if you noticed, but Knight was of no importance of that match, it's not like he did anything productive in there. And Pest? Come now, Sawyer, I thought you said you were paying attention to my match? Then you would have noticed Pest saying he would purposely screw me out of that match. And what happened? We ended up on the same team, and he took the pin."

"Idiot."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-13-2015, 12:35 AM

(07-13-2015, 12:26 AM)Maverick Said:
(07-13-2015, 12:16 AM)Kendall Savannah Sawyer Said:
(07-13-2015, 12:00 AM)Maverick Said: "You really shouldn't be judging others when the last match you had was like, what, December? January? And even then, despite the fact that you were being carried by your partner, you still couldn't pull off a win. You are a failure, now go back to being part of the scum in the land of Nowhere, and leave me the hell alone."

I'm the has-been.

You're the never-was.

"Funny you mention the MacClay Classic. I'm not sure if you noticed, but Knight was of no importance of that match, it's not like he did anything productive in there. And Pest? Come now, Sawyer, I thought you said you were paying attention to my match? Then you would have noticed Pest saying he would purposely screw me out of that match. And what happened? We ended up on the same team, and he took the pin."

"Idiot."

Funny you think I'm referring to the MacClay Classic when I say a match of importance. Though, considering how unacquainted you must be with the word, I forgive you for mistaking. No, I'm referring to your big Tag Title defense.

Where you shit the bed.

Of course, that phrase is practically synonymous with your entire career. Because, for someone who calls themselves "Perfection Incarnate", you sure do fail to live up to your moniker quite a bit.

Like every single time you've stepped between the ropes.

And every single time you'll ever step between the ropes.

11-6

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

07-13-2015, 12:51 AM

(07-13-2015, 12:35 AM)Kendall Savannah Sawyer Said:
(07-13-2015, 12:26 AM)Maverick Said:
(07-13-2015, 12:16 AM)Kendall Savannah Sawyer Said: Despite the fact that you were being carried by your partner, you still couldn't pull off a win.

I'm the has-been.

You're the never-was.

"Idiot."

Funny you think I'm referring to the MacClay Classic when I say a match of importance. Though, considering how unacquainted you must be with the word, I forgive you for mistaking. No, I'm referring to your big Tag Title defense.

Where you shit the bed.

Of course, that phrase is practically synonymous with your entire career. Because, for someone who calls themselves "Perfection Incarnate", you sure do fail to live up to your moniker quite a bit.

Like every single time you've stepped between the ropes.

And every single time you'll ever step between the ropes.

"Funny you think the MacClay Classic wasn't important. What was that big reward for winning the challenge? Oh, right, 10,000 xbux and a free Hart title shot. Certainly not unimportant if you ask me, no?

"And every single time I've stepped through the ropes? Sawyer, you wound me. Remember who in fact, got through that contendership match. Remember who in fact, pretty much did all the heavy lifting through the championship match, and then decided to appease that Scully by letting him score the pin."

"And yet, after all that... they just cast me aside like I was a piece of garbage. Heh. But, that's not the case now. What I have my sights set on right now is Frodo, he's mocked me one too many times, and now it's time for me to put a stop to this. You aren't allies anymore, you wouldn't benefit a damned thing from helping Frodo. So, if you don't mind, wench, step aside and let me talk to the Dwarf."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

07-13-2015, 12:53 AM

The sexual tension is killing me, just fuck and get it over with.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr Killjoy's post:
TJ Wallace (07-13-2015)

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-13-2015, 01:33 AM

Yes, I think the MacClay Classic was not an important affair.

The rewards were ultimately inconsequential because of one simple fact.

History remembers the champions, not the contenders.

And no Champion's name was added to the record books as a result.

It's cute that you're puffing out your chest to impress me. Not quite the failure you pegged me for, eh? Or is it you're just so goddamned insecure that you're willing to puff out your chest to anyone, no matter how low your opinion of them may be?

Wait, I shouldn't have said cute. Might add to the sexual tension Trax senses because obviously every argument leads to sex. Wonder how many times he and Dim have fucked behind closed doors, in that case.

But Maverick, you're right on one thing. Frodo and I aren't allies. I don't think I've ever considered the little creep an ally if we're being honest, but this isn't about him. It's about you and your lack of cleverness. That's what started this whole exchange. Don't make it into something it's not.

I mean, if you're really so adamant about shutting me up, all you have to do is fight me, and win. I'll shut up real quick if you manage to go against your basic programming and not fuck up.

Especially not against the washed up little recovering alcoholic.

11-6

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kendall Savannah Sawyer's post:
Rain (07-13-2015)
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

07-13-2015, 01:59 AM

(07-13-2015, 01:33 AM)Kendall Savannah Sawyer Said:
Wait, I shouldn't have said cute. Might add to the sexual tension Trax senses because obviously every argument leads to sex. Wonder how many times he and Dim have fucked behind closed doors, in that case.

Hey, don't mind me woman. I was just making a simple observation, you strike me as the type that likes to get fucked off and on camera, in the ring or otherwise. Anyway, that's enough from me, I don't tend to have flippant conversation with non-active wrestlers whose greatest achievement was holding a now redundant title. Hit me up when you "fix" yourself Ms Sawyers, or if you want to go back and forth so to speak with a real man.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-13-2015, 04:17 AM

"I wonder if Maverick would actually show up for the match. And I wonder why Diaz, Kendall, and Luca basically are the exact person just different name. Odd. Oh well. Mav, Fags of Death match. Name a date."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
Rain (07-13-2015)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post!
Roxy Cotton (07-13-2015)
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-13-2015, 11:23 PM

Don't mind Trax, he gets a little cranky and defensive when he hasn't drank his Ovaltine. And he's never touched the stuff, either.

I for one don't find you attractive whatsoever. You seem condescending in the most frivolous sense, in that you have little other means to feel good about yourself besides talking down to someone. Still riding high from that "A" you scored on a spelling quiz in the 3rd grade?. Pardon me if I'm incorrect, but proving me so would be proving me right. See, THAT there is some clever motherfucking talking. Seriously, you're a stranger, so don't take my word for it, but there are places on the Internet you can go to engage in such a behavior as just abruptly injecting yourself into someone else's conversation.

I get a pass; I'm representing America, over here, and the people deserve it.

So, Maverick, you're a stranger too, but your name is really cool. Like, can we trade? I'll be Robbie Maverick, or Maverick Bourbon. You take your pick of which I give up, I have a first and last name, unless you just trade with other people with one name like Bono, or Madonna, or Popeye. Mull it over, go say my name in the mirror a few times and see how it fits.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post