Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 02:04 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
2. Does Duke suck on Samuels' asshole while jerking off to Chevy commercials?
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-12-2015, 07:32 PM

"So, Punk, you ignorant cunt, you decided to actually respond to part of what I said? Seriously, this dick brained sack of ball sweat focused on the Straight Edge question, and whether or not he trains hard. I never questioned his training. I questioned whether or not he gets better. Spoiler, he doesn't. He's almost as shitty as Maverick. Almost. No one's as shitty as Maverick. Except Duke's tongue when Samuels visits. That dude's a shit monger. Seriously, bruh, try harder to make me sweat. Only think I'm sweating right now is all the coke I shoved down my pisshole earlier. You're bringing such a weak game in the battle of wits that I'm pretty sure you're gonna be as unarmed in ring. Damn, son, you're worse than getting diarrhea on my your balls. But, since your balls are only the size of a maggot's tooth, you'd never know that feeling. I probably could rape you and you'd barely be able to fight me off. Although, I highly doubt you'd actually try. You'd probably just wait for me to finish and then cry in the corner while you whisper that you're the best in the world. Not because you're gay, but because you're such a fucking that you'd forget how to actually fight me off.

This actually kind of brings me to some of the shit you said. You said that I tow the company line, and do for them without considering what I want? Based on what? Based on the fact that I'm not Straight Edge? That I'm not following some sort of commercialized movement? And don't you dare tell me it's not commercialized. I can buy shirts and shit that all about Straight Edge. Plus, look at the Hardcore Punk scene from the early to middle thousands. It was all about Straight Edge, and got blasted all over Fuse and shit. Seriously, you're trying to tell me that you're somehow less of a corporate bitch than I am, and with no real basis. Except for the fact that you don't do drugs, and I do. Hey, I also rape people in broom closets. Does that make me a company bitch? It violates the company's "No Rape" policy, but I still do it. Hell, I do it in the main offices. Because I'm not towing the company line. Seriously, where do you get this bullshit from? I wanna know who supplies you with your fake facts. You hanging out with Peter?

That would be the only reason I will accept for you being so full of shit that it turned your teeth brown. Can you follow a proper train of thought, bruh? Like, when I asked if you were still repping SxE, it wasn't because I think it's fake. I was asking if you were allowed to take Midol, because you're going to need it. Your pussy is going to be hurting after I fit my entire body inside of it just to fuck your day up. You might also need an Aleve, brosephus. But, I think that might be too hardcore for you. Oh, and sugar tits, they're not crosses on your wrist, and they're not on your wrists. They're called X's. And it's called the hand. Not the wrist. Fucking . And do you know what the meaning of the X actually means? It means you're not to be served booze at a club or a bar. It's used by clubs and bars to mark minors. And has been for years. It got adapted by your stupid fucking club. Jesus, you know so fucking little about this shit that we should just start to call your pussy ass John Snow. Fucking .

And, Princess, it's hilarious that you talk about how you're not controlled or manipulated. Because, like, you are controlled by this life style. You can't go out and get smashed, you can't go out and bang random sluts, and you most assuredly can't stop fucking rambling about it. You're like a super pious Vegan. Only dumber. A Vegan can actually carry on with a train of thought without getting lost when they see a tiny pebble. You don't seem capable of that. You don't seem capable of much, honey. In fact, I'd be shocked if you were actually capable of finding the ring without a Sherpa and a team of Adventurers, including Lewis, Clarke, and Indiana fucking Jones. Fucking useless. That's what you are, Peter 2.0. Can I ask you something, though. For real. When you watched my shit, and sat through all of my trash, did you once come across anything you wanted to address besides your life style and your mass misunderstanding of the things I said? Which, I know my accent can't be what threw you off. We're only 4 hours apart, and the accents should be pretty similar. Except, yours sounds like you've been bashed against a wall as a baby. Repeatedly. Until your face turned purple and lumpy.

No, you're not the most honest man I've ever met. Trust me. You're a charlatan and a fraud. See, everyone knows that WWE is fake, that means you're faking fighting. You're lying about fighting. The XWF, though. It's real. Trust me, I took a flagpole to the chest. Luckily, it missed anything vital, and a really skilled doctor was able to keep me alive. Well, unlucky for you. Plus, you're going on about being so high and mighty and not needing drugs. But, hey how do they treat MRSA? Which you had. They use Drugs, dipshit. If you didn't use drugs to treat MRSA, you'd be dead. So, perhaps lose the honest shit right now. It's gotten stale. You're a liar. You know how I know I'm going to win this match? Because you're stale and boring. You're a copy of a copy of a copy of Michael Radio. You're that generic. You're barely worth the effort I'm putting into you. Barely. Mostly you're just getting my attention because it's funny when you fuck up. Really funny. I'm probably going to goad you so you fuck up a lot more. Congrats, you're the new Peter in a lot of ways. You're dumber than he is. You're my new target, and just like Peter, I'm gonna rape you.

And bruh, 'it offend me when', what the fuck kinda sentence structure is that? I'm not saying I'm the best, but you are saying that you are, and you're fucking up harder than my dick when I see Sarah in leather jeans. Then you follow up that shitty sentence by saying that I claimed you're not dedicated. I didn't say that. I said I wasn't. And I said that you weren't getting better. I also said that you're not getting taken seriously. Because no one takes you seriously. Ass Herpes. Holy shit, you also added this bit. ",I’m not only guy who has quit and come back on multiple occasions." What the fuck. There's more of your shitty ass garbage talk. Bruh, seriously, go back to school with Dim. He's making more sense than you are lately. Wow. That's something I never thought I'd have to say. Like ever. Oh, and because I've left and come back repeatedly. No, actually I didn't. I was on my honeymoon once, and I was sent to bible camp once, and I was in a coma. I didn't leave and come back, I've never quit working here. Hell, even when I got fired it didn't even fucking last.

Dude, did you know that the WWE ratings actually skyrocketed after you left? Yeah, people notice when you leave, and they celebrate. Any company would die without you? How's Vince doing now? Yeah, fucking idiot. You won't even be missed when you turn tail and run away from here because of how badly you fucking suck.

Katie's 2001 Ford Explorer is parked in the driveway. Frodo's tiny little legs are dangling down from the engine. They are bare, and naked. Crack walks out from the house, and sees this sight before shaking his head. He walks over to where Frodo is attempting to do something to the engine. Frodo's grunting and squirming, causing his legs to slap the front of the truck.

"What are you doing, Midge?"

Frodo slides down to the ground, where we see Frodo is wearing nothing, but his Fett's Vette Hoodie.

"I had to change the oil, and the sparkplugs here. I'm having trouble reaching the oil filter from here. Also, I burnt my dick on the engine."

Crack just shakes his head.

"Dude, you go from the bottom. You know that. Also, I think she just took this to Valvoline the day before you came back."

Frodo pops down and begins to crawl under the vehicle.

"Nah, bruh. They're not good enough to fix my baby girl's vehicle. I gotta make sure it's done right."

Frodo is messing around under the car for a few minutes, while Crack looks on and laughs. He hears the oil drain out, and then he hears a scream.

"Fred. You ok?"

"Nah. Stuck in the oil pan."

"You're stuck in the oil pan? How?"

"My dick, bruh. My dick."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post