Current XWF board time: 12-18-2017, 06:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)
Vote daily AGAIN for XWF
06-30-2015, 07:27 PM
Originally I was keeping this particular voting site just to the staff and a few select others, but I figure it's about time to open this up to everybody. Basically this site accepts ONE vote per day, per IP address. The two e-feds that are above us seem to be competing with each other to see who has access to more proxies and more IP addresses as their votes are clearly inflated, which numerous people before me have pointed out. If you have the time to vote once a day for the XWF, please do so. If you have the ability to vote from multiple IP addresses per day, feel free to do that as well, since apparently that's how everyone else does it on this toplist site. Just make sure that if you're switching IPs but on the same browser, you clear your cookies and cache between each IP switch. Yup, I know their game too. ;)

You will be taken to a page with a button at the top which you have to click to confirm that you're voting for the XWF, and then you get taken to the actual list where you'll see us probably somewhere in the top 3. It's a TWO step process. First click the link I pasted above, and then click the button at the top of the new page that opens and it will take your vote.

There is also a comments and ratings section, where the other feds on this list just keep rating themselves a 10 and rating the other feds low. lol Some of the comments they include with their ratings of themselves and of each other (and us) are pretty amusing, although a bit childish. I'm not sure how often you're allowed to rate/comment from the same IP, but it seems to be longer than just a day wait for this option. At any rate, feel free to go rate us a 10 to make sure our rating stays far above the others, and if you so feel inclined to rate/comment on the other feds there, I can't stop you. ;) Just keep in mind the site will not accept a "0" rating for any fed you think lowly of. The lowest rating you can give another fed is a 1, even though there's an option for 0. You'll see the rating/comment link to the right of each fed on the actual list after you've voted using the above link.

I wonder if we can manage to break into the top two and put a dent in their little game for a while. :)
Edit this post
Hate Post Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-30-2015, 07:54 PM
This is the list originally found the XWF on!!

The following 2 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
 Shane Carver  (06-30-2015), John_Black (07-19-2015)
06-30-2015, 10:46 PM
Thanks to all who have been voting and will continue to do so daily. I see some votes have been coming in strong already, but let's also remember to fill in the rating/comments section so the idiots from other feds who just want to talk shit get phased down the list.

To fill in a rating for us (hopefully of 10) and add a custom comment, you must click the "rate this site" link that is to the right of our XWF banner on that list.

The normal "in" votes will bump us higher in the actual list, but the ratings (of 10) will keep our current rating much higher than any of the others. Normal votes are most important, but the ratings and comments are nice too because they'll stay visible for a much longer time, even after the normal "in" votes get reset monthly. Right now we're a 9.18 rating but I'm sure we can get a lot closer to an actual 10.

[Image: X3tQQiM.jpg]
I'm Shane Carver under this mask, I promise -told you so

Ever curious what people are up to?

07-19-2015, 09:14 AM
Ok, the votes have reset on that list. It's time for everybody to get in there and vote!

And yeah, I was serious when I said to please vote EVERY DAY. This particular list has proven to be the source of a lot of our best and longest lasting RPers, so if you guys actually want to see this place jumping again, actually come in and vote EVERY DAY. That means you, Guest.

If 10 of you vote RIGHT NOW, we'll be #1 on this list within the hour, until the other two feds catch on and call in their proxies and go nuts again. THIS IS THE TIME!

07-19-2015, 10:21 AM
I hadn't seen this before, but I went and voted now.

[Image: pdAMRjn.png]
Hey there daddy...

Roxy's Backstage Pass?
07-19-2015, 12:03 PM
(07-19-2015 09:14 AM)Shane Anonistrator Said:  Ok, the votes have reset on that list. It's time for everybody to get in there and vote!

And yeah, I was serious when I said to please vote EVERY DAY. This particular list has proven to be the source of a lot of our best and longest lasting RPers, so if you guys actually want to see this place jumping again, actually come in and vote EVERY DAY. That means you, Robbie Bourbon.

If 10 of you vote RIGHT NOW, we'll be #1 on this list within the hour, until the other two feds catch on and call in their proxies and go nuts again. THIS IS THE TIME!

