Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 09:49 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Tommy Means Good for nothing (RP 2 vs Tommy Meansgood)
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-13-2015, 02:52 PM

Recap

Whilst on hiatus, a few things have happened in the life of XWF'S Champion, Scully. Before Skull made the decision to have a break, have a KitKat, due to his fear of heights, of course. We found out that Scully's good friend and camera man Alfie, was indeed gay. Yes, Alfie was in the closet and Scully didn’t have a clue, he didn't have the foggiest or faggiest, if you're Dim the 'gay lover." To be fair, Alfie didn't actually act camp or anything though, so Scully just assumed Alfie was straight. In fact, Scully had seen Alfie pull some women in the past but hey, I guess that's what closet gay's do for show. Gay men or lesbians, who are finding difficult to let people close to them know the truth. It's all in the open now though, Alfie has it off his chest, his mother now knows and it is no longer a secret.

When Alfie revealed he was a homosexual, he also revealed that he had met his first ever, serious boyfriend, called Jamie. Whilst on hiatus Scully met Alfie's boyfriend, Jamie, as him and Natalie invited them around for dinner one night. Jamie seemed a nice guy and he has been round a few times since. Alfie has recently moved out of the three bed house though, the house he shared with Scully and Natalie. He has got himself a one bed flat nearby. It was the right thing to do really, considering Natalie is pregnant.

Yes, that's right Natalie is pregnant, you might remember her taking the test to get that result, obviously. Well since Scully went on leave, they have had their 12 week scan and baby is fine. Natalie is now 16 weeks pregnant and the baby is due 4 days before Christmas day, the 21st of December. In just 4 weeks time, they may be able to find out what they're having. That of course means the sex of the baby, the gender. That's IF of course, the baby isn't messing around and being a little shit when it comes to the 20 week scan. They could always have a 3D gender scan, they even do it in 4D and they could find out NOW.

Alfie's room is now free, it will become the baby's room and happy, old Skull gets to keep his games room. When they find out what they're having, Skull can attempt to do the nursery. God help him. Help this poor soul, who won't know how to use a screwdriver. How the hell is he going to put a crib together? Only Skull could put it up... Or upside down. That will be entertaining to watch, that's for sure.

Monday 13th July

Scully was chilling at home, sat on the sofa and watching the recently new movie, Minions. Obviously this film wasn't out on DVD yet, it must be a copy. The film had only been at the cinema for 3 days in the U.S. Skull was watching a film, illegally.... The horror.

Skull was eating a bag of pennstate Pretzels with his feet up, laughing away and dancing to the amazing songs included in the film. Natalie had gone clothes shopping with her mother, that sort of thing wasn't Skulls thing. The doorbell rings and Scully sits up. He huffs as he puts the pretzels down, pauses the film and gets up from the sofa. Skull walks to do the door and opens it. It's Alfie with all his camera gear. They smile at sach other as Alfie enters, no need to be invited. Skull helps him bring his Kit in, shutting the door behind him. They place it in the living room. Alfie looks at the TV screen.

"Watching illegal movies are we, Skull?"

"It's illegal? What's illegal about it?"

"You can get in trouble for downloading movies for free using torrent sites."

"Really? But you showed me how to do it and I pay for my Internet erection, so I pay for it, technilly"

"I did show you didn't I? Paying for your Wifi, doesn't mean it's okay to download films and music. The police will probably find out and they'll come to arrest you!"

Scully suddenly feels worried.

"But... But.. You showed me. You didn't say I could get in trouble."

"Anyone could get in trouble for doing it. I wouldn't worry about it to be honest, loads of people do it."

"But you just said...."

Scully still doesn't catch on as he scratches his head. Alfie bursts out laughing.

"You're so gullable.."

"So it's okay to do it?"

"Of course it's not okay to do it, it's still illegal. Just the chances of you getting caught, well who knows?! So many people doing it. Anyway, are we going to do some Scully Cam?"

