Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 11:37 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
A Buzzcut With A Uzi (RP 2)
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-02-2015, 09:06 AM

[We see Tommy sitting inside the barber shop with his hair laid out down past his upper back, then we see the Barber getting his scissors and was cutting the split ends. Tommy starts to talk to the barber about things.]

“How long you been doing this gig?”

“Long as I can remember getting my certificate to do this”

“Well I want you to know that what you are doing is great for the community, people need their hair down right?”

“Yep…man, you have long hair.”

[Then the barber starts to snip off chunks of his hair and Tommy started to notice something is up.]

“Hey... what the fuck”

“Oh I’m sorry man, must have chopped too much”

[Then the barber ended up pulling out an electric buzzer and starts to shave off his whole entire hair off and Tommy gets ready to beat the crap out of him for doing this.]

“Hey man, I told you to trim the edges off…”

“Like I said, you had long ass hair; I wasn’t feeling that you needed to keep it.”

[Then an unknown man enters the shop in a hoodie with something sticking inside his pants.]

“Ay Yo Barber…”

“What do you want punto?”

“Where is my money?...you had until yesterday to pay up”

“Man fuck off Vato, I’m with a—“

[Then the man pulls out an Uzi and the people in the shop was frantic, then Tommy looks at the gun man with a straight face as the Uzi was point blank to his face.]

“Ay yo sucka, what you looking at?”

“A man who is about to die”

“Are you gonna test me white boy?”

[Tommy gets up from the chair and he quickly tackles the man down and the Uzi was captured by Tommy, and he pulls the trigger and one round of ammunition has been shot through the unknown man’s head. Then the barber then calls the cops and they had shown up on the scene, before they enter the building Tommy left through the back door with a new buzz cut and platinum chain on his neck, as he scene fades into obscurity.]

Picture this, me shooting somebody in the head and stealing some Chain for free? Plus the new look can cause some mix up in this place. What I am trying to tell you is that man, I don't care if you claim you going to beat me and threaten me with wrapped chains on your fist and tell me you have awoken your zen state. That zen bs is what will become YOUR reality once I face you and end your career within few nights from now.

Edit Hate Post Like Post