Hey, it's the link I found the XWF with, and I voted.

[Image: BNfJAHE.jpg]
Happy Motherfucker, Sad Motherfucker, Angry Motherfucker, Bad Motherfucker.

Hart Champion - January 18, 2017 - April 1, 2017
XWF Universal Champion - September 17,
2017 - Present
07-19-2015, 12:05 PM
This is also the link I found this place on. And here I am a year later.

[Image: S3d7rKH.png]

[Image: ZT38ONc.png?1]
07-19-2015, 01:20 PM
While I have voted, and will continue to do so, I have a few ideas since we're making our voices heard. No offense if anyone finds this scathing, it's really not meant to be.

First, I found the page with those links on it by typing 'efed' into Google, and it wouldn't surprise me if it was the same for others who have found the XWF via that linklist. The reason I typed 'efed' into Google was because I was in one back in 1999-2000, and thought it was a lot of fun. Back then, things were a different story; different time, different place, different culture. I was honestly looking for the efed I did rp in back in the day. It was enormous; so big that it was actually split into 5 or 6 different territories that had their own admins, with a world title that would travel to said territory if the champion was from there, and huge quarterly PPV's that brought all the territories together. There were wait lists to get into the fed. Back then, typing efed into a search engine yielded more results. Again, different time, different place.

So here I am, 15 to 16 years later, fresh after having life yank at the short and curlies yet again. I was rejected from rehab due to having too high a blood sugar count, and the double whammy of giving up both booze and cake at the same time was not only daunting, but apparently beyond the capabilities of said rehab facility. So I went somewhere I could vent all my frustration and anger and angst and self-pity and loathing with little to no repercussion; the internet. I couldn't just go off and detonate on everybody who posted something I disagreed with on Facebook lest I alienate friends, family, and especially professional contacts. A world where someone can just go to my Facebook page and read about all the negativity I was bringing to the table is one where I better watch my ass because it could mean a job opportunity in the future. So, I went back to efedding to exorcise my demons, so to speak. It's working; I'm now 3 months sober, my blood sugar is now in manageable levels without medication, and at work I'm more productive than ever (customer support for tax accounting software can be kind of grating, especially when someone is either frustrated about not having a tax refund fast enough, or worse yet, they owe money and need an explanation of how our software didn't make errors/IRS guidelines), all thanks to the fact that no company in the world is going to come here to investigate my character prior to hiring or promoting me. The fact that I'm having a good time and there's actually a pretty solid (albeit small) community, I'm glad to be playing in the XWF.

Now, for a time, I also worked as a small business adviser within the company for a different product (specifically small business accounting software), basically assisting frustrated people through how to switch browsers, finding misplaced decimals, and coming up with ideas to improve their business (sometimes in the name of selling more product, but usually by pointing out simple things they could try to get more revenue). This is a website, websites aren't free, so even though I play the game here, I'm going to look at it as a small business for a moment and present an idea that I have.

1. We need a name other than eFed.

First off, as noted above, searching the term eFed just doesn't yield the same results it used to. Not by a long shot. I remember pages that were triple the size of the link list above, and efeds that had active waiting periods just to accept members. This is for a bevy of reasons; the decline in professional wrestling's popularity (which even I admit is why I stepped away in the first place), the advent of Facebook and blogging (two things eFedding actually predated by a hefty margin of time), internet speeds allowing for more forms of entertainment beyond text based variety (remember when a .jpg took a minute to load?), etc. I'm sure I could spend all day coming up with possibilities as to why it's not as rampant as it once was. Regardless, we pull a simple trick that most businesses that are having difficulties pull; rebranding. By all means, we're an eFed, we'll continue to be an eFed, and we'll still be associated with the eFed world. But, having a few more terms that'll hit on Google, such as Wrestling RPG, Role-Playing Wrestling, etc., will actually get us a lot more exposure. True, we'll get some players that just seem like shit, we'll get some players here just to shit up the boards, but if we want to get more people who have a passion for writing, role-playing, AND wrestling (which is a helluva combination) we're probably going to have to filter out some turds anyhow. This leads me to my next idea.

