Current XWF board time: 09-19-2017, 04:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wednesday Night Madfare
07-01-2015, 10:21 PM
[Image: f7OxdDd.png]
July 1, 2015
Mastermind’s Estate
Alexandra, Central Otago, New Zealand

Tonight's show begins on a sad note as we pan over to the stage where numerous XWF superstars are standing by. There's Dim The Professer Of Insanety, Dick E. Tickler, Peter Gilmour, the masked rebel that ran over Trax, and the KKK. Behind them there is a General Lee parked with the trunk pointed at ringside.

Dim: "Folks, tonight we take this time to honor our countries bravest heroes. Our men in uniform who go out there every day to defend America and Christianity. As you all know, here in XWF we are encouraged to cut promos. Well, Trax took things too personal and went out of his way to murder our fellow Klansmen. This heinous act will not be forgiven. Tonight we honor our fallen heroes with our ten bell salute."

The masked rebel takes one step forward and slowly removes his mask. It's ELLIS BOLTON!

JIM ROSS: "That's the sonuva bitch that ran Trax down last week with that damned General Lee!"

Ellis opens the trunk and pulls out Trax who is all chained up with a muzzle on his mouth! First Ellis runs the poor man over, now he abducts him! Trax is squirming, trying to wiggle free as Ellis pulls him out of the trunk and leans him over the hood of the car. Ellis then grabs a whip and hands it to Dim.

Dim: "Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the REAL driver from last week who ran over Trax... ELLIS BOLTON! Hold that nigger down, Ellis. Start the ten bell salute!"

DING!

Dim cracks the whip across Trax's back after the first bell.

DING!

Dim whips him again! He's gonna whip Trax after each bell!

DING!

CRACK!

DING!

CRACK!

DING!

CRACK!

DING!

CRACK!

DING!

CRACK!

DING!

CRACK!

DING!

CRACK!

DING!

CRACK!

Dim: "Tonight we dedicate this show to our fallen Klansmen! God bless America and may this nigger stand in front of me burn in fucking hell!"

Dim gives Trax one final lashing before Ellis pushes him to the ground. Ellis then pulls out a Confederate Flag and places it over Trax as the show goes to its first commercial break.

#1 Contendership for Hart Championship
Ethan Bird
- vs -
Cain
- vs -
Fontanna
- vs -
Thunderbolt X
Fatal-4-Way Match

The action has been fantastic as the two newcomers Ethan Bird and Fontanna have both made it very clear that they belong here in the XWF. However Thunderbolt X and more importantly the resident monster Cain have stood their ground. Especially Cain who has even managed to fend off some 3 on 1 attacks.

It has clearly gotten the better of him though as he was just slow to get up from Ethan Bird's latest offensive barrage. Meanwhile on the opposite side of the ring Thunderbolt X and Fontanna are going back and forth with neither really getting the upper hand until Fontanna catches Thunderbolt X on the rebound and damn near breaks him in half with a powerbomb into the corner.

Fontanna with the pin.

Kick out!

Across the ring Cain extends his arm and catches Ethan Bird in the chest, both men spilling over the top rope. Both men hit the ground hard, but the monstrous Cain is back on his feet, bouncing back and forth, loosening up his arms. The look on his face is priceless, evil intent burning in his eyes.

JIM ROSS: "I don't like the look on Cain's face here, Heenan."

BOBBY HEENAN: " I don't ever like the look on this man's face, Ross. Now that's a face only a mother can love!"

JIM ROSS: "That's not what I'm talking about, Brain!"

Cain grabbed the exhausted Ethan Bird by that scraggly beard then pulled him into a bear hug, rag dolling him a bit before charging forward and driving him back first into the ring apron. Cain admires his handiwork with a blood thirsty grin.

Fontanna goes tumbling over the rope and then falls at the feet of Cain. Cain looks down at him and then delivers a boot to the back of Fontanna's head.

As he does that Thunderbolt does a baseball slide under the bottom ropes and nails Cain right in the dome.

Cain stumbles backwards into the waiting arms of Ethan Bird.

Death Valley Driver onto the announcer's table.

JIM ROSS: "By God we just got that damn table."

Cain is down. Fontanna is down. Bird and Thunderbolt are all that remain.

Bird grabs Thunderbolt by the throat and tosses him under the ropes and into the ring. Bird quickly ascends the ring steps and climbs through the ropes.

Just as he does Thunderbolt goes for a Super Kick but Bird catches his foot at the last second and counters by spinning TBX around and then flattening him with the "World's End".(Fisherman DDT).

Bird hooks the leg just as Fontanna and Cain are getting up on the outside of the ring.

3!!!!

JIM ROSS: "Ethan Bird picks up an impressive win here on Madness and now becomes the new #1 contender for the XWF Hart Title."

The show comes back from commercial and we see Peter Gilmour laying on the ground his left leg up in the air and being stretched out by his partner and best friend for life Dim the Professor of Insanity.

Dim: "Just a few more and you'll be good to go."

Peter: "This is a little gay Dim."

Dim: "No it's not, don't you ever say that. Fuck faggots. And niggers."

Peter: "Yeah, fuck faggots and niggers."

CRACK!!!

Thump!!!

Dim's unconscious body falls forward, his face landing right in Peter Gilmour's private area. Standing behind Dim with the XWF Hart Title in his hand is Drew Archyle.

"Hi Peter, how's it going? Don't forget to work those gluts. I hear they can be a real pain in the ass if not stretched out properly. Good thing you got a buddy here to help you out."

Peter: "I'll kill you and then end you and then bury you. And then do it all over again. You can't kill what you did not create. I dong worship the devil. Suck my SUPER DICK!"

"Calm down Peter you can do this, just push that big burly man off your privates. But first I just want to say a couple a three things.

First, I don't have a problem with what you guys have been doing, going around branding people and what not. If you guys want to spend your time hating everything that isn't a retarded inbred then so be it. That's on you.

But what I do have a problem with is the fact that you Peter seem content with running your mouth, cashing checks your fat ass can't cash and then letting your friend over here do all the fighting for you. I have a BIG problem with that.

Secondly, I have a problem with a guy like Dim who pretends to be one thing but is really something else. Kind of like that fake nice girl Ginger that I'm going to introduce into a world of hurt later. That's why he took a shot to the back of the head right there.

And lastly, I really don't like you two. You run around acting like you're some big badass when the truth is you're absolute garbage. The only success you've had this in the last two years was from riding on the back of Dim. And the only success he's had is because he's had the benefit of a guy like John Madison pulling strings.

Make no mistake about it little Petey, I'm all for guys taking shortcuts to get what they want but you two guys, you two need to be knocked down a peg or two and if the collective ranks of the XWF roster are too chickenshit to do anything about it I guess I'll be your Huckleberry.

Tootles Peter, good luck tonight, boy are you going to need it."

Drew kicks Gilmour right in the face, busting Gilmour's lip up and causing him to spit out some blood and possible a tooth. Just as that happens Dick Tickler and Ellis Bolton walk into the room. Neither of them see what happened but they do see Gilmour with blood running down his chin and Dim knocked out face first in Gilmour's crotch.

"Looks like your boys like it rough. You two might want to help Peter out, seems he can't get up with Dim there. Be careful there grandpa, try not to throw your back out."

Archyle walks out of the room while whistling dixie.

Hart Championship Match
Ginger Snaps ©
- vs -
Drew Archyle
Singles Match
Drew cannot be mean in any fashion or he will be disqualified

JIM ROSS: "We've had a great back and forth match here so far. Drew Archyle has had a strong showing here tonight and Ginger Snaps has made it clear that her two wins in her debut were no fluke. She is absolutely deserving of the title she holds."

Despite being outweighed by more than 50 pounds Ginger has managed to take control of this match with a series of well placed strikes the most recent of which, a shining wizard has Archyle seeing stars.

GInger ascends the turnbuckle and leaps off coming down on Archyle hard with a frog splash which she immediately parlays into a pin.

