Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 12:15 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Faceless Chain...(RP 1)
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-01-2015, 04:06 PM

This Promo Soundtrack brought to you by....

Who Are You?

Man that question is worthless, I am a person of God who fears the holy word!.... no not really, I am a man who has no clear idea of what I am trying to accomplish in this universe. I can be a martian or a Goblin who loves kittens. The thing is, I know I am not the best pro wrestler within this generation of new breed.

Do you think you still got it?

Does a fly penetrate a force field of light? I'm that fly who flies into the world of pain and misery, more pain less of a miserable of life, when I choked Ellis/Fontanna with that chain, I knew I wasn't giving pain to those victims but a new leash on life with my mark on it. Let the marks prove that we are all just one strong capable humans who can take a hit.

What is your true fear?

My one truest fear is.......

Why does chains make you excited?

Chains make me feel so good on the inside, and the more and more I strangle people with chains and maybe slash the chain on their bodies, I just want to be violent as possible with that weapon of choice. The match is what my opponent really wanted to, so I am giving him the benefit of the doubt that he has entered into a realm of pain that he knows he can't ever heal from.

Do you think this match will prove your worth?

My worth has already been proven, from the time I chained my Queen to chaining coast to coast across the hemisphere. So in short, it might seem worthless in the long run of the buy rates, but it it will be something special for the audience to remember.

What is your plan for this upcoming Monday?

Simple, cut off his oxygen and turn him into a rosebud six feet deep, then make him all bloody until the ref needs to stop the match to screw me over. Then I stand over the beautifully lifeless Queen on the mat with a slight tear on my eye for what I have done to this tough headed Queen.

Any Finial Words to tell Fontanna?

Yes, you can beat your intern's...scream at kids...and talk shit about the basement dwellers who don't have a dime to their name about their body; but my friend who is a dramatic egotistic Queen, you sure do know how to get others to work up a riot. Hey, maybe you should have been an extra on Magic Mike instead of being a Wrestler who's career will be cut short within a week from now. Keep ya Head up, Queen Fonta!
Edit Hate Post Like Post