2. We need to extend what we do to a broader presence.

This directly ties in with the first instance. I don't know if anybody else does this, but considering the circumstances that brought me back to eFedding and the XWF in particular, I tell everyone I know about the XWF. I tell them about the trick I pulled to keep me away from drinking, the 'Robbie Bourbon Project' I have going on, all the nonsense I can throw into the mix on a lark when I want to amuse myself. Knowing a few other addicts in my life, some of whom are still struggling with the pain of not using anymore, I recommend the XWF to them as a means to express themselves fully without worrying about the feelings of taboo they may invoke and the embarrassment they feel when expressing oneself in person, face to face. That's just a personal experience, though. There have to be other avenues to get people involved who flat-out have never heard of eFedding or the XWF. Post flyers at a local game store; if some jackass walks up and belittles it, challenge them to play (there are more tropes to a typical gaming shop than in pro-wrestling, the alpha-nerd being one of them). The worst that can happen is we get someone trolling the site for a few days. Post XWF links other places you visit on the internet that would serve to inflate our membership with quality entries. Maybe a blog; maybe a response to a blog; who knows. Granted, the combination of Pro-Wrestling, Role-Playing, and Creative Writing (and you'll pardon me for separating role-playing and creative writing; eFedding is the ONLY RPG that immediately comes to mind without any aspect of statistics or algebra) is a niche, at best. The mine you never dig will never bring you dirt by the truckload, nor will it bring gold or diamond.

If this seems outlandish, please let me know and I will stick to writing about orangutans, robots, and body slams.
The following 2 users Like Robbie Bourbon's post:
Ozymandias (07-19-2015), Kirk MacClay (07-19-2015)
07-19-2015, 01:33 PM
Color me intrigued. How would we go about the rebranding process?

[Image: S3d7rKH.png]

[Image: ZT38ONc.png?1]
07-19-2015, 02:58 PM
In short terms; we rip off Vince McMahon's playbook. Or parts of it. Specifically creating our own nomenclature.

We still carry ties to the rest of the eFed community, but we're not just an eFed. eFeds have rp'ers who cut promos for weekly cards and scheduled PPVs for titles that are actually more legitimately contested than their real-life analogues. The XWF has writers who tell stories to support their character within the world judged only by their own written word describing their actions and how they relate to the living, breathing, player-driven and competitive universe that is the XWF. You just take what we do already and make it sound sexier, really, using creative language to tell the truth.

Now, this might sway journeyman RPers away, at first. They'll see the layout of the page and terms they aren't familiar with. Instead of "Board Index" they see "Hub"; no change, just a different way of expressing where the roleplaying, OOC interactions, and other news can be found.

We also flash in those booleans we want hitting on Google, Bing, anything, by putting them right on the front page. Wrestling RPG, etc. I would actually go ask 100 people to come up with a term to describe an eFed that wasn't 'eFed' by describing it in it's most basic terms. In order to do this, we would of course need those most basic terms.

If you go to the XWF frontpage, there is no definition of what an eFed is, what the XWF really is, or what's expected. It's actually entirely conceivable that someone could sign up without a clue of what to do. It almost practically screams fanfic considering we liberally use famous people's pictures, which is OK, because we want and accept fanfic writers, but we're certainly more than that. I can agree with the idea to lurk more, especially in an eFed, where it can actually make or break you competitively.

So, if we have the space, on the front page we should put a big, very noticeable section that reads 'New to the XWF?' or 'What is the XWF?', which clearly defines what the XWF is under our own terms, along with what a traditional eFed is (and more specifically, what it can be), and what defines a roleplay (A peice posted to the rp board to indicate the actions and thoughts of your character; we really want to keep this definition loose, especially if we get really talented people). Essentially, we do what most software and games come with these days; we slap the tutorial right on the front page.

And this is exactly the page that Google will link to when people search those terms as come up by the survey results.

Now, there are other places that have taken to using the buffed-up language approach to the frontpage; but still no real Q&D of what is going on, specifically in terms that make it sound enticing. If you Google "Wrestling RPG" you'll find exactly the one I'm talking about on page one (surrounded by instances of a pen and paper tabletop Wrestling RPG), which means there's room for us there. Furthermore, their whole fed is run like we run the Xtreme Championship, which means we have them trumped in terms of variety and ways to play.