Kick out by Archyle!

Archyle bench presses Ginger right off of him and tosses her to the side like she were nothing. He then slowly gets upto his feet, a little too slowly as the firecracker that is Ginger Snaps comes roaring back with a yakuza kick and again Archyle goes down but this time GInger doesn't bother with a pin instead opting for a Boston Crab that Archle is able to easily fight out of.

Archyle uses the ropes to pull himself and when Ginger comes back at him and nails her with an elbow to the side of the face and then a short arm clothesline that sends Ginger straight to the mat. Archyle paces around the ring as if he were a predator stalking his prey. Drew reaches down, grabs a fistful of Ginger's fiery red hair and drags her into the corner. He places Ginger in a seated position with her back propped up by the bottom turnbuckle and her head resting against the middle turnbuckle.

Drew backs himself all the way up into the opposite corner, he sizes Ginger up with his fingers like he were taking a picture and then he propels himself forward at an almost blazing speed.

CRUNCH!!!

BOBBY HEENAN: "I hope Archyle wasn't planning on having any kids."

JIM ROSS: "Absolutely brain. Ginger sniffed out that bronco buster from a mile away and blocked it with a swift kick to Archyle's private region."

All of Archyle's momentum was stopped abruptly as his balls met Ginger's foot. He falls to the mat and starts rolling around in pain while grabbing his baby maker.

Ginger slowly pulls herself up using the ropes and once to her feet she looks down at Drew with a frowny face.

I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I hope you can forgive me after this.

Ginger hits her opponent with a knee drop and then a fist drop and then another and then another.

Ginger finally backs off for a second to contemplate what she has done. The inner tension is palpable. She's the nice girl, she doesn't want to hurt anyone but she's also a professional wrestler and the XWF Hart Champion.

Snaps reaches down and pulls Archyle to his feet and goes for a quick snap DDT that she calls the GInger Snap but Archyle elbows her in the head andthen reverses it into a fisherman's suplex. Archyle quickly rolls over and gets back to his feet and climbs the turnbuckle and signals for "The Funny Bone". He leaps off but Ginger snaps up to her feet and catches Drew's elbow in mid air. She attempts a lariat but Drew responds with a punch to the midsection and then bam, Ill-Gotten Gains a snap double arm DDT and then right into a pin.

3!!!

JIM ROSS: "Unbelievable. For the second time in just a few weeks someone has won the Hart Title on the night of their debut. This time it's Drew Arcyhle. Ginger Snaps fought her butt off but she just couldn't overcome Drew's strength."

Archyle get's up and receives the Hart title from the ref. The ref then raises Drew's right arm as Archyle grasps the Hart title in his left hand. After a quick second passes Archyle reaches through the ropes and asks for a microphone which the ring announcer gives him.

Drew taps the top of the mic a few times to make sure it's on before speaking.

"You know I could stand here and gloat about the fact that I did exactly what I said I would but what's the point. None of you are surprised. Not even little sweet Ginger over here. She knew, deep down inside she knew that her reign as Hart Champion ended the second I showed up. Last week I took the title from her, this week I made it official and each and every one of you should thank me for it. The last thing this place needs is another terrible champion.

Speaking of terrible champions, this title is named after a dynasty in the wrestling world. Bret "The Hitman" Hart, Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart, and last but not least Owen "I wish I had brought a parachute" Hart."

Boos immediately start to reign down upon the new champion as Drew looks on confused.

"What? Too soon? It was 16 years ago. Time to move on people. And in the vein of moving on that is officially what we are going to do with this here Hart title. Forget that name, pretend like it never existed because as of this moment this title here will be known as..."

"Behold the King, the King of Kings."
"King of Kings" by Motorhead hits the speakers as Ozymandias walks out from behind the curtain, flanked by General Manager's Kirk MacClay and Matthew Oaktree, the first of which has not been seen on XWF television in several months.

"Hello Mr. Archyle, allow me to introduce myself as you are new around here and I've been away for a little while. My name is Ozymandias. You may have heard of me as the guy that rescue Monday Night Madness from the toilet and restored it to the glory it once held under the watchful eye of Paul Heyman. A tradition proudly carried on by Kirk MacClay. And while his hair has seen fit to enter early retirement Kirk's ability to run a great show has not. And then once I was done turning Madness back into the premier XWF program I moved on to Warfare and did the exact same thing. I turned Warfare into the #1 XWF program and when I was done with that I hired the guy here to my right, Matthew Oaktree to carry on the tradition."

"Am I supposed to be impressed? Scared? Brought to tears? Let me know so I can pretend to be it."

"Matt warned me about you. Said you had a chip on your shoulder the size of Russia but you see Drew we have a bit of a situation here and I'm hoping you can help me with it. You see you just won that match there fair and square. You beat Ginger Snaps and are now the new XWF Hart Champion. Congratulations to you. Now if you don't mind I'd like for you to walk up here and hand that title over to me."

"Come again? Did I miss something?"

"Yes as a matter of fact you did. You see Drew we have rules here in the XWF. And one of those rules is that in order to challenge for a title shot you must have a certain number of Xbux. And you sir did not and still do not have the amount required to challenge for a Hart Title match. And while Ginger might have been kind and granted you that request because she is a nice girl and that's what she does it does not remove the requirement that you needed to fulfill in order to get said match. Therefore I have no choice but to immediately strip you of your title. I hope you enjoyed you 5 minute reign because that is all you are going to get. Now, please, walk up here and hand over that title."

"Not a chance in hell."

"I assumed you would say that. Gentlemen if you please.""

Kirk signals to the back and a squadron of XWF security guards walk out from the back and then follow Matthew Oaktree and Kirk MacClay down to the ring. The group of men, a dozen in all surround Drew who is still defiantly standing in the middle of the ring with the Hart Title in hand.

"What's it going to be Drew? The easy way or the hard way? You know what, since I'm a fair man I'll make this deal with you. You hand over that title right now and I won't be forced to see to it that you never receive another title shot in this federation again. This is your one and only chance. Do the right thing."

Drew looks on at the group of men surrounding him, including two of the XWF's General Managers. He looks down at the Hart title and then lays it down on the ground and then brushes past the two GM's, bounding into both of them as he exits the ring. He walks up the ramp, stares at Ozymandias and then walks to the back without saying a word as the show goes to commercial.

Ellis Bolton
- vs -
Tommy Wish
Singles, One Fall

DING DING DING!

There's the bell and this match is underway! The two men circle around each other, looking for an opening for either to strike. After doing this twice, they walk towards each other and lunge for a collar and elbow tie up. They hold that position for a little bit before Wish pushes Bolton against the ropes and whips him to the other side. When he bounces off, they meet each other with a shoulder block. Amazingly, neither man goes down. Not a moment later, Wish bounces off his side of the ropes and goes for yet another shoulder block. Nope, the much smaller redneck won't go down. When Wish does it again, Bolton dashes after him and meets him with a running knee lift as Wish bounces off the ropes.

Ellis throws some elbows at the larger Tommy and pulls him out of the ropes before the referee can start counting for DQ. The redneck then goes for a scoop slam, but Tommy counters this by putting him in a headlock. Ellis tries to run for the ropes, but Wish has his head clenched tight, preventing him from going anywhere. He looks over at the crowd with an arrogant smirk before flooring him with a Russian Leg Sweep.

Tommy then hops right back up and proceeds to mock his opponent by saying that he's as easy as shootin' fish in a barrel. This gets the crowd to boo and yell at him to shut up. He turns back to Bolton and stomps him on his stomach, knocking what little air is not poisoned by nicotine out of him. He then goes for a cover without hooking the leg.

1!...

Not even a two count. Tommy then picks up Ellis, who tries to gut check the much taller Wish. Needless to say, that doesn't work. Tommy laughs right at his face before going for a lariat, which knocks him down once more. Tommy goes for another pin without hooking the leg.

