Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-22-2024, 12:55 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Titus 3:5
CM Punk Offline
Better Than God.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

04-06-2013, 11:30 AM

Serena. Two days from now on Madness, you’ll experience what it’s like to be cut deep and inflicted with wounds from barb wire, much like you inflicted me with the wound of a loss, much like you inflicted a cut with a cheese grater to some talent less hack.

Oh wait. That wasn’t Serena. Sorry, I get all my SES whores confused. See, Cy and I were talking, and we’ve pledged to cleanse you with this match. What does that entail? Well, it’s quite simple, Serena..goddamnit, Thraxx.

I’m going to cut you open and let you bleed out all those little fucked up thoughts, and while you do, I’ll shave your head. Symbolizing your deep core cleansing and your pledge to be free of any bad juju. Shame, really, we could’ve made such a good team. Now I have to save you and teach you to be a good teammate, Ms. Thraxx.

You’re not evil. You’re just human. I’m jesus.

Titus 3:5 says; He saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit.

Showing mercy to you is what must be done, pity really. I will renew faith in you and teach you to believe in the only prophecy that is true.. Me. Whether you like it or not Ms.Thraxx, you will be saved, and you will have faith because when all else fails I still stand strong, I have two losses here and I’m still standing ready to cleanse you, because I’m the only one capable of saving such a corrupt human. Notice I did say devil, for you are not. You only claim to be to mask your grasps for attention, which I now know who these grasps were at. They were at me. All this time you were grasping at me saying “Punk, Punk, please save me.”

And I never listened. I wasn’t doing myself any favors in the hotel before the PPV, testing the waters, but I guess now I will do both of us a favor. Saving you, because you’re too weak to save yourself, claiming to be going down when truly you look up at Me, Punk.

Regeneration is what you must have, and whether you deem it necessary or not it is what you will get. Ms.Thraxx, your days of corruption will soon come to a close, and my days of revitalization and restoration of faith in you have just begun.

Believe in the voice, simpletons.

[Image: XoJfzQK.png]
1x European Champion

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes CM Punk's post:
(04-08-2013)