So even if it's a link that takes you to this:

What is the XWF?

The Xtreme Wrestling Federation is an interaction based, talent-driven professional wrestling organization which also hosts numerous other characters and happenings than what one would normally see on most pro-wrestling broadcasts. Sitting somewhere between Celebrity Deathmatch and Game of Thrones, where anything can and will happen, is the wildest universe in existence.

Also, it is a (this is where I'd list my market research results), which is commonly called an 'eFed'.

What is an eFed?

An eFed is an online roleplaying game where conflict tends to get generated by the players and resolved by the strenth of their role-playing as judged by a silent, unknown panel, generally typified by having similar structure to that of a professional wrestling organization. This comes complete with an non-player characters, a universal location where all the characters congregate once or twice a week, usually in a ring. As opposed to most other types of RPGs out there, an eFed usually has no mathmatic system in place and is generally all driven by role play.

What is a Role Play?

A peice posted to the XWF boards to indicate the actions and thoughts of your character. This can and does mean whatever you wish it to. You have complete freedom to express the views of your character as you see fit. The opposite of this is called 'out of character', or OOC for short, which is used for conversation outside the parameters of the game universe.

[Image: BNfJAHE.jpg]
Happy Motherfucker, Sad Motherfucker, Angry Motherfucker, Bad Motherfucker.

Hart Champion - January 18, 2017 - April 1, 2017
XWF Universal Champion - September 17,
2017 - Present
The following 5 users Like Robbie Bourbon's post:
Kirk MacClay (07-19-2015), Doctor Louis D'Ville (07-19-2015), Christopher Isles (07-19-2015), TJ Wallace (07-23-2015), The Phantom (07-23-2015)
07-19-2015, 03:29 PM
you long winded sumbitch!

болезненное ангел!
[Image: KeLw0kH.png]

[Image: iN7sZvx.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014

Made Peter Suck His Own Dick And Like It!
Defeated Trax as the Universal Champion!
The following 1 user Likes ♆♍ᵹŗᶀìȡ 卐 Ąᾗᶃḝᶋ ♆'s post:
 Robbie Bourbon  (07-19-2015)
07-19-2015, 08:22 PM
I get where Bourbon is coming from in that we should expand our identity a bit even if it's small things like tweaking the language we're using. For starters, a lot of our members don't follow or aren't even familiar with professional wrestling which is crazy to me. But there is that group of people and they can contribute just as much as the hardcore wrestling fans.

In the case of that particular group, I suppose they would view it as something along the lines of "competitive creative writing" if the whole "wrasslin'" aspect of it doesn't appeal to them. The thing is though, that could also be misleading since it's a requirement that members acknowledge the wrestling business and their match whenever they post an RP. I'd hate for someone to come in thinking that they can just copy and paste their novel devoted dragon fucking and win simply because it's written better.

But yeah, the front page probably would be better off as an info page that lists who we are and what you're getting yourself into when you click the sign up button. I'll take some of the ideas you dropped on here and see how I can include them on the front page.

[Image: PHk8Thv.png]
The following 1 user Likes John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
♆♍ᵹŗᶀìȡ 卐 Ąᾗᶃḝᶋ ♆ (07-19-2015)
07-19-2015, 08:27 PM
Why would anyone be searching for terms that don't exist outside of here?

Hey there daddy...

Roxy's Backstage Pass?
07-19-2015, 08:34 PM
(07-19-2015 08:22 PM)Burger King John Said:  I'd hate for someone to come in thinking that they can just copy and paste their novel devoted dragon fucking and win simply because it's written better.

You mean someone hasn't done Dragon fucking yet? I'm shocked. But, I'm on it. Dragon fucking, and wrestling.

[Image: wdodNI1.png]

Dim
07-19-2015, 08:50 PM
name one person who fucked a dragon.

I see where people are coming from, reality is that 99% of the people here write about things other than wrestling unless its trash talk. I have always believed that the work should be based around the wrestling world more and not so...novel like...as it were. many examples can be found at almost every click.