1!...

Barely a two as Ellis kicks out again. Tommy picks Ellis up again and Irish whips him off the ropes. Whatever Wish was going for, it doesn't work, because Ellis jumps up and takes him down with a Lou Thez Press. He proceeds to pummel the shit out of his opponent with hard right hands. Tommy appears to be dazed and confused after being stiffed so many times. Ellis proceeds to stand up and holler a good ol' backwoods 'yeehaw!' The crowd proceeds to echo it by hollering back.

Ellis then hops right back on Tommy and proceeds to throw amazingly fast knees to his head. After what appears to be eight or ten, he pops off Wish and goes for the cover, hooking the leg in the process.

1!...

2!...

...And Wish throws a shoulder up! Ellis cracks his neck and picks up his opponent by the hair. The ref warns him to let go of Wish's curls, but the warnings are nullified when Bolton heaves Wish over his shoulders and looks out to the crowd.

He begins twirling around for the airplane spin! He flips Wish into the Death Valley Driver position!

WHITLEY COUNTY DRIVER! Wish is out cold!

THREE!

After the bell has rung, we see Tommy raising Ellis hands up in a sign of Victory. Then Tommy quickly right crosses him in the jaw and is laid out on the mat, then he goes outside and grabs a chain and renters the ring with it, then wraps it around his neck and lunges towards the turnbuckle to add more pressure.

Then he gets off the turnbuckle, and looses up the chains; then we see one of Mastermind's butlers enter the ring and double Irish Whip to the ropes and hits trademarked 3D on Ellis. Then the butler gets tossed out the ring by Tommy, and gets a mic from from him.

Tommy: Ellis, I know your mother will be proud that you have made it this far within XWF in your debut, but came into a complete 180 as soon you encountered me. I didn't mean to strangle you, Pothead Larry, but I wanted to make a clear message to my shall I say Frenemy Queen Fonta, that this upcoming Monday, I might end up going to jail for second degree manslaughter; but I won't be driving a white bronco from Germany.

Tommy drops the mic with leaving the ring and we see people taking aid on Ellis inside the ring.

As Tommy Wish is walking to the back after his match...Fontanna jumps the barricade and clotheslines Tommy. Tommy Scrambles back to his feet and spears Fontanna into the barricade. Fontanna's head crashes into the unforgiving steal!

Wish- You stupid bitch!

Fontanna gets back to his feet as Tommy tries to charge him...he side steps him and pulls a chain out from under the ring. Tommy See's this and pulls another chain from the ring. The crowd is going nuts as both men circle each other...but before the could connect with the chains...security comes down and breaks it up.

Sidney Cutter
- vs -
Space Age Warrior
- vs -
Glisten
Triple Threat Match

All three men are in the ring now, although Glisten is the only one who seems at all prepared for this match… and he’s rather excited!

Space Age Warrior can’t take his eyes off the pitched tent in the front of Glisten’s bodysuit. He seems thoroughly impressed, and maybe a little hypnotized by the beguiling bulge.

Glisten rubs himself suggestively, wiggling his hips and causing his turgid joystick to bounce up and down, which causes Warrior’s head to also bounce up and down. He’s like a charmed cobra!

Sidney Cutter or whatever his name is slowly wanders over to the center of the ring and asks Glisten what’s going on, like he doesn’t even know he is in a match.

Glisten immediately drops to his knees and grabs Cutter in a testicular claw!!!!

No, wait, he isn’t squeezing or crushing the gonads of his opponent… he’s… caressing them?

Cutter is gyrating and moaning… he likes it!

Here comes Warrior charging in… he’s jealous! He’s screaming and stomping his feet while pointing to Glisten and his own crotch!

Glisten nods his head and obliges! Double Testicle Massage from the uncanny one!

Wait, what’s this? Cutter’s finished! His eyes roll back in his head as he doubles over, apparently creaming in his shorts… and he falls over, completely asleep!

Warrior blows his load too!

Warrior curls up next to Cutter in the center of the ring, taking the opportunity to be the small spoon.

A man naked, save a red mask, runs into the ring, and kicks Sidney Cutter on the ground, before beating his erect penis all over Sidney's face. He hops to his feet, and hits a baseball slide to Space Age Warrior's nuts while he's on the ground. He hops to his feet, and rushes to SAW's face, before dropping his ass right on The Space Warrior's face. He lets out a fart, and laughs.

"Glisten. I like you. We'll be in contact."

Glisten slides his body over the downed forms of both of his opponents and reaches into his suit, playing with himself gently as the referee hesitantly drops to the mat for a count.

1…

2…

3!!!!

Robbie Bourbon
- vs -
Christopher Isles
Ladder Match, $1,000 XBUX

The two men begin the match by circling each other. Robbie Bourbon steps in close as if going for a tie-up then backs away from Isles and drops out of the ring. He's immediately met with an ocean of boos as he holds a solitary finger into the air as if saying, "Hold it!".

Bourbon begins stretching out his arms and jogging in place as Christopher Isles hops over the top rope and top the floor behind him. Isles runs and jumps into the air to attack Bourbon from behind, but Bourbon steps aside and pulls one of the many ladders standing around the ring into Isles's path. He crashes into the ladder and him and the object topple to the ground. Bourbon cracks his knuckles and laughs as he then picks Isles back up to his feet and throws him into the ring steps. Isles bounces off of them with his back and cries out in pain as he slouches to his side.

Robbie Bourbon holds his hands in the air as if showering in all of the boos sent from nearly every fan in the arena. He then picks up the still downed Isles and tosses him onto the ring apron. Bourbon takes his time and uses the ring steps that he just threw Isles into to get himself back into the ring. He even stops on the ring apron to wipe his feet. As he lifts one leg over the middle rope to enter, Isles's quickness shows as he springs to his feet, off of the opposite ropes, and dropkicks Bourbon off of the apron and back onto the floor! The arena explodes with cheers for the "Hardcore Hero"!

Bourbon barely seems injured as he quickly picks himself up. He seems more embarrassed than anything. He grabs a ladder placed in the center of the entrance way and folds it up. He carries it over to the ring and throws the ladder overhand into the ring! Isles blocks it in the air at the last minute and it falls at his feet. Bourbon, meanwhile, is digging around the ring and pulls out a few steel chairs. He tosses one of the chairs into the ring as he slides under the bottom rope with another in hand. Isles catches the chair instead of blocking it and meets Bourbon as he slides into the ring with a big chair shot to the back!

The crowd responds with each blow!

OH!

OH!!!!!!!!

OHHHH!!!!!!!

Three big chairshots to the back. Bourbon isn't down yet! He crawls across the ring on his hands and knees as Isles watches him with the battered chair in his grasp. He throws the chair to the ground and goes after his opponent. Isles grabs Bourbon around the bottom of his mask and tries lifting him up to his feet, but Bourbon counters with a bigger uppercut as he reaches his feet. Isles bounces off the fist like it was some kind of super punch! He springs off of the ropes and fires back with his own shot! Bourbon again! Same from Isles! The two begin to brawl in the ring with repeated fists to the face and the side of the head! Bourbon works Isles into the corner and takes advantage and manages to begin pummeling him! Every blow buries Isles deeper and deeper into the corner. Bourbon grabs Isles by the forearm and Irish whips him across the ring to the other corner. As Isles heads for the corner, he steps up the turnbuckle like stairs and leaps off backwards. He extends his elbow, but Bourbon sees the counter ahead of time and stops in the middle of the ring. He catches Isles from behind and throws him over his head with a German suplex! Isles's neck bounces off the mat and he rolls backwards and lands on his stomach.

