Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 07:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Excercising My Potty Mouth....
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-06-2013, 05:31 AM

Can you ever get enough
of "The Deevil" ANN-THRAXX and her antics?
HELL
FUCKING
NO

[Image: daffney-unger-by-thomas.jpg]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

---

The scene opens up to an interviewer backstage at an indy wrestling event. Just some wrestling interviewer with little-to-no immediate connections to the XWF. He's clearly blind drunk, sitting back in a chair, with a bottle of whiskey in his hand. Ann Thraxx approaches - Oh boy, this should get interesting - and it takes a few seconds to register in the interviewer's mind that standing in front of him is Ann Thraxx of the XWF, and he has the perfect chance to interview her. As that thought finally clicks over in his pea-sized brain, he shoots up into an upright seated position, spilling half of the whiskey onto the chair, and focuses his eyes as best as he can on Ann's face (Although, his eyes do keep wandering down a bit).

Oh, An Thracx!..... My gudness! What're yew doin' heer?........ *HIC*

Ann rolls her eyes at the interviewer.

My job....... Coming in for an interview YOU asked me to do.... It seems you just can't do your job, huh?

H-Heeyy.... I-I'm doin' mah jobb, I just am taken' a lunch breek....

It's 9.12pm, man.... That's not lunch, and neither is scotch.

It's.... *HIC*...Part ov a newticious breakfist!

The interviewer grins, and again, Ann rolls her eyes as she tries her best to ignore that last bit and kick his ass all the way to Hong Kong!

Hmmm.... You're lucky these places can't afford to hire anyone particularly reliable.... Now stop staring at my chest, and how about you and I get on with this little interview, okay?

Okayy... Ask your furst questien...

That's your job!

Oh... Yah, yah, yah.... I knowd thaht!!..... So, uhhh... In it.... *HIC* What's it liike in the XWF?

I haven't gotten the most positive impressions of the place thus far, to be honest.... It's full of lying and bullshitting scum. Pretty much everyone in the company is worthless. The company has no real talent. No respect. No staff or wrestlers anyone should really give a flying fuck about! I'm sick and tired of being treated like shit, that's why I jumped ship from the indy shit!..... And look, things only got worse from there.

I gess youre rihgt, mann... So, ughh.... *HIC*.... Yew gat some trubble with Teh Blak Cercle, dont yew?

Yeah, those mother fuckers now want to kill me. It's stupid. All I did was agree with their intentions for-fucking-once and next thing I know, NAZI thinks I should be their pet!..... I try to set things straight, but guess what?..... It all turns into wanting to make me bow, and beg, and die, and brown-nose Shane ! Maybe not in that order, per se... But you wanna know something? ---Don't worry, I'll just tell you anyway..... They haven't got a snowball's chance in hell! NOT A FUCKING CHANCE!!!!!!........ Those Black Circle mother fuckers are nothing and nobody! They're a bunch of nobodies who don't know what the fuck they're messing with, here. You know it, I know it! They lay one fucking hand on me, and BOOM, I'll go ape-shit on their Ken doll asses! I'll go Hancock on their asses and Shane will be the one to draw the short straw!!!!!!!

....................I think you're completely fucked......

Fire flashes through the eyes of Ann Thraxx, and the interviewer immediately realises his mistake! But before he can say a word, his bottle is tossed to the floor, but doesn't break. That is until Ann drops him onto the bottle head-first with a Depth Perception! The glass shatters into a million pieces as the interviewer lays bloodied and crying in the rubble of broken glass. Ann leaps to her feet with a clear look of wild fury and rage on her face.

I DON'T REMEMBER ASKING FOR YOUR FUCKING OPINION!!!!!..... Next time, don't show up drunk and expect that I'll give you a proper interview, and don't you EVER try and tell me my fate, especially in regards to those who want to kill me..... You got that, bitch!?!?

She stomps his face hard into the glass, and he half-screams, half-moans in pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The ring of that same indy event is shown, as some music hits in the arena, similar to the XWF theme song of Ann Thraxx. The crowd boos and chants "You suck, you suck, you suck!" quite audibly before Ann even makes her way out. She finally steps out onto the stage to even more booing, which only makes her smile. She slowly walks down to the ring, a microphone in hand and a smile wrapped across her face. She certainly looks a lot happier than she did being interviewed by that drunken buffoon! Ann walks up the steel steps and steps into the ring. She smiles, and then holds the mic up to her mouth.

Hey, everyone!.... I know. I know you aren't so happy to see me, but please at least let me explain why I am here. Is that fair? I think it is. Well, I was already at this show to meet with that interviewer. I can't say I liked him.... I don't know why we couldn't have met elsewhere either, but I guess that's okay. While I'm here, I'd like to take some time to address my upcoming match. A triple threat match with Knightmask and Kate Astrofey! Now, I think I've already addressed The Black Circle enough in that little interview, so now I'd really just like to focus on the match. Now, Knightmask.... You seem legitimately skilled, but to be honest, I don't think you're the one I need to focus on. You've got more than "a chance" at winning this match, but I think it's important to remember that you're a wrestler...... Kate's..... A bitch from a mental institution..... Hey, Mask-Boy.... I dare you to grin at her. Honestly. Go ahead and do it, I really wanna see that. Kate is one fucking psycho bitch!..... I'm not afraid of her, but if I was actually able to be afraid of anything, or at least be able to feel the fear that is apparently somewhere within me, I would be afraid of her. She's clearly nuts. She isn't just a psycho like me. She's some weird creature from another planet. It's hard to know what to call her, but I figured it out..... So Kate, where exactly is the Cat and Thing 2? Or are you Thing 2? Where is Thing 1? Hahahaaa.... This will be fun. And my ultimate goal is really to destroy both of my opponents. But more than that, I want to destroy Kate Astrofey, and end her career on her debut!..... That would be fun!..... I just hope those Black Circle mother-fuckers leave me alone until after the match. In fact, I hope they don't cause me trouble at all on Shove-It this week.... But I guess the chances of that are pretty slim..... Anyway, I'm out of here. Just sick of looking at you freaks in the crowd.... Goodbye, and I hope you all die screaming!

Ann laughs as she drops her mic and walks away up the ramp. The camera very slowly fades to black.

[Image: 2lv1fme.png]

How come all the weird kinky stuff in the world reminds you people of me!?
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ann Thraxx's post:
KnightMask (04-06-2013)