Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 03:06 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
The New Face of Hardcore
Fontanna Offline
I told you SO!!!

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

07-08-2015, 12:34 PM

( We see Fontanna pulling up to Fox31 Denver studies in his beautiful 2015 Buick GNX. The beautiful metallic black paint job gleaming in the Denver sun, as he pulls into a handicap spot. He steps out of the car and locks the doors and walks towards the front door. He is greeted by Chuck the security guard . Who is only doing this shitty job so he can raise enough money to open a marijuana dispensary.)

[Image: 2015-Buick-GN-front.jpg]

Chuck- Excuse me sir...hey sir...

(Fontanna walks past him seemingly ignoring Chucks very existence...)

Chuck- Sir! You parked in a handicap spot...I'm going to need to see your parking pass!

(Fontanna stops dead in his tracks...turns around and walks towards Chuck...)

Fontanna- You see young man...I can park wherever I damn well please!

(Fontanna slips a crisp 100 dollar bill into Chucks front shirt pocket and turns to walk away...)

Chuck- Wait a minute I know who you are! Your Freddy Fontanna...you are a king in the Japanese death match scene! Your a fucking legend bro!

(Again Fontanna stops dead in his tracks and turns around facing Chuck again...)

Fontanna- Yes at one time I was some what of a legend...but to be a Legend you have to be on your way out...and my boy I'm just getting started!

Chuck- That's right your in the XWF now aren't you!

Fontanna- This is a correct statement yes...

Chuck- I got front row tickets to the Show at the Pepsi Center on Monday!

Fontanna- Well that's just grand...you get to witness me carve Trax up like a Thanksgiving turkey!

Chuck- Yeah but should be pretty easy right...I mean it is a handicap match!

(Fontanna takes off his $400 Rayban designer shades and slides them into the front pocket of his Armani custom tailored suit jacket...)

Fontanna- Listen...I don't give a fuck if this ass clown Nick Lavey is anywhere close to the ring! I'm going to be the one who pins Trax and takes the Xtreme Championship off his waist! If the heir to the Lavey legacy comes any where close to Trax then I will carve his ass up to! I am the new face of hardcore in the XWF and come Monday night I will prove it!

Chuck- Well whatever happens I'm sure this match alone is worth the price of admission alone!

Fontanna- Boy...anytime my name is on the card you're going to get your money worth!

(Fontanna put's his shades back on and walks through the front door of Fox31 Denver...He walks up to the receptionist at the front desk. The women behind the desk was a very sexy 30 something year old beauty from small town Antwerp Ohio, who came out to Denver to reinvent herself after her divorce. She was answering and transferring calls like a pro when Fontanna walked up to the desk)

[Image: th?id=JN.r%2bYe4%2fP%2b7wGIFLtD%2byYcxQ&...&W=160&P=0]

Receptionist- Fox31 Denver how may I direct your call...Hold Please...

( She notices Fontanna standing in front of her look like he was chiseled out of stone. She felt herself get wet just looking at him. She hung the phone up and gazed at Fontanna, who smiles at her and gives her a wink. He notices her gold name plate sitting on the desk...Kathy...)

Fontanna- Hello Kathy...

Kathy- How do you know my name!

(Fontanna chuckled and gave her another one of his patented winks...)

Fontanna- Your name plate silly... Hey I have an interview with Good Morning Denver. Any Idea where I'm supposed to go?

Kathy- Oh you must be Freddy Fontanna!

Fontanna- Guilty as Charged!

Kathy- Yeah I do...You need to take that elevator over there to the 5th floor and it's the first door on the left!

(Fontanna nodes in agreement and then slips Kathy his number on a card...)

Fontanna- Call me...I'm in Denver all week...

(Kathy nodes in agreement as she stares at him with hungry fuck me eyes! Fontanna follows her directions and makes his way to the studio...he opens the big oak double doors. He is greeted with reporters barley missing each other as the figure 8 all over the place. After what seemed like days...a gentleman with Rick on his name badge walks up to Fontanna and leads him into the sound stage where the record the shows. Fontanna sits in a chair as the Makeup and Hair chick does him up for the show. Finally Rick set's down in the chair across from him and they get ready to start the Interview...)

Rick- Good Morning Denver! I'm Rick Daniels and today I have a very special interview with one of the XWF newest accusations. As many of you know the XWF is having a live television spectacular at the Pepsi Center on Monday! So with out Further ado here is Fontanna!

Fontanna- Nice to be here Rick!

Rick- So Fontanna tells us a little bit about yourself!

Fontanna- Well I started in this business 15 years ago in a little places called Skully's Gym in Fort Wayne Indiana. Started from the bottom and made my way to Japan where I became quite the Death match attractions!

Rick- Death Match? That sounds a bit extreme don't it?

Fontanna- That's the name of the game over there. You either put up or get the F*** out of there! Razor board's and barbed wire became my sanctuary. I would take pride in carving my opponent up so bad that even his mother wouldn't recognize them!

( Rick looks lie he is getting a bit green in the gills...)

Fontanna- Whats wrong Rick...blood freak you out!

Rick- Pretty Much!

Fontanna- Well then I would suggest you stay away from your TV or the Pepsi Arena this coming Monday! Because when I finally get my hands on Traxs I'm going to cut him so bad he F***ing bleeds out all over Denver Colorado!

(Fontanna turns and looks directly into the camera)

Fontanna- Traxs...you slinging insults at me even though I do respect you! You shut those KKK f*** heads up for a little while! But respect only goes so far! In that ring I'm an animal...it's very true that I have lost every match that Ive been in so far...but it's only cause I lost my focus! This coming Monday my focus is on nothing but taking that pretty little belt off your F***ing waist! By any means necessary! If I have to immobilize Nick to make sure he doesn't F*** this up...then so be it!

Fontanna- Nick...do me a favor mother f***er! Keep your ass and all your Lavey Legacy bull shit in the back! I don't need your help and I don't F***ing want your help! This is my match! This was my challenge and somehow you sucked enough dick and got yourself in this match as well! That don't work for me Nicky...you see I'm the New Face of Hardcore and you are just some skinny nothing trying to piggy back off my F***ing match!!! Stay out of my way or I will be forced to end you bitch!!!!

(Fontanna rips the mic off his shirt and tosses it to the floor. As he passes Kathy he gives her that wink again...this time she got up from the desk and ran up to Fontanna's side. They walk out of the building arm and arm as we fade to black...)

[Image: logo.png]

[Image: 154dbb5.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fontanna's post:
(07-10-2015)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Fontanna's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (07-09-2015)