Bourbon takes the opportunity to head outside of the ring for a taller ladder to reach the briefcase high above his head. He steps out of the ring and grabs a ladder and slides it under the bottom rope. The fans chant for Isles to reach his feet again, but he remains down on the mat. Bourbon climbs into the ring and begins to line the ladder up. He takes one step up the ladder and sees Isles beginning to stir. Bourbon laughs, jumps off the bottom rung, and stomps Isles in the center of his back. Bourbon walks back to the bottom of the ladder and begins climbing again. He nears the top when Isles realizes his position. He manages to reach his feet and grabs the other steel chair left in the ring. Bourbon tries reaching for the case as Isles smacks the side of the ladder with the chair! It begins to teeter and Bourbon grabs ahold of the top trying to hold on! Isles springs from the ropes and uses the momentum to crack the side of the ladder again! The ladder falls to it's side and bounces off the opposite ropes with Bourbon!

Bourbon bounces off of the top rope and somersaults to the outside of the ring! The turnbuckles nearly caved in when the big two hundred and ninety plus pounder fell onto them from nearly fifteen feet in the air. Isles runs off of the opposite ropes, dives through the middle ropes, and spears Bourbon on the outside of the ring! Bourbon catches the blow but falls back into the barricade with his back and Isles's head wrapped up! The two lie motionless outside of the ring.

Slowly, the two of them begin to stir at the same time. Isles reaches his feet first and climbs onto the apron. Bourbon attacks him from behind with a forearm and stops him from entering the ring. Bourbon throws his head between the legs of Isles and pulls him down setting him up or a Robbiebomb on the outside of the ring! Isles sees whats happening and begins punching Bourbon in the face to block the move! It doesn't help and Bourbon throws Isles against the ring apron with a Robbiebomb! Isles arches his back in pain and falls to the floor! Bourbon throws his arms into the air in celebration to another sea of boos from the crowd. He kicks at Isles and places his head appropriately to set up for another Robbiebomb!

He picks Isles up onto his shoulders, but Isles still has enough fight to try and counter with more punches. Bourbon seems to fight it off and chokes up on Isles, but that gives Isles enough room to swing his leg out and reverse it into a huge DDT onto the floor!

Isles pulls himself back to the apron and into the ring. He pushes the ladder back to a standing position and looks up at the prize above! He takes his first step onto the ladder as Robbie Bourbon acquires enough strength to pull himself back into the ring as well! Isles is halfway up the ladder as Bourbon begins climbing the other side!

They begin trading blows at the top of the ladder! Isles pops Bourbon once across the nose! Blood squirts out! Bourbon clutches at his nose and falls hard into the mat! Isles shrugs and reaches up grabbing the briefcase!

Hastur
- vs -
Hank Lane
Finisher Finale Match

JIM ROSS: "And this match is underway!"

BOBBY HEENAN: "Oh shut up JR."

The two competitors circle around each other, feeling each other out in the early goings. Hank steps in and delivers a quick kick to Hastur's leg before retreating back before Hastur can grab him. Lane does it again, this time ducking away just in time as Hastur's fingers brush against the back of his heck. He chuckles and tries once more but this time Hastur's prepared! He blocks the kick and throws a hard punch to Lane's stomach that doubles him over.

BOBBY HEENAN: "What the hell's this lunatic gonna do?"

Hastur goes behind Lane and hoists him into the air before dropping him neck first onto the mat with a huge German Suplex! The crowd erupts with an astonished gasp at the sight and sound of the impact!

JIM ROSS: "He might've broke him in half with that suplex!"

Hastur dusts off his hands and grabs Lane by his hurt neck, pulling him up to his feet again. He chuckles and slaps the taste out of Lane's mouth which seems to have sparked a fire in the returning veteran! Lane brings up a knee that strikes Hastur right in the gut, before dropping him to the mat with a snap suplex! He then floats over into a full mount and starts dropping bombs on Hastur's masked face, lefts and rights and lefts and rights and lefts and you get the fuckin' picture.

But wait! Hastur's blocked one! Headbutt!

Lane doesn't back up though! Another headbutt! And another!

Finally Lane falls back, landing on his ass. He gets back to his feet immediately however and delivers a series of kicks to Hastur's ribs, making him take cover from all angles. Hastur starts to roll away from Lane, but he collapses on top of him, cutting him off at the pass! Another series of punches but this time Hastur slips out of his clutches! He slides out of the ring, getting a bit of a reprieve.

JIM ROSS: "Start counting ref!"

BOBBY HEENAN: "Calm down retard, don't paralyze the other half of your face."

JIM ROSS: "Oh, go get mouth cancer."

BOBBY HEENAN: "Not cool."

The ref doesn't count because this match can only end with one of these two men hitting their finisher. Lane exits the ring and takes the fight right to Hastur! He tackles him into the barricade, but doesn't break it. The pair trade shots and blows, neither man looking to have gotten the upper hand until Hastur stomps on Lane's foot and sends his head right into the top of the barricade! That opens up a cut on Lane's forehead that starts to bleed a little bit. Lane touches the cut and sees the blood on his fingers, and decides to pay Hastur back for it. He grabs Hastur by the head and slams his face against the top of the barricade as well. The bandages start to get stained red. Lane gives Hastur a couple quick chops to the chest before whipping him into the ring post!

No! Hastur reverses it and sends Lane into the ring post! Lane's head collides with the steel and whips back violently, but Hastur's there to catch it.

And send it right back into the steel. Over and over again. Lane's face is a mess of blood and battered flesh by the time he finally drives an elbow into Hastur's gut to get him to stop. Hastur's bandages don't look much better though, just a mess of red gauze. Lane grabs Hastur by the back of his head and throws him into the post. The top of Hastur's head connects with the post and he drops like a ton of bricks. Lane smiles a wild eyed, blood soaked smile and rolls Hastur into the ring.

Once he and the fallen man are in the ring, he picks Hastur up and sends him into the corner. He's thinking Stormy Night! He tries to get Hastur set up on the top rope but Hastur comes to life! Punch to the busted nose! Lane backs away! Another punch! Hastur's free of the corner!

Hastur hoists Lane up onto his shoulders!

Only Dreams Now (Go to Sleep)!

He hits it!

JIM ROSS: "This match is over!"

BOBBY HEENAN: "And that trench coat mummy picks up the win. What the fuck is this company anyway?"

JIM ROSS: "I don't know."

X-Treme Championship Match
The Dimallisher ©
- vs -
Trax
X-Treme Rules Match

The two men glare at one another in their corners. The ref goes to Mr. FN Dominance and checks the bandages wrap around his body, satisfied he steps away and motions for the bell. Trax and Dim step out of their corners and begin to slowly circle one another, sizing each other up. The crowd gathered in the mansion of Mastermind are making noise excited for the match.

Trax steps forward quickly faking out Dim who dashes towards Trax with a big boot! But Trax ducks underneath Dim's boot, turns and crouches.

JIM ROSS: "Trax is setting up for the Trap Silencer!"

BOBBY HEENAN: "Looking to end it early, good for him."

Dim turns around and Trax springs into action with a high superkick, but the champ grabs Dominance's leg and throws an elbow down onto his thigh. Trax grabs his leg in pain but Dim doesn't release his hold, instead throwing Trax into the corner and sending a flurry of heavy left and rights into the injured ribs of Dominance along with a flurry of racial slurs. Trax seems powerless as Dim gives a final heavy blow into Trax's chest and whips him into the opposite corner, Mr. Dominance crashes against the turnbuckles and turns around, falling into the corner as Dim sprints towards him with a lariat but Trax telegraphs the move and surprises Dim with a sharp elbow!

Dim falls back clutching his nose and Trax lifts himself using the ropes kicking back Dim, he then goes up to the second turnbuckle and leaps off, knocking Dim to the ground with an awesome tornado DDT! Trax goes for the quick cover.

ONE!

TWO!

Dim throws Trax high into the air off of him stopping the count at two. Dominance crashes against the mat and Dim sits up, shaking the cobwebs, he slowly gets to his feet and grabs Trax by the neck in a headlock. Trax struggles and throws a few punches into Dim's arm but it only makes the retarded champ angrier as he tightens the hold.

