Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-18-2024, 01:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
House of Chains
Fontanna Offline
I told you SO!!!

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

07-01-2015, 11:30 PM

Flashback: 15 YEARS AGO

( Fifteen years ago a very broken Freddy Fontanna stumbled into the gym of the famous Skullys Pro Wrestling Academy. Old Man Skully gave Fontanna the once over and decided he wasn't good enough to be in his gym. Fontanna explained he had no where else to go...so Skully informed him that his life was about to be a living hell...)

Skully- Listen kid if you're going to be in this business then you got to be tough. I once wrestled for forty-five minutes with a broken sternum! I was spitting up blood but managed to win the fucking match! Are you tough enough kid?

Fontanna- I believe so Sir!

Skully- You believe so? Or do you fucking know so? I refuse to waste my time on some piece of shit that's just going to quit when he can't take anymore!

Fontanna- I KNOW SO SIR!

(Skully shakes his head and pulls a kendo stick from under the ring...)

Skully- Well we'll see about that!

( Skully hit's Fontanna across the ribs! Fontanna winced from the smack of the stick. Skully rears back and smacks Fontanna again across the ribs. This time the skin begins to welt! Fontanna cusses under his breath...)

Skully- What kid? You have enough? Can't take anymore?

( Fontanna screams out...)

Fontanna- NOOOOO!

(Skully rears back and hit's Fontanna one more time across his ribs...Fontanna let's out a scream...his stomach was bright red from the welts...Skully throws the kendo stick down.)

Skully- Three hit's and your squealing like a bitch! Hit the showers...I can't stand to be around you anymore!

(Fontanna jogs to the locker room as we fade out into the XWF Logo...)

END FLASHBACK...

( Fontanna is in a dark room...a strobe light is the only light in the room. Through the fractured light we see a bunch of chains hanging all around the room. Fontanna is sitting in a wooden chair in the middle of the room. He stairs blankly into the camera...)

Fontanna- You see Tommy Wish...Last time we faced I was a little lost on who I may be! New to this company I really didn't know my role...well you awakened something inside me! Something that I've pushed deep down into my heart! So I must thank you for unlocking the cage and letting the real monster free! When you were cutting off my oxygen and I was fading in and out of reality...I had a very enlightening moment of zen!

(Fontanna starts wrapping a chain around his fist...)

Fontanna- When I wrap this around your neck and start to choke the life out of your worthless body...I'm going to finally do what everyone in this fed would love to do, and that's rid this company of trash like you! I know what your thinking Tommy...You think I'm talking out my ass...You laugh at me...don't you Tommy?

(Fontanna slams the chain into his fore head busting himself wide open. As the blood began to poor down Fontanna's head, he begins to laugh uncontrollably as we fade into the XWF logo...)

[Image: 154dbb5.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post