I haven't watched wrestling since I was a kid and that's mostly because I just grew out of it (not everyone does) but I did e-fed while I watched wrestling back in the 90's. You don't need to be a current fan to enjoy the game, like Monopoly, you don't have to be an investor to enjoy the game.

When I looked for feds online I always typed in "Wrestling E-fed" to see what they had to offer, it is a term that's been around for a long time. Perhaps if you believe it would do better under a different title then it could be under two keywords instead of one...

XWF is the better of all the other federations because there are no real limitations here. Why join a federation that won't allow you to talk about fist fucking a horse pussy? Why would you do that? Those federations are for children, this is for adults. So, we may be in a slump right now when it comes to joiners and every federation i've ever been in had low points and reality is that it will always pick up. It's summer, it's nice outside and people want to go out, go on vacation. When the weather turns to shit people will look for more indoor entertainment.

the last bit was added, not really the point at hand but always a lingering concern to others.

Those are my fiddy cent

болезненное ангел!
[Image: KeLw0kH.png]

[Image: iN7sZvx.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014

Made Peter Suck His Own Dick And Like It!
Defeated Trax as the Universal Champion!
07-19-2015, 09:08 PM
I think that's what makes us better than other feds out there. No we don't have the latest fancy gadgets like 3D character rendering or some shit, but we give people a ton of freedom to create whatever story their crazy mind can come up with. Isn't that the main point of being in an RP fed is to be creative with your writing?

I handle a character on the side that's super racist and ignorant as fuck. Who doesn't want to write up a trash talk piece where they call him out on the number of things he's wrong about? And I have just as much fun trying to defend those views. It's fiction, go nuts with it.

The way I've always looked at XWF or efedding in general is that we're kind of in that WWF 1995 era mentality where you've got a roster full of people with day jobs. (The Goon, Doink, the shithead with the trash can...) Except less colorful than the gimmicks WWF was churning out back then.

And yeah, Morbid's pretty accurate about Summers being slow. I believe it's usually around September when business picks up. I'm not worried about it because this community has always been fun regardless of how slow or fast it's going. If Warfare is a 2 match show one week then fuck it, the GMs will go out of their way to make it the best 2-match show possible.

Go XWF!

[Image: PHk8Thv.png]
The following 5 users Like John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
Ginger Snaps (07-19-2015), ♆♍ᵹŗᶀìȡ 卐 Ąᾗᶃḝᶋ ♆ (07-19-2015),  Robbie Bourbon  (07-19-2015), Roxy Cotton (07-20-2015), The Phantom (07-23-2015)
07-19-2015, 09:09 PM
(07-19-2015 08:22 PM)Burger King John Said:  In the case of that particular group, I suppose they would view it as something along the lines of "competitive creative writing" if the whole "wrasslin'" aspect of it doesn't appeal to them. The thing is though, that could also be misleading since it's a requirement that members acknowledge the wrestling business and their match whenever they post an RP. I'd hate for someone to come in thinking that they can just copy and paste their novel devoted dragon fucking and win simply because it's written better.

This is something that I can see as a concern. To prepare for and acclimate these types of folks we could try a few things.

One option is to treat them as casual gamers, not prepared for competitive play. We set up a pocket full of jobbers who they can actually post an RP or two against, each with differing gradients of difficulty to beat. The bottom tier has to emphasize the ability to acknowledge the universe and the circumstances their character find themselves in, even going so far as having that (or those) particular jobbers just asking the question "Why are you in an XWF ring?", let alone seeing if they can make the challenge of posting something by a deadline. Once it's of the opinion of yourself and other management members that these types of RPers aren't going to muddy up the waters and create rifts on the board where an excellent writer fails against an excellent RPer, they can get into competitive play. Basically, before they get to the PVP aspect of things and get pancaked and turned off immediately, regardless of how intriguing said dragon fuckery, they have a chance against bots to hone a basic skill set to actually be able to play. Furthermore, if the dragon fucker is a well written character that can fit into the XWF universe without compromise, this could be an opportunity to open a dialogue with the roleplayer and get to know them, and possibly point them in the direction where their character can compete. If they fail to improve, and continue to disregard the idea and keep posting irrelevance, you stop booking them.
07-19-2015, 10:09 PM
I didn't mean to open a can of worms. I really think that there's nothing wrong at all with the XWF currently; but if the topic is promoting the site then there might be a few ideas to consider when approaching that.
The following 1 user Likes Robbie Bourbon's post:
Ellis Bolton (07-19-2015)
07-20-2015, 01:02 AM
I do appreciate feedback and suggestions, Robbie. Though I'm not sure if I fully understand the same thing Roxy is asking, as in who would be searching for terms that are unique to XWF instead of searching for efeds. Can you clarify what you mean?