BOBBY HEENAN: "Pretty sure this is the closest thing we'll see to a black guy being lynched tonight."

JIM ROSS: "God dammit Heenan."

BOBBY HEENAN: "What!?"

JIM ROSS: "I'm going to try and get you replaced with Joey Styles, God knows he needs the work."

Dim keeps the hold locked in tight, the crowd is going mild at this high octane headlocking action. Trax's body goes limp, his arms falls and his knees buckle. The ref goes over to Trax and lifts his arm up high then lets it fall.

He does it once more and Trax's arm falls again.

One last time but he shoots his arm back into the air with a roar from the crowd! Dominance curls his hand into a fist and throws punch after punch into Dim's jaw! Dim starts to loosen his grip as the attacks start to wear him down, after one last big punch Dim let's the hold go and Dominance shows his dominance throwing Dim behind with a huge German suplex!

The champ is hurled onto the mat, landing on the back of his neck. Trax throws his arms into the air posing for the crowd. Dim grabs a hold of the ropes to aid himself as he gets to his knees, Trax walks towards Dim and grabs a hold of his hair but the dazed professor of insanety throws his shoulder against Dominance and hurls him over the ropes before falling back down to his knees. Trax lands hard on the outside and rolls, grabbing a hold of his torso.

Dim catches his breath inside the ring and starts to unlace his boot, ready for some Dimallishment. Trax gets to the commentator's table and lifts himself up, smacking the table in frustration and snatching a black baseball bat leaning against the side of the table and rushes into the ring, the crowd roar in anticipation. Dim takes off his boot and takes a few steps back, holding his boot like a deadly weapon as Trax slides into the ring, bat in hand.

Dominance takes a swing with the bat but misses as Dim sidesteps and smashes the boot into the side of Trax's face. Dominance stumbles but stays on his feet, Dim goes for another strike with the boot but Trax, with quick thinking, stomps on Dim's bare foot and smashes the bat into his thick skull! The bat smashes into splinters and Trax falls on top of Dim! The ref slides in for the count!

ONE!

TWO!

THRE-NO!

Dim gets a fingertip on the bottom rope! Trax hangs his head in frustration and rolls off Dim, looking up at the lights.

JIM ROSS: "I can't believe Dim is still alive after that hit!"

BOBBY HEENAN: "Dim refuses to lose to an African American."

Trax pulls him to his feet only for Dim to uppercut him and spear him!

Dim has the upper hand in this Xreme Championship match. Trax is down and Dim has his arms raised, laughing, he might be smelling a victory or maybe it's just his armpits?

All of a sudden Dim is hit with a chair shot straight to the back, he shouts in pain. The attacker is wearing a black hooded jacket. Dim turns around to face his attacker, who hits him in the mid section with the steel chair again. Dim crouches down and the hooded culprit begins a chair shot frenzy on the back of Dim.

"Ooh's and Ahh's" can be heard from the fans with every chair shot. One, two, three, Dim has now been hit with several to the spine area. Dim falls to his knees and receives another shot to the Skull, finally leaving Dim laying on the mat. The chair is totally ruined, as it's dropped to the ground.

Jim Ross: Who the hell is this, Bobby?

Bobby Heenan: Who is this guy, JR?! I don't know, idiot. What a stupid question!

Jim Ross: Whoever it is, has pretty much broken that chair over the Xtreme Champion.

Trax is making his way to his feet when Mr. Hoodie delivers a superkick, knocking Trax back down. Hoody lifts Trax to his feet and delivers a devastating.... Scullanator?

The hood comes off to reveal the dribbling, retarded Scully.

Jim Ross: Skull is back, Brain.

Bobby Heenan: I know I can see.

There is a mixed reaction for XWF'S resident retard. Skull slides out of the ring and grabs a table from under the ring.

The fans begin chanting "We want tables... We want tables... We want tables."

The Scully Meister sets the table up on the outside of the ring by the entrance ramp. He goes back under the ring and grabs a ladder out. The fans go crazy. Skull sets the ladder up and slides back into the ring and tries to lift Dim up but fails. The fans find it amusing.

Skull sighs and pushes Dim, rolling him out of the ring. He tries with all his strength and manages to pick Dim up, just enough to put him on the table. Scully takes a few seconds to catch his breath. He then walks to the bottom of the ladder, takes a big breath and begins climbing with some real determination.

Jim Ross: Scully is no longer afraid of heights.

Bobby Heenan: He's cured, JR! Dim is about to get squashed.

Scully gets to the top and looks down at Dim. Suddenly, he looks dizzy and his legs begin to wobble like jelly. The ladder begin tottering side to side. Scully falls and lands hard on the steel steps, laying on the floor. Some fans are laughing but most are shocked.

Jim Ross: He must be broken in half. How do you learn to fall of a twenty foot ladder?

Bobby Heenan: You don't, JR!

EMTS rush to the ring with a stretcher. Skull isn't moving. The EMTS are discussing things. A neck brace is put on Scully and he is eventually slowly put on the stretcher. He is tied on and wheeled up the entrance ramp. Trax looks up the ramp, confused to what went on. Dim rolls of the table.

Trax goes outside and clobbers the loopy Dim which sets him back on the table. Trax climbs the turnbuckle. He points down at Dim! Dim looks disoriented! Trax leaps for a splash through the table!

IT CONNECTS! Both men crash through the table. Trax falls away but slowly crawls and places a hand over his chest.

NO! Dim powers out.

Trax gets to his feet and is in disbelief. He stops for a moment and looks up contemplating. He looks down at the cross around his neck. He grabs the barely moving body of Dim and lifts his dead weight into the ring and pushes him in. He winces for a moment at his ribs. He pushes a chair into the ring and climbs the apron before climbing into the ring. As he does he grabs at his ribs in excruciating pain.

He turns away from the corner and...

WHAM!

Chairshot to the skull! Trax is loopy. He regains his consciousness long enough to dare Dim go for another. Dim obliges.

WHAM!

A second chair shot. Trax is still standing but is obviously in pain. He motions for a third!

WH-HUH?

Trax ducks under the shot! Dim turns around and...

TRAP SILENCER TO THE BOTTOM OF THE CHAIR!

The top of the chair hits Dim under the nose which makes it instantly bleeding as Dim's eyes begin to water. He drops the chair...

TRAP SILENCER TO DIM!

The superkick has rocked Dim, but he isn't falling. Trax slides around him and rolls him up!

THREE!

Trax is the new XWF X-Treme Champion! Trax is awarded his belt as he leaps into the air for joy!

A marching sound can be heard as Trax looks around in confusion. The 'Dixie' anthem begins to play throughout the arena.

JIM ROSS: "What the hell is this!?"

The BRAIN: "That's Dixie, JR!"

JIM ROSS: "I know what that is, Brain. I just mean why the hell would anyone play that song right now!?"

Through the sounds of Dixie, what sounds like stampeding horses can be heard when suddenly, up near the entrance way, two veiled horses, each with a rider emerge from backstage. The riders are wearing white robes and pointy white hoods. Each rider carries the Rebel flag.

JIM ROSS: "BY GAWD! It's the White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan!"

BRAIN: "Dim looks happy!"

The riders make their way toward the ring as six more riders on horseback make their way toward the ring as well. Eight in total, surrounding the ring. Eight veiled horses. Eight White Knights. Eight Rebel flags.

Things calm for the moment as the Knights dismount and stand near their horses, staring into the ring.

JIM ROSS: "I don't like the looks of this Brain. This kind of hate has no business in the XWF!"

"Beat the Devil's Tattoo" by BRMC begins to play.

JIM ROSS: "BY GAWD! THATS...."

A bald man, around 6 feet tall emerges from backstage to a chorus of boos.

JIM ROSS: "That's Wyatt Reynolds! He hasn't been seen in the XWF in about 9 months!"