"What's the point? Not like he's done or said anything, he probably won't even turn down!"

"Who you facing?"

"Timmy or something? I dunno."

"Let me just check..."

Alfie gets his iPhone 6 out and checks out the XWF website. After a minute or so he finds it.

"Tommy... Tommy Meansgood?!"

"Alice? Alice? Who the fack is Alice?"

"Alice? I didn't say nothing about no Alice."

"Oh yeah you said Tommy, my bad egg. Still dunno who the fack he is though."

"You might aswell just do some Scully Cam. Let's just check him out some more."

"Check him out? What about Jamie?"

"I didn't mean like that."

Skull shrugs his shoulders. Alfie looks on his phone again then finds some information.

"He's got a match tonight on Madness against Glisten..."

"Listen to what?"

"I said Glisten!"

"Oh..."

"Oh, look he did a promo for that match..."

They silently watch the promo on Alfie's phone. When it's finished, Skull then shakes his head. He seems a bit frustrated.

"What? So that clown can make an effort for his match with that Glitter dude but ignore me? That's it, let me tell him!"

"Okay, I'll set the equipment up."

"I just need to use the bathroom.."

Scully runs upstairs to toilet as Alfie sets up the equipment. Five minutes later, Skull comes back down the stairs, the flush can be heard. Alfie has set up the equipment.

"Do you want a drink before we start?"

"I suppose you don't have Vimto since I left."

"Of course we do. Kept them in for you."

"Yes please."

Scully quickly goes into the kitchen, opens the fridge, grabbing Alfie a can of Vimto and himself a bottle of Blackcurrent Ribena. Skull closes the fridge and gives Alfie his can of Vimto. Skull puts his down at the side of him. Alfie then gives the thumbs up and gets the camera rolling.

"Hey you guys..... XWF'S resident , the reigning, defending XWF Champion of the wood. It me, it's that S... C... H.. O? That's not right.

Scully struggles to spell his own name as he pauses to think about it.

"S.. C.. U..L.. L.. E? NO.. No E.. Just Y. Damn. Yeah it's me, Scully. Well if you didn't notice by now"

Scully begins singing Eric Bischoffs old theme song.

"I'm back and better than ever, face facts cuz your minion don't matter...
Yeah I'm ear and alot has happened since I went on a Take-A-Break. We got some new people like the Xtreme Champion, Black Trax, he's a liar by the way. Ginger Snaps, crackle and pop, I love Rice Crispies. Ethan Birdseyes. Erm... I see Grime has Tina Returner but calls himself 'Drew' or something, he seems better than before though, weird. Then there's some rubbish like Fon-tan, Whatever. Nico... Who gives a crap about him and my component on Raw is Warfare.

My component on Raw is Warfare... Tommy MeansGood for nothing, werther'sless, piece of turd. Yeah, I am off-end-Ed. I'm ahoyed that this guy would ignore me. I've been waiting for this jobber to say something. Does he not rear-lize the chance in his under pants he has ear? No one cares about his match with Glitter tonight on Macho Madness. No one cares about you, full stop, Tommy!

Tommy you chose to do something, not a lot though, for your match against Glitter. But you had, I say had because I've won already. You had an opport.. to beat someone werther's a damn around ear. But no, you've decider to take your beatin' like the bitch ass, brother facker, you are!

It might be the first match, but the beat it I fish out on you, will be remembered at the bellend of the night. I don't think you'll last around about ear. Why management signed you up, I'll never know. You're the tropical guy who comes in and goes out aftershock a month, if you hangman for that long. Tommy Time, it's ashame that you won't even pull your finger out and give it a twirl. You deserve everything you get in this match, just for being a bummed up, garbage waste of space.
I have wasted enough time on you and I'm not going to waste any more. Ears to an easy peasy, lemon squeezy victory forever... Foreskin the Skull Meister!"

Scully toasts his Ribena to the camera before having a drink.
Edit Hate Post Like Post