Also, everybody who voted yesterday please go vote again. Midnight has passed, and new votes are accepted again. Thanks!

07-20-2015, 04:04 AM
I'm of the idea that people who may be looking for ANY given eFed, or might want to participate in one, might not be able to find one simply by not knowing of the term. My idea basically boils down to making it so similar terms could be listed on the site somewhere as alternative definitions to boost our appearance on search page results.

So if someone googles eFed, they'll find that master link list.

If someone googles another term we came up with for eFed, they'll find us.

It's a lot more complicated than just that, but it definitely could deliver results. I mean, I don't think the notion will all of a sudden bring a wave of 50 to 60 new people. I really just postulated the idea because I'm new and wasn't sure if it was tried.
07-20-2015, 05:16 AM
I think I Googled 'fantasy wrestling' or something when I found this place. Granted, I got some porn, but there was also this.

Also - WE'RE NUMBER ONE!!!

Hey there daddy...

Roxy's Backstage Pass?
07-20-2015, 05:17 AM
Were you looking for porn and found the XWF or vice versa?

[Image: NMiQZv3.jpg]

Member of the XWF Top-50
1x Universal Champion.
1x King of the XWF
1x X-Treme Champion.
1x European Champion.
2x Tag Team Champion.
2x Trios Champion.
8x UFO/Ark/HMW/Federweight champion.
1x SOTM. (April'13)
07-20-2015, 05:22 AM
I'm not going to answer that at this time.

Hey there daddy...

Roxy's Backstage Pass?
The following 1 user Likes Roxy Cotton's post:
♆♍ᵹŗᶀìȡ 卐 Ąᾗᶃḝᶋ ♆ (07-20-2015)
07-20-2015, 05:27 AM
Nothing to be ashamed of, I was searching for 'small cock twink gets humiliated' and it brought me to Duke's roster page.

Member of the XWF Top-50
1x Universal Champion.
1x King of the XWF
1x X-Treme Champion.
1x European Champion.
2x Tag Team Champion.
2x Trios Champion.
1x SOTM. (April'13)
The following 6 users Like John Samuels's post:
Roxy Cotton (07-20-2015),  Shane Carver  (07-20-2015), Ellis Bolton (07-20-2015), TJ Wallace (07-23-2015), The Phantom (07-23-2015), Unknown Soldier (05-04-2016)
07-20-2015, 05:40 AM
(07-20-2015 04:04 AM)Robbie Bourbon Said:  I'm of the idea that people who may be looking for ANY given eFed, or might want to participate in one, might not be able to find one simply by not knowing of the term. My idea basically boils down to making it so similar terms could be listed on the site somewhere as alternative definitions to boost our appearance on search page results.

So if someone googles eFed, they'll find that master link list.

If someone googles another term we came up with for eFed, they'll find us.

It's a lot more complicated than just that, but it definitely could deliver results. I mean, I don't think the notion will all of a sudden bring a wave of 50 to 60 new people. I really just postulated the idea because I'm new and wasn't sure if it was tried.

Ah, makes sense. That is a good idea. Looking back on your earlier posts I also fully agree that the front page should have a really obvious link or section that explains XWF and e-fedding to those who might not be sure what they're seeing or might be brand new to the idea. Madison has done more with the front page (xwf99.com) than I have, so whenever he gets time hopefully some tweaking can be done. I'll probably shuffle some things around too when I'm back in full force later this summer.