Trax looks around, unsure of what to do and how to react as Wyatt Reynolds makes his way toward the ring. Slowly, it starts. A Knight slides into the ring, attempting to attack Trax but Trax dispatches him pretty quickly. Then the next and the next. Soon the remaining five Knight slide into the ring together and the numbers are just too much for Trax as he finally succumbs.

Trax is beaten down during Wyatt Reynolds' slow walk to the ring. A smile never leaving his face. As Wyatt enters the ring, the five Knights stop beating on Trax and move aside revealing a beaten and bloodied Trax.

Reynolds shakes the hand of a smiling Dimallisher.

JIM ROSS: "This has got to be one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen!"

BRAIN: "Obviously you've never called a Bastion Booger match!"

Where, oh where has the time gone? Wyatt asks into a microphone with his thick southern drawl. You see, no matter how long I'm gone the one thing that never changes is the Xtreme Wrestlin' Federation.

The crowd boos.

Trax here, this Nigga is in the right place at the right time. Well, one could say wrong place, wrong time, but one would be wrong. This Nigga is my target and that makes everything about this perfectly right. To my friends and family all over the world... tonight... we're fixin' to have ourselves a little brandin'.

JIM ROSS: "A what?"

Gentlemen if you would...

One of the White Knights standing on the floor of the arena hands a long rod up to a Knight in the ring, who then hands it to Wyatt Reynolds.

JIM ROSS: "THAT'S A BRANDING IRON!"

Without hesitation, Reynolds thrusts the rod into the chest of Trax who writhes and screams in agony until he eventually passes out from the pain. Smoke emanates from his flesh.

BRAIN: "Smells like chicken!"

JIM ROSS: "That sickening smell of burned flesh!"

Wyatt finally removes the brand revealing Trax new permanent logo: a circular shaped rebel flag with the words "IN WYATT I TRUST" wrapped around it is seared into Trax's skin.

Trust in Wyatt Reynolds, my good people! For I have returned to this here Xtreme Wrestlin' Federation!

Wyatt drapes a Rebel flag over the fallen body of Trax. "Beat the Devil's Tattoo" strikes up as Wyatt Reynolds and the White Knights begin to exit.

Back from commercial and Kirk MacClay is standing on the entrance way to the ring. He has a microphone in his hand and he looks happy.

Approximately 11 months ago is when I started trying to become a General Manager here in the XWF. I knew the talent was premier and I knew the matches were phenomenal. Most importantly, I knew this place had potential. And it still does. In fact, at the end of this month on the dates July 31st, August 1st, and August 2nd there will be a return of the PPV titled...

[Image: TAaZeT0.png]

Every title will be on the line and card will stretch over the three-day weekend. Get excited. Get ready. Be prepared to be astounded. Most importantly...

GET RELENTLESS!

MAIN EVENT
XWF Universal Championship Match
Doctor Louis D’Ville ©
- vs -
Peter Gilmour
Buried Alive Match
Special Guest Referee: Mastermind
Mastermind may post up to 3 RPs to state his intentions, if any

DING! DING!

Jim Ross: We are underway, the bell rings to signify the start of our main event.

Bobby Heenan: Can't wait JR, I've been looking forward to this one for quite sometime now!

Challenger and champion circle each other in the ring, neither man looking to engage immediately. As the two men circle closer to each other, Peter Gilmour lunges forward attempting to lock up with the Doctor. Wisely, the Doctor ducks underneath the attempt, delivering a viscous kick to the knee of Gilmour. The impact causes Peter's knee to give out from underneath him and he drops down to one knee. Frustrated, he slaps the canvas and yells, looking rather red in the face and embarrassed.

Jim Ross: Smart work there by the Doctor, he wants nothing to do with a test of strength against the larger man.

The Doctor continues his attack on Peter, who is still on one knee. He begins unloading with right hands, each of them connecting squarely with the skull of Gilmour. The impact of the final strike forces Peter to the ground. The Doctor, still fighting from a position of power, continues attacking, now laying boots into the chest of his fallen opponent. Gilmour manages to escape, as he rolls under the ropes and outside of the ring. The crowd in turn boos and the Doctor stands in the ring, a smirk upon his face.

Bobby Heenan: He may as well just counted out, this guy doesn't belong in their with the champion. RUN AWAY PETER!

Jim Ross: Sit Down Bobby!

Peter angrily makes his way around the XWF exchanging words with some of the fans who are mocking him. Before finally returning into the ring and looking to engage.

Bobby Heenan: Oh he came back for more!

The Doctor wastes no time moving forward, but Peter Gilmore catches him on the way in! YAKUZA KICK! He connects perfectly on the unsuspecting Champion, who collapses to the canvas.

Jim Ross: My Gawd, he nearly took the champions head off! We might have a new champion, the Doctor isn't moving!!

Peter Gilmour looks almost surprised to have caught the champion so easily! He looks around confused before realizing, he needs to capitalize!

Bobby Heenan: That was close JR, the champion could be in trouble!

Peter continues his assault, picking the champion up and throwing him into the corner with force. The impact sends the Doctor to the ground. Seizing the opportunity, Peter rushes in and hits a running cannonball splash on the champion.

Jim Ross: The momentum has certainly changed here.

Peter pulls the limp body of the doctor towards the middle of the ring, where he follows up with a leg drop rocking the Doctor. However, instead of attempting the cover, he takes time to showboat to the crowd. Lifting his hands into the air and make belt gestures across his stomach.

Bobby Heenan: I hope this fool realizes what he is doing.

Peter makes his way over and begins stomping on Doc.

Jim Ross: We might have a new champion.

Bobby Heenan: Here's to hoping!

Peter looks irate at the lack of faster count. He is livid! He looks around and smiles as he sees Dim coming down the rampway with Ellis Bolton and Dick E. Dick E is about to get into the ring when Matthew Oaktree strikes! Oaktree and Dick E are throwing blows left and right and work all the way to the backstage area! The rest crawl into the ring and surround the champion except for Dim who looks torn! Doc smiles grimly as he sees all of his potential patients. They jump at him only for the lights to go out!

They come back on and Doc is standing on the top turnbuckle smiling down. Standing in front of him are his patients from The Asylum! Out from the crowd comes the Klansmen! The Klansmen pull The Asylum out of the ring! Dim is trying to stop them but they seem to be ignoring him! Ellis grabs the Doctor and throw him to Peter who drops him with a clothesline!

The lights go out, and a picture flashes across the titan tron, illuminating the ring.

[Image: G8EdR3C.png]

The image disappears off the screen, leaving the ring in only darkness. A random woman in the audience screams right before the lights turns on. Standing in the middle of the ring is a naked man, standing about 5'6". He is wearing a mask, so we cannot see his face, but otherwise he is naked. He looks at Peter, and pulls a dildo out of his ass, literally, and smacks Peter in the face with it. Peter falls to the ground, and the naked man jumps on Peter's torso, and begins to piss right in his face.

"Suck my fucking dick. Faggot."

He pushes Ellis back! He swings his soapsock around and nails Peter with it as he lays on the ground! The masked man looks poised and ready.

Wait!

Ethan Bird slides into the ring and damn nearly decapitates the man with his baseball bat! Ethan Bird smiles as he weighs the bat in his hand. Dim, Ellis, and Peter smile and nod approvingly at him. Bird motions for them to hold Doc. Peter and Ellis grab Doc and hold him in a sacrificial position. Dim still looks torn about the whole thing. Bird aims his bat at him and winds back.

BEFORE BLASTING DIM!

Dim falls back into the ropes with his arms tied up! Bird quickly adjusts and creams Ellis with a nasty shot to the face! Peter looks confused. Bird grabs the head of Peter and rams him facefirst into the crotch of Dim! Dim howls out in pain before Bird connects a shot to his chin shutting him up with his bat.

Doc shakily gets to his feet and looks at Bird. Bird gives him a blank stare before revitalizing the referee!

