Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-23-2024, 08:13 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
A Different Type Of 4th Of July Celebration (RP 1)
Tommy MeansGood Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

07-07-2015, 07:28 PM

In a different state, in a state park that could be anywhere, several families celebrate the Fourth of July, the celebration of our great and superbly nice nation's independence. There are grills grilling, kids on bikes biking, fireworks fireworking, and families familying. People are laughing and generally in a splendid mood. Many are entranced by the fireworks zipping by over the lake. Fires are crackling. RVs and tents are set up sporadically. A man with a young face, trademark red sweater, and eyes full of patriotism, sits at a picnic table with an american flag tablecloth draped on it. He is enjoying a delicious burger fresh from the grill. He savors a particularly wonderful bite and sets the burger down on his paper plate, themed patriotically of course. He sighs with patriotic fervor and looks up into the camera.

" Hello America, and Tim, the strange but cordial fellow, who wears black and follows me as of late. Its me, nicest guy on the planet and newest XWF signing, Tommy MeansGood" Tim, the camera man, motions angrily for Tommy not to mention him, but Tommy seems unaware or purposely ignores him. Most of the time with Tommy, you can't really tell which he's doing.

"I just wanted to reach out to you all, on today of all days, to show you, the people of... umm..the United..um North umm Murica... of U.S.A, what I, Tommy, that's my first name, Meansgood, that's my last name too, am all about..." Tommy awkwardly puts two thumbs up and blankly stares into camera with a smile plastered on his stupid, innocent, face.

" I'm sorry when I get nervous I ramble and I mumble and I stu...ttt..ter and I go off track for minutes, and minutes, and minutes, at a time... America! Is partly what I'm all about, I mean I'm about others things too, like being nice, and always telling the truth..." Tommy winks weirdly into camera " And winning! We Americans love to win! And being fair sports of course..." Another oddly placed wink " And kicking people in the head! Only within the confines of wrestling of course, except when I get mad, then everything's allowed!" Tommy gets a cold look in his eyes but quickly shakes it off. " I try not to get mad often though, certainly certainly, but.... maybe if I get mad I'll be certain to win my first match! I wonder who it'll be up against! I hope its someone nice and not someone who is weird! Tommy laughs for far too long. In the background, people begin to appear distraught at something, adult motions to adult, children go to their parents...

Tommy looks around as if worried about something. Tim motions at Tommy to hurry up. Tommy takes something from his trusty sweater pocket and places it on the table. Tommy looks back behind his shoulder and sees several men approaching. " Well... any whoseits, yes, that's pretty much it haha, I'm really excited for my first match, but I've really got to get going..." Tommy stands up and looks at the men a few feet in front of him. " Ahh yes, hello misters, umm yes I know I wasn't strictly invited to this family reunion and Fourth of July celebration, and I'll be going soon, umm yes now I meant ahem... I left a thank you card on the table you'll see... you don't' want it, well that's not very nice, umm the burger was fantastic by the way... See you next year!

Tommy Meansgood and Tim, the camera man, run away quickly from the private celebration they were clearly not invited to. The scene fades to the present day, in a gym that could similarly be located anywhere in the United..um North umm Murica... of U.S.A...

Tommy is in his ring gear practicing moves in the ring. He has a sand bag set up on a pole with a red circle placed up top where a person's head might be. A montage of Tommy drop kicking, performing a shining wizard, a Pele kick, and a lariat, all on the bag, is shown. Tommy appears focused and angry, a completely different MeansGood than we saw previously. Tommy begins wiggling his leg back and forth. He shouts "End of Matchy!" with an imaginary crowd. He runs forward and BOOM! hits his finisher, a particularly strong enziguri, right where the red circle is. A tear forms in the bag and some sand starts to trickle down onto the mat. Tommy slides out of the ring and grabs a towel. The tear widens and more sand streams out. Tommy sees this and grimaces.

"Oopsy hehehe" The Tommy we have seen and are annoyed by returns with a shy look in his eye. He walks to his bag and pulls out a picture of his newly announced first opponent. The golden, androgynous, and icky Glisten.

" My first opponent! Oh boy! I'm excited! Glisten! I saw your promo! What a character you are hehe! Silly silly Glisten, I hope that woman you were with was your wife hehe! Now as this is my first match, it should be treated very importantly, yes sir indeedy, so I'm not gonna take it very easy on you, one may even say I might not even be... nice in this match! Now I know what you're probably thinking, Tommy if you're the nicest and good-est guy ever on the earth how can you not be nice in a match, well I have an answer that may or may not be correct, as long as you apologize afterwards you can pretty much do whatever you want, such as I don't know, kick someones teeth out, or suplex someone off the top rope, or... and this is hypothetical of course, sneak into a private Fourth of July celebration and get rudely kicked out... gosh... anyways, My point is that, Glisten, I will do anything to make sure my career in XWF is splendidly doodily dandylionly fantastic! So yes you were right, I do want to be a star! Just like Billiam Shakingspear said " Two of the fairest stars in heaven, having some business, do entreat..." I ummm forget the rest of the quote and its relevance but ummm I'm gonna win... or not its really ok, I'll just cry and cry and cry, and not show my face for a few days... You know what! Forget that! I'm gonna win! And be a champion one day! Or not..." Tommy snatches his bag up and hustles away to the locker room. Two pieces of something torn floats to the ground in his wake. The camera zooms close to show the torn picture of Glisten... Fade out
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Tommy MeansGood's post:
Ellis Bolton (07-07-2015), Ginger Snaps (07-07-2015)