When it comes to the idea of there being some easy wins or bots/jobbers for new guys, that's something I always did silently when I ran shows myself, but just never advertised it. I had a few guys I'd do small/silly RPs as myself but were intended to lose, or would use guys who I knew damn well couldn't win a match because they never put in real effort or just would no show, and that not only allowed the newcomers to enjoy a win or two in their first couple weeks (meaning they'd be more likely to stay) but also gave them some time to adjust to our ways. I'm all for that idea being employed by the current GMs of our shows. I believe a new guy should almost always be given at least one easy win as well as some time to adjust before put up against solid RPers.

The following 1 user Likes Shane Carver's post:
Drew Archyle (07-23-2015)
07-20-2015, 05:44 AM
I'd like to inquire about this jobberr position, I feel like that is an area where I can really shine.

Member of the XWF Top-50
1x Universal Champion.
1x King of the XWF
1x X-Treme Champion.
1x European Champion.
2x Tag Team Champion.
2x Trios Champion.
1x SOTM. (April'13)
07-20-2015, 05:45 AM
You already have.

Hey there daddy...

Roxy's Backstage Pass?
The following 2 users Like Roxy Cotton's post:
John Samuels (07-20-2015), Kirk MacClay (07-20-2015)
07-23-2015, 06:20 AM
Could we make a "Click Here to Vote" box right on the main page? Might get more action.

Hey there daddy...

Roxy's Backstage Pass?
The following 1 user Likes Roxy Cotton's post:
John Samuels (07-23-2015)
07-23-2015, 06:55 AM
When I came across this place way back in 2011 I was actually looking for videos of Xcitement Wrestling Federation(XWF) which I found on Hogan's anthology DVD set. Anyways this was the first thing to pop up so I joined

[Image: udr4SEL.jpg.]

[Image: 1309562639969_f.jpg]

Win/Loss record:2-3

Accomplishments: 1x Xtreme Champ (8/23/2015-9/2/2015(aired on 9/4/2015) Length:11 Days)

[
07-23-2015, 07:10 AM
I think when it boils down, it's as simple as this. The XWF is the best damn Efed in the world.

[Image: EGZasKr.png?1]
"I decided it is better to scream. Silence is the real crime against humanity." - Nadezhda Mandelstam
The following 2 users Like TJ Wallace's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (07-23-2015), Roxy Cotton (07-23-2015)
07-23-2015, 10:08 AM
I try and vote from my mobile as well as from my computer. Even using wifi at work for my mobile, but it doesn't let me vote from my mobile.

[Image: aTUIZMN.png]

<3 Gator <3
07-23-2015, 02:54 PM
Anyone notice we are in the top 10 twice? Weird, right?

Anyway, yeah, I found XWF from this list too... I remember clearly seeing that they weren't ranked number one, but had the higher rating. That's what got me here.

08-17-2015, 12:58 PM
The votes have reset on that site today. Everybody make sure to start voting DAILY again to make sure we stay at the top!

08-17-2015, 01:16 PM
Creative entertainment? Interactive Sports Intertainment?

[Image: tumblr_ns6hvqlyM11s6jmjro1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_m7vr7yeOvT1rpjb1po1_500.jpg]
08-17-2015, 01:24 PM
I fucking love this place. I've made some damn good friends here. XWF rocks my socks. And my dick ;D
Quote this message in a reply
08-17-2015, 02:17 PM
Ill be a ******

[Image: tumblr_ns6hvqlyM11s6jmjro1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_m7vr7yeOvT1rpjb1po1_500.jpg]
06-29-2016, 08:04 AM
Need to get this pumping again and keep bringing in fresh blood.

06-29-2016, 09:09 AM
Voted to give a 10 outta 10

NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
07-01-2016, 10:56 AM
We gotta keep up the votes, guys. The more activity that will result due to this, the better.
The following 1 user Likes Thomas Girard's post:
 Robbie Bourbon  (07-01-2016)
07-01-2016, 11:45 AM
Fifth place, at the moment. We can easily be the top site.

Get up there and help us gain new talent.

The following 1 user Likes King Vincent's post:
 Robbie Bourbon  (07-01-2016)

User(s) browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)