Doc grabs Peter throws him over the top rope! Doc leads Peter to the gravesite at ringside. He picks up a shovel and levels Peter with it! Peter collapses back into the grave. Doc points at the truck and Mastermind glares at him before getting into it. He begins getting the controls set and the shovel loader begins dropping dirt onto the unconscious body of Peter Gilmour!

Once the ground is completely full, Mastermind exits the vehicle and raises the hand of Doctor D'Ville naming him still the champion! Mastermind walks away while shaking his head thinking about the possibility of killing Peter Gilmour. Doctor D'Ville throws his title over his shoulder and walks up to Ethan Bird.

The two stare at each other for a moment before Ethan Bird extends his hand with a cocky expression on his face. D'Ville laughs slightly at this before flashing his enormous grin and shakes his hand. Neither man is budging an inch as the screen fades to black.

[Image: S3d7rKH.png]

[Image: ZT38ONc.png?1]
Edit this post
Hate Post Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 4 users Like Kirk MacClay's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (07-01-2015), Mr Killjoy (07-01-2015), Matthew Oaktree (07-02-2015), The Phantom (07-03-2015)
Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Kirk MacClay's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (07-01-2015), Mia Dim (07-02-2015)
07-01-2015, 10:39 PM
Championship gold will come my way soon enough but for now I focus on kicking Tammy I mean Tommy's ass this week!

Thank You Morbid for this amazing banner!
[Image: Wh7bDD2.jpg]

Record since return

2-3
07-01-2015, 10:51 PM
Dimmy, you've lost your title to someone who YOU called sub-human, less than a man, I have two simple questions. What does that make YOU? And where is your God NOW?

As for your associate Wyatt, you think you can make me a target? Ask Dim how good that panned out for him. I'm making you MY target, I will be X-Treme Champion heading into Relentless and I'm letting it be known right now it is YOU I wish to defend the title against Wyatt. Be ready.

Kind Regards

Your NEW X-Treme Champion. Faggots.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

The following 3 users Like Mr Killjoy's post:
Ozymandias (07-02-2015), Matthew Oaktree (07-02-2015), King Vincent (07-02-2015)
07-01-2015, 10:53 PM
So who's Hart Champion?

I'm a lying asshole who says in public threads that he donated to the fed when he didn't

I'm a whiny bitch who sends shitty PMs to my opponent after he beats me fairly

I'm also pretty sure I might be retarded, except I still don't know what retarded means

Be my friend
07-01-2015, 11:11 PM
(07-01-2015 10:51 PM)"Mr FN Dominance Said:  Dimmy, you've lost your title to someone who YOU called sub-human, less than a man, I have two simple questions. What does that make YOU? And where is your God NOW?

As for your associate Wyatt, you think you can make me a target? Ask Dim how good that panned out for him. I'm making you MY target, I will be X-Treme Champion heading into Relentless and I'm letting it be known right now it is YOU I wish to defend the title against Wyatt. Be ready.

Kind Regards

Easy there champ! Let's see how you fight against someone with more then a 3rd grade education!

Record since return

2-3
07-01-2015, 11:12 PM
he wont last long as champ ;)

[Image: h7hb52C.png]

[Image: JeeZbnb.gif]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
07-01-2015, 11:14 PM
(07-01-2015 11:11 PM)Fontanna Said:  
(07-01-2015 10:51 PM)"Mr FN Dominance Said:  Dimmy, you've lost your title to someone who YOU called sub-human, less than a man, I have two simple questions. What does that make YOU? And where is your God NOW?

Kind Regards

Easy there champ! Let's see how you fight against someone with more then a 3rd grade education!

Hey give Dimmy credit where credit is due, he said it was a fourth grade education. But fine, I've already accepted your little challenge for July 13 on Madness. Be ready kid.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

07-01-2015, 11:20 PM
(07-01-2015 11:14 PM)"Mr FN Dominance Said:  
(07-01-2015 11:11 PM)Fontanna Said:  

Kind Regards

Hey give Dimmy credit where credit is due, he said it was a fourth grade education. But fine, I've already accepted your little challenge for July 13 on Madness. Be ready kid.

I was born ready Trax! Will see how much you like being Xtreme Champion when I drop you on your head from 20 feet in the air!

Record since return

2-3
07-01-2015, 11:25 PM
Shut the fuck up faggot

America will recover from the injustice that took place to tnight.

11-10
Champion

devout christian

rockstar republican

glory to all whites

and if u dont like it then u can leave                                                                                    faggot

07-01-2015, 11:28 PM
Shut up you little faggot

11-10
Champion

devout christian

rockstar republican

glory to all whites

and if u dont like it then u can leave                                                                                    faggot

07-01-2015, 11:30 PM
frodo it was YOU you lying faggot. dont worry I'll make your comeback real short.. like your penis

and to everybody else who got involved in my match.. u all will be dealt with.

the reaper has risen and u all will die!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Unknown Soldier (07-01-2015)
07-01-2015, 11:31 PM
(07-01-2015 11:28 PM)Dim The Professer of Insanety Said:  Shut up you little faggot

HAHAHAHA The Almighty Dim got beat! By a black man non the less! Black Lives Matter Dim LMAO!

Record since return

2-3
07-01-2015, 11:46 PM
suuuure.. and I'm one of the klansman

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
07-02-2015, 04:25 AM
Stop making excuses Drew. Your lucky Ethan won and you lost the title otherwise you wouldn't be standing.

I'm a lying asshole who says in public threads that he donated to the fed when he didn't

I'm a whiny bitch who sends shitty PMs to my opponent after he beats me fairly

I'm also pretty sure I might be retarded, except I still don't know what retarded means

Be my friend
07-02-2015, 05:14 AM
Thunderbolt that might be the most confusing thing I've heard since I arrived here.

[Image: ethan_zpsyjvsn0dk.jpg]
07-02-2015, 05:15 AM
Drew....

Young man, its for the best. I would have easily taken your dignity and the title.

Now they can do what is right an award the Hart Title to me.

07-02-2015, 05:43 AM
(07-02-2015 05:27 AM)Drew Archyle Said:  
(07-02-2015 05:15 AM)EthanBird Said:  Drew....

Young man, its for the best. I would have easily taken your dignity and the title.

Now they can do what is right an award the Hart Title to me.

"Young man?

Young man?

Oh really?"

In-Ring Name: Drew Archyle

Wrestler's Real Name (if applicable): Andrew Archyle

New to XWF or a returning roster member?: Returning

Wrestler Date of Birth: 12/7/1985

and...

In-Ring Name: Ethan Bird

Wrestler's Real Name (if applicable): Ethan Bird

New to XWF or a returning roster member?: New

Wrestler Date of Birth: 3/8/90

Do your research next time you bearded bitch.

And just so we're all clear here, young man, if you were to face me the only thing you would be taking from me would be a boot up your ass, a punch across the jaw and a pin.

Now, move along, you aren't in my league. You see the very title you seek is the one I've already won. So go back to the kiddie pool where you belong.

Or you know, you can just run away from a match with Frodo.

Frodo, a guy Peter Gilmour beats on the regular and you ran from him.

Bitch.

Congratulations my boy, you won a match. I've seen what you bring to the table and its truly embarrassing. I am honestly confident anyone could have beaten Ginger, hell Thunderbolt or Fontanna could have beat her and those two struggle to put sentences together.

I call you 'Young Man' because of your intelligence. You may be older than I in years, but certainly not knowledge.

All I'm saying, friend, is that I would have easily beaten you, the same way I've beaten everyone else.

As for the kiddie pool, my boy, do the 'kiddie pool' occupants usually close the show? Standing face to face with the champion? Perhaps next time, you should do your research. Including watching the show ALL THE WAY UNTIL THE END.

You, aren't in my league. Run away before I make an example out of you.

07-02-2015, 06:03 AM
(07-02-2015 05:52 AM)Drew Archyle Said:  "Do your research he says?

Do as I say, not as I do right Ethan?

What's that?

The guy who believes himself to be my better when it comes to knowledge can't mentally wrestle himself out of a paper bag.

Bird Brain Said:I am honestly confident anyone could have beaten Ginger, hell Thunderbolt or Fontanna could have beat her and those two struggle to put sentences together.

"Oh you mean like last week when Thunderbolt took on Ginger and beat her right?

Oh wait, that's not what happened, that's right. Ginger beat Thunderbolt. Just like everyone beats Thunderbolt.

You want to talk about embarrassing, keep opening your mouth and inserting your own foot and yeah, you'll be schooling everyone on exactly what embarrassing is.

Congratulations Ethan, you showed up at the end of the show to help a guy who didn't need your help. You think the longest reigning Universal Champion couldn't have fended off a couple of racetards?

Oh snap, Ethan showed up at the end of the show, suddenly he's a main eventer. Suddenly he matters.

Please. Your highlight to date is beating a guy with 1 win in 13 matches, a guy I've bitched slap twice already and Cain, a guy who has never won anything. Ever. Yeah "my friend" that is text book kiddie pool material.

Talk to me when you main event a match, or you know, do something of consequence.

Oh and while you're struggling to do that how about you take your own advice, son, and do some research because from where I'm sitting the only thing bigger than your ignorance is that crumb duster you got hanging from your chin.

Don't look now but I think I can spot some week old ketchup in there.

Whoa Whoa Whoa... I'm confused.... how have you "bitch slapped" a guy twice already and been in a main event, when yesterday was your first match?

Maybe try thinking before you speak, looks like you belong in the parade of retards that Doc and I disposed off.

07-02-2015, 06:09 AM
It certainly appears as though Drew, might be the dumbest roster member we have.

What is "mental wrestling" you idiot? I cant "mentally wrestle my way out of a paper bag"?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT DOESNT EVEN MAKE SENSE.

07-02-2015, 06:12 AM
(07-02-2015 06:10 AM)Drew Archyle Said:  
(07-02-2015 06:03 AM)EthanBird Said:  
(07-02-2015 05:52 AM)Drew Archyle Said:  "Do your research he says?

Do as I say, not as I do right Ethan?

What's that?

The guy who believes himself to be my better when it comes to knowledge can't mentally wrestle himself out of a paper bag.

"Oh you mean like last week when Thunderbolt took on Ginger and beat her right?

Oh wait, that's not what happened, that's right. Ginger beat Thunderbolt. Just like everyone beats Thunderbolt.

You want to talk about embarrassing, keep opening your mouth and inserting your own foot and yeah, you'll be schooling everyone on exactly what embarrassing is.

Congratulations Ethan, you showed up at the end of the show to help a guy who didn't need your help. You think the longest reigning Universal Champion couldn't have fended off a couple of racetards?

Oh snap, Ethan showed up at the end of the show, suddenly he's a main eventer. Suddenly he matters.

Please. Your highlight to date is beating a guy with 1 win in 13 matches, a guy I've bitched slap twice already and Cain, a guy who has never won anything. Ever. Yeah "my friend" that is text book kiddie pool material.

Talk to me when you main event a match, or you know, do something of consequence.

Oh and while you're struggling to do that how about you take your own advice, son, and do some research because from where I'm sitting the only thing bigger than your ignorance is that crumb duster you got hanging from your chin.

Don't look now but I think I can spot some week old ketchup in there.

Whoa Whoa Whoa... I'm confused.... how have you "bitch slapped" a guy twice already and been in a main event, when yesterday was your first match?

Maybe try thinking before you speak, looks like you belong in the parade of retards that Doc and I disposed off.

Wow.

Just.

Wow.

And here I thought Thunderbolt was an idiot.

Who said anything about me being in a main event? Certainly wasn't me.

I haven't eaten yet Ethan and while I'm hungry I'd prefer you not put words into my mouth.

I said talk to me when you are in a main event. I never said anything about me.

Now as for bitch slapping someone twice, again, research is your friend. Try Google sometime.

In fact, since you are clearly lazy I'll even do it for you.

Drew doing work for Ethan because Ethan's too lazy. First link by the way. < - Clicky Clicky

Lets be honest young man, did you get "confused" on your "handle" almost like you were in someone else's body?

07-02-2015, 06:23 AM
(07-02-2015 06:18 AM)Drew Archyle Said:  "Speaking of getting "handled" aren't you tired of me verbally abusing you yet?"

Confused? The only person here that's confused is you. I guess I just assumed that someone who portrays himself the way you do would have one of those fancy smart interactive tv's. Guess not.

You see where I'm sitting a little pop up showed up on my smart tv and I used my remote to click on it and bam it took me to a whole other website with links to clips of the two instances in which I bitch slapped Fontanna. That's pretty cool right?

Just a hint though, the TV needs to be hooked up to the internet, either wireless or hardwired.

Give a shout if that's too complicated for you. You seem easily confused with how this all works.

Its comical to me, how you avoid answering things that prove your lack of intelligence. Paper bag wrestling, you being confused on who you are.

Now you're ranting about a TV?

I'm done replying to you. You are certainly the dumbest guy here and that is saying something. Good luck, hopefully you stick around for more then a few weeks so our paths can cross ;)

07-02-2015, 06:41 AM
Now we're correcting each others grammar?

You're a pathetic little fuck. You'll see me soon.

07-02-2015, 06:43 AM
Alright, I never do this, but you've actually annoyed me to the point of frustration. I have other things to do, then just troll back and forth with you. Apparently you don't.

You and I. In two weeks at Madness.

07-02-2015, 06:51 AM

"So many men. So much anger and frustration. Soo much tension and needs releasing. We should have a battle royal to let off all this steam. I could only imagine what it would feel like to have all of you tryin' to touch me."

[Image: ErUJ6ZG.jpg]
07-02-2015, 07:51 AM
Thunderbolt or Fontana could beat me? I won my match against Thunderbolt. And I won my title in my first night, but winning a match with four other people, and then winning a match with Vinnie Lane. You know Vinnie Lane, yeah? Guy Andy put in a coma, who was the Hart Champ, and apparently a big deal. Ethan, you're vastly underselling Andy. Even with that injury to his special toy, which I am terribly sorry for. You scared me, and I panicked. Even with that, he's more of a man than you'll ever be. So, stop being a pretend tough guy, and apologise. You cuddly bear, you.

[Image: aTUIZMN.png]

<3 Gator <3

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Wednesday Night Warfare 08/30/2017 Dr. Milton Matthews 12 365 08-31-2017 11:26 PM
Last Post: Robbie Bourbon
  WEDNESDAY NIGHT WARFARE 3/15 Jefferson Jackson 18 1,242 03-17-2017 03:49 PM
Last Post: The Monster of Htaed
  Wednesday Night Warfare February 15th, 2017 Jefferson Jackson 17 1,013 02-17-2017 05:06 PM
Last Post: The Jester™ - Cadryn Tiberius
  Wednesday Night Warfare 2/1 King Vincent 23 1,942 02-04-2017 08:47 PM
Last Post: Peter Fn Gilmour
  Wednesday Night Warfare 10/26 King Vincent 7 944 10-28-2016 11:19 PM
Last Post: Thaddeus Duke
  Wednesday Night Warfare 10/12 King Vincent 9 1,241 10-13-2016 07:13 AM
Last Post: Z
  Wednesday night Warfare 8/31/2016 Frodo mother fucking Smackins 2 521 09-01-2016 08:40 PM
Last Post: Peter Fn Gilmour
  Wednesday Night Warfare 8/17 Frodo mother fucking Smackins 25 2,709 08-18-2016 11:35 AM
Last Post: drezdin5788
  Wednesday night warfare 8/3 Frodo mother fucking Smackins 22 2,882 08-08-2016 07:48 PM
Last Post: OneInTheChamber
  Wednesday night Warfare 4/27 Frodo mother fucking Smackins 26 4,832 05-01-2016 01:22 AM
Last Post: Ted and Dave